John Ramsey: It's still about HIM

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Oct 14, 2008.

1. heymom

heymom Member

"And our DNA wasn't even found on our child's body!"

This is very incriminating. Why would their DNA NOT be found on JonBenet's body, considering that they were her parents?? Even after John had carried JonBenet up the stairs, even after Patsy had thrown herself all over the body? They are still insisting that their OWN DNA was not found on JonBenet? Why would an intruder take all the trouble to wipe down a dead body and re-dress her in panties 3 sizes too large, knowing that the ransom money was already lost because the prize was dead?

If people can't see through this type of BS, I feel sorry for them.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Ramsey admits, for the first time, that both he and Patsy suffered waves of guilt about the murder.

At last! Guilty as charged!! But you will still have to pay the price after you die, John, no matter how much or how little guilt you admit to while you are still breathing.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, heymom, John seems to have dismissed Patsy from his life, only remembering her occasionally when he has a "good memory", after being with her for a quarter of a century. I guess his "guilt" is limited.

Between the two of them, it's hard to figure out who is the most pathological. With Pam Archuletta's admission that her marriage was ruined by caring "for the Ramseys", we see that the Ramseys were as insensitive towards their "friends" as they were towards helping LE find the killer of their child. No sacrifice was too large...when it came to saving their own skins.

And that, I believe, is why JonBenet ended up so viciously and cruelly slain in the manner she was.

4. heymom

heymom Member

"...Oh well, just an accident."

Probably what he thinks about JonBenet's death in his blackened crumb of a heart...

5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Feel free to do so.

6. koldkase

So...this is all a lot to absorb...but after getting past my incredulity that such an "honored writer" is so stupid and incompetent as this one...once again we see that in the midst of all the lies and disinformation, the truth shines through.

Pam Archuletta has revealed, without meaning to, as she had no way of knowing what John Ramsey was asked nor his answers, that the Ramseys LIED about JonBenet and the pageants. We knew this, of course, from other sources, but those were always disputed by Team Ramsey as BORG LIES.

NOW WE HAVE, FROM A PRO-RAMSEY WRITER, THE TESTIMONY OF A DEVOTED RAMSEY FRIEND TELLING US THAT PATSY WAS OBSESSED WITH THE PAGEANTS, THAT JONBENET WAS BEING NEGATIVELY AFFECTED BY THEM, AND THAT JONBENET'S BEHAVIOR WAS FLIRTATIOUS, EVEN TOWARD STRANGERS.

Since we know that JonBenet had vaginal injuries she got prior to the night she was molested with a paintbrush and murdered, the list of suspects is short, indeed. Who was she 'flirting with" in her inner circle? Patsy said she was SURPRISED when Haney told her JonBenet had been molested before the night she was murdered. Did Patsy or John or ANY OF TEAM RAMSEY consider JONBENET'S FLIRTATIOUS BEHAVIOR, OF WHICH PATSY WAS SO AWARE SHE TOLD HER FRIENDS ABOUT IT, and INVESTIGATE that?

If YOU were trying to find out who did this to a child under such circumstances, woudn't YOU investigate that? DEMAND IT BE INVESTIGATED?

Not Team Ramsey. NOT JOHN AND PATSY.

How anyone can DENY DENY DENY that this is KEY to finding who murdered JonBenet is one of the REAL MYSTERIES in this case. I never knew there were so many WILLFULLY BLIND people on this planet until I encountered Team Ramsey. They have taught me so much about human nature: as Elle said, THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Hell, yes!

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Of course, as Nedra said, she was only a LITTLE BIT molested. So why the fuss?

Interesting to see JR mention that he's been tarnished forever. Of course, when you are GUILTY, that tends to happen.
    Guess he isn't worrying about the Whites, who were also tarnished forever by this case.
    I assume it was PW who was the "friend's wife who began to suspect Patsy". Her, along with most of the rest of the sane people investigating and studying this case.
    And as his business went bust, I guess he decided to run for office because he didn't know what else to do. Listening, Michigan? Gonna elect someone who represents you by default because his dance card is empty.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Lame mame as always.

John must be worried about the Whites as I'd bet that if that article last week about Lacy exonerating them had not reached publication, this BS fluff wouldn't have had reason to exist!

Lucinda, huh? So that's two of them he has snowed in his lifetime......

10. koldkase

Hey, all, great reponses on the "posts" to the article. I might do one myself, except I can't get the pages to load, so maybe they PRE-BANNED me. Gutter candy says my reputation preceeds me, after all. :floor:

Here is a good post from topix, by White Witch. She makes some good points about Pam Archuletta's comments that I think are good, so she gave me permission to post this here:

Thanks, White Witch. Pam's comments have gotten my brain working overtime today. More lies revealed. More devastation of lives by the Toxic Ramseys.

And more we now know about JonBenet's final weeks on this earth. She looked "haunted", Pam says. Remember when Patsy made three phone calls to Dr. Beuf after hours, to his office, which Patsy couldn't "remember" why? That was on Dec. 17th.

Patsy said JonBenet "flirted" too much, with strangers, even. I define "flirt" as sexually enticing behavior in some way. That's a POWERFUL word Pam A. used there. Patsy must have disapproved, but to even have that discussion with Pam A. is also strange. JonBenet was six. If she "flirted", then WHO was responsible for that? And what happened that made Patsy suddenly aware that it was a PROBLEM?

Of course JonBenet wouldn't have known the implications of this behavior, just that she was taught to be that way, rewarded for it with trophys and attention.

If I were investigating this murder, I'd be talking to Pam Archletta as fast as I could.

I am more convinced than ever that Patsy knew JonBenet was being molested, and this was the catalyst for all that happened the night she was murdered, whether it was just stress and tension in the family because of this that brought on an accident, or anger that got out of hand.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I remember that one photo of JBR taken after she won "Little Miss Christmas". It was while PR was in New York at the second trip she made (the one without JBR). JBR was at home in Boulder with Nedra, I believe, babysitting her. She was in a Christmas Parade on a float of some sort, wearing her Little Miss Christmas tiara and a red cape. There is truly a haunted, sad look in her face. A look that said she really didn't want to be there, sitting on that float in the cold.
    I also remember Nedra's cold-as-ice comment about what she and PR would do if JonBenet didn't want to do it anymore (the pageants) and she said: "We will say, JonBenet, you WILL do it". I can just picture her making that poor kid go to that parade. If the pic is still around I will post it.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

13. koldkase

Thanks, DeeDee. Yes, we have all seen a number of photos of JonBenet with that "haunted" look. Pam A just put it into words for us, and she knew the child and the family, so she should know.

On that matter, I am going to post something I wrote at topix today about what Pam Archuletta said in the interview here. Just some thoughts for discussion: I was responding to the poster LucyD, who had some interesting ideas about the article, as well:

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

KK posted: "Remember that Mr. Archuletta was going to fly with JR and the family to Charlevoix and stay there with them, and then fly them back. This was due to JR's eyesight...was it cataracts?...effecting his flying, JR said himself. But JR flies now. Does he use a co-pilot now? Maybe Burke?"

No. Burke isn't his co-pilot. John has flown all over the US and back to Charlevoix while Burke would be in school; first at Purdue, and now at Georgia State, which is a long way from Charlevoix.

Maybe John had cataract surgery or something. From the way John has galavanted around the countryside in his plane these past few years, I'd be surprised if he had co-pilot of any kind. Who would want to stay with him for days upon days in some of the "backwater" places he's parked his plane? Besides Beth Twitty?

15. Karen

Karen Member

WOW and I mean WOW! I so agree with all your comments and observations! First we have the autopsy results indicating chronic sexual abuse, then we have the bedwetting, a proven fact that is a proven symptom of child sexual abuse NOW we have Pam A. stating that PATSY of all people told her Jonbenet FLIRTS! YET ANOTHER proven symptom of child sexual abuse. I wish Pam would write a bok. I wonder if she knows how interesting these seemingly little tidbits stored in her memory are to people like us. I'm sure she was spoken to by LE during the investigation, but I wonder if anybody knows of she went before the GJ?

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Me too, but I fear she would write it in Swahili or something else nobody here speaks; then we'd only be frustrated having TWO books we WANT to read but CAN'T :did:

17. Karen

Karen Member

hee hee DITTO! Somehow I think if Pam wrote a book it would be the only book. I don't really buy that any other books really even exist at this point. I was born, not hatched, but I wasn't born yesterday!

18. koldkase

Doing some research and looking for this article and pondering some questions we had about John Ramsey flying himself all over the world and back without any co-pilot since the murder. But JR said he had Archuletta as a co-pilot to Charlevoix that morning because JR had eye problems.

So now it's hit me: I wonder if Archuletta was not even scheduled to fly the Ramseys that morning at all. I wonder if he was called by JR and enlisted to help them get out of dodge. Ramsey called Archuletta early that morning, remember? I firmly believe the Ramseys thought that the body would be found quickly by LE. Then JR called Archuletta at some point, JR SAID, to tell Archuletta to get in touch with the older children flying to Minnesota. I thought that was strange as well, because JR could have called them directly himself over his cell phone. Instead he called Archuletta to do it.

Maybe JR called Archuletta that morning and told him JR needed him to get to the airport to fly them out of town quickly, and then had to call him back and say there was a delay but to stand by. Maybe that's why Archuletta ended up running from his wife, who must have had questions she asked her husband.

I remember at the time I read about this pilot who was supposed to fly them to Charlevoix and stay with the Ramseys during their Christmas in Charlevoix and then fly back as well, I wondered about that relationship.

I don't know. Another fishy element of this case that will never be explained fully.

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

John Ramsey is such an A-hole.

For this and other rare insights...

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Brilliant. Never thought of it that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice