John Ramsey leaving country?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 19, 2006.

1. rashomon

rashomon Member

Indeed, if J.Ramsey is involved in this (perp or helper in the cover-up), he can't have any interest in this case being investigated. His comment not to rush to judgement sounds very ethical, but the true motive is probably far from ethical: He knows that Karr is not the killer, and wants to protect the real killer: Patsy (imo). And he probably is afraid of what may be stirred up now ...

2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

And SHOULD be stirred up now...again..once and for all...fait accompli!

3. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

I agree with BobC, he's in trouble and he knows it. Think about it, after years and years of the media blaming him and his now deceaced wife, you'd think he'd be chomping at the bit to tell them all "we told you so". Nope, he's packing and running. Something very wrong about not wanting to be around and gloat after claiming your lives have been ruined.

Anyone else also find it strange that Jams is putting her forum on protect starting Monday morning, she announced it Thursday.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Not just that Shannon--but Lin Wood coming out with this crackpot excuse about Burke fearing for his life! From reporters? Come ON. The killer is in custody and NOW JR wants to get outta the country?

And why leave the country when he never did before? This is an international incident folks--this is bigtime. This isn't just dorky little Boulder anymore!

I may be completely wrong--but this seems really wierd to me on a gut level. The Ramsey thugs have grown increasingly arrogant in the past few years, practically thumbing their noses at everybody. Maybe this time they went too far.

Who knows. This is all so wierd.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Maybe there's some real reason that JR left besides evading an investigation, but if so--why would Lin Wood put this phony story out there? And if this Karr creep is his daughter's killer, why would he not want to hang around? You know, like as if he was interested in what was going on there?

This is really strange

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well John can't escape the big bad media until after Monday....he and Woody are scheduled to be on LKL.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

John too? Is Prof Tracey still scheduled? Larry Kings fax needs to receive all of this info we have gathered on Tracey and the media in this Country that he hates so passionately. What a funny he is having at JonBenet and America's expense!

RR

8. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Everyone go to bed now, set alarm for Monday. Monday's the day, legitimate information-wise?

9. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

WTF??

We leave for a couple of hours and this happens??

Has anyone heard where he's going? Has Woodenstein released anything offical on this?

Why would he leave now?

10. Show Me

11. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Bwahaha! I'll need to get some serious meds before I can watch this.

No seriously. anyone? Anyone??

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"I may be completely wrong--but this seems really wierd to me on a gut level. The Ramsey thugs have grown increasingly arrogant in the past few years, practically thumbing their noses at everybody. Maybe this time they went too far."

Give 'em enough rope,BobC. 10 years' worth should be about enough, doncha think??? :rolleyes:

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

The Phillipines and Amsterdam are nice this time of year ... and the kiddies are oh so cooperative!

John wasn't concerned with Burke's safety when there was a possibility of a Small Foreign phukking Faction willing to BEHEAD CHILDREN ... STILL IN HIS HOUSE! Why the sudden change of heart?

...DimWit

14. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

Someone fax Larry King and explain the concept of "follow-up question"

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramsey Leaving

Where is he going--THAILAND?

16. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

No kiddin! It was "Burke who?" for the entire year after the murder.

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Where is he going--THAILAND?"

Once again, Lurker, we are psychic twins! :bowdown:

18. Show Me

Tooo funny!

19. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Wait a Minute! Maybe...

WTH? Just thinking here, but why would he even tell the press John's leaving the country? What did he think the reporters reaction would be .."duh, sorry, John, we'll leave you alone now?" There has to be a reason he's telling us this. These @##holes don't leak or tell the press anything without an ulterior motive or self serving reason.

The only guess I have, is somehow John knew about this plan and is running;
    and this announcement about him leaving ahead of the time is to make him look innocent of the bigger plan with Tracey, when the chit hits the fan, OR

Woody knows the chit is gonna hit the fan told John to get outta town, it's gonna be worse when JMK is declared innocent of JBR's murder. Maybe Woody's been told by the DA to get his client out of town

20. Show Me

Please be right Shannon!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice