John Ramsey leaving country?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 19, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It crossed my mind that maybe Wood is trying to throw the press off JR's trail...

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh waaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa. Don't cha think it's time to grow up John Ramsey? Oh that's right, you always run away...you proved that the morning of Dec. 26th when you wanted to get the he*l out of town so quickly. :burnedup:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh BobC do you mean the LKL interview scheduled for Monday night is a ruse?

4. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Monday's show

Lin Wood
    Lin Wood, the attorney for the Ramsey family, will take your questions. Tune in at 9 p.m. ET.

E-mail questions to Lin Wood on Larry King at:
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Can we all send an email asking different questions re the Tracey situation etc. and getting our point across. Link at site.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
  5. Ginja

Ginja Member

Fwiw

Pam herself said in one of her very many interviews this week that she would be at Karr's trial in spirit because she had to work. The crime of the century and she's going to work? Sounds like she doesn't want to be in that courtroom when the chit hits the fan.

She knows Karr isn't the killer...and so does John.

Someone posed this to me and after reading this thread, it's gained plausibility. What if...

This was a setup...? A setup that's gone awry...? I don't think the RST expected this to turn into such an international fiasco...or maybe they did. Anyway, this can't go to trial because the truth would come out ( :pray: )

And since John knows what the truth is, Karr can't get in a courtroom. There's only one way to prevent the "killer" from his day in court.

John Ramsey::Jack Ruby as John Karr::Lee Harvey Oswald

Hmmmmmm?

Anyway, I'm not really sure JR would go to such an extreme, although I'm sure he'd get away with it, being the grieving father and all.

6. Show Me

Nope Karr's DNA can be taken from his body....John would have to blow up the plane. No DNA sample to be had.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Show Me--it is hard to figure out what the hell is going on right now. Everybody's hearing wildly different chit right now--stay tuned.

8. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Run Burke Run.

9. VP

VP Member

Could be

that this trial, if God willing there is one, is the only way for Patsy to go on trial, via a suspect. John gets on the stand, breaks down and spills the beans - "Patsy did it! It was an accident and I've kept it a secret all these years because I knew it was just a matter of time before she died and I didn't want her to live what was left of her life in prison. Who knew it would take this long??"

OK, he probably wouldn't say the latter.

Or, maybe the one thing, or piece of evidence, that no one but John Karr and the perp knows, is that Patsy did it.

Seriously, this is too close to Patsy's death for comfort, not to mention John and that other child need to get on with their lives already. Patsy figures in here somewhere, I just know it. :fingers:

10. Show Me

I'm enjoying Woody, Tracey and Lacy who will all sit in the hot seat.

Reminds me of the frogs in the water and you turn up the heat and they slowly boil to death, unaware they are being cooked by the increase in temperature.

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My CURRENT pet theory is that John's new wife (whenever the time turns out to be right for him to announce it) will be the one to declare that "Patsy did it" and John will have no choice but to "spill the beans" in such a way to exclude himself from prosecution. (i.e. something found, or a letter, or finally admitting to some confession while she was ill)

Perhaps John referencing Karr will state that "We didn't mean for this to happen" :tsktsk:

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

At 8:04 this morning, a local news station is going to have:

JOHN RAMSEY'S ANGER

I'm watching. As soon as it comes on, I'll let you know WHAT John Ramsey is angry about.

13. Barbara

I'll be the first to venture a guess

LOTS OF FRESH EYES LOOKING AT THE CASE :runaway:

14. wombat

wombat Member

I just posted this on KK's other thread:

I have company this weekend and haven't seen any tv - and have had to sneak the laptop into my bedroom to keep up with FFJ - like a little kid with a book and a flashlight under the covers!

Reading that Leroy Wood says that he has never seen John Ramsey so angry is a very rewarding life experience. HA HA. Couldn't control all the snakes on this plane, huh John?

Let's see what's the spin on his anger this morning.

15. koldkase

OK, first, several new developments in the case: SEX CHANGE CONSULTATION IN THAILAND; Karr watching TV about his own case, telling other inmates it's not all true.

John Ramsey WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE, according to Lin Wood.

Burke and John hounded by media when John took Burke back to school. He is CONCERNED for Burke's safety.

So...John's NEW role model: Greta Garbo?

I VANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!

16. Show Me

Exactly!

Funny how quickly John defended Karr's right to privacy immediately after leaking the news to the media.

Guess John will be doing a media tour next week complaining of his lack of privacy.

17. Barbara

I know this isn't very popular but there's always that OTHER theory out there that would make him fear for Burke.............

and get Burke out of the country
    :censored:

18. koldkase

We feel your pain, wombat.

19. wombat

wombat Member

Shoulda been concerned about Burke on December 26, 1996, when he sent him over to an unguarded house after his sister had been murdered by a killer on the loose.

Or ... could he have known the killler wasn't on the loose, but in fact downing a handful of Valium and screaming about Lazarus - best place for Burke was elsewhere?

thanks. ;)

20. koldkase

Oh, Burke isn't off the radar, is he? Thanks to his cooperative parents, he never will be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice