John Ramsey leaving country?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Is John the other gentleman?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybe John Ramsey Really doesn't Respect The Country that his bussiness serves......maybe he never did.

3. Show Me

Good reason to move overseas I'd say.

4. RiverRat

Yeah, no media over there....may he rest in peace. :yes:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

At least one thing is for sure; the Michigan voters can rest easy tonight NOT having elected him to office.

That's what the voters want in their patriotic, Republican candidate:

When things go bad, LEAVE THE COUNTRY

So much for his political future :usa:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh NOW he's angry! Too many reporters following John around, and boy, that makes him ANGRY!

John told the whole world he wasn't angry when his daughter was allegedly murdered by a total stranger, but DADGUMMIT, he's really mad NOW!!!

I swear, I'm not sure I can take much more of this case. It's making me crazy. Up is down, lies are truth, spin is king, and the Ramseys and their bed partners - the Boulder DA office, the Smit/Tracey/Augustin/Gray Dumpling Gang and Lin Wood, the talking horse's patoot, RULE the media airwaves. And we can't even get more than one reporter (in RiverRat's great state of Florida) to listen to the documented truth about these scam artists!

7. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Lkl

I will admit that I have kind of skimmed through this thread. Am I correct in the assumption that Larry King Live is going to have on a few JBR characters from over the years, on Monday Night?

Now I must ask you good people here, in all honesty. Has Larry King Ever asked an intelligent question In His Career at CNN? I'm not thinking that anything will change. He never seemed like he really gave a chit about this anyways. It was Ramsey's all the way. One thing Larry can be known for, is his biased approach to anything. He always picks a side. And in this case, he picked the Ramseys. I really doubt anything has changed. Hell being Jewish you would think that he would side with Israel, but nope, trust Larry to side with Hezzbollah. I refuse to watch that idiot at any time, for any reason. Cause I can guarantee the man will side against better judgement Everytime. IDIOT.

8. Show Me

Hi Wolfie...yep good ole Larry is going to let John make a media appearance in order to complain of his lack of privacy from the media.

Those darn reporters are peoing John off so much he may even flee, er...leave the country!

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

If John Ramsey....

decides to leave this country, it will surely be because his attornery, Lin Wood, has advised him to do so....Most likely advising him to protect himself from incriminating information that might come out during the criminal investigation and trial of John Karr.....

If there was ever a time when the Governor of Colorado might be tempted to appoint a special prosecutor to handle this mishandled, overblown, high negative-publicity case, it probably will occur to him to do so now....

With the obvious incompetance of the current DA and the trust and responsibility that she has so foolishly placed in the hands of not only incompetant, but also highly predjudiced investgators, how could the head of state government in CO not realize that the rest of the world is seeing a very negative view of Colorado?....

You would think that the residents there, and in Boulder in particular would be demanding a change to sensible action in law enforcement....

Anyway, the focus of my supposition here is that IF John Karr is brought to trial and especially if there is a special prosecutor handling the investigation, I think John and his legal advisors will feel the danger involved as to where the evidence might lead....

Off to sunny Spain where extradition laws are in his favor? A very real possibility, I think....

Voyager

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Maybe he can go to Afghanistan, where he can join the Taliban and control the press entirely.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I was hoping it would be Iraq, myself, KK, because there are lots of roadside things that go boom there. He could take his lippy friend Wood with him.

12. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well, I think KoldKase is another suthrin lady and I have to say that I use the term "gentleman" as well. However, thinking it over, I almost always use it sarcastically. Like when dealing with a person I'd rather not.

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

That fits, too.

And you made me laugh. I knew a lady who actually said things like "suthrin." :)

14. epc

epc Banned

Ooooh, I just took an internal review and and realized I say "gentleman" sarcastically most of the time too! Hmmm...guess times have changed and we're part of another generation of women who don't seem to think ALL MEN must be referred to as such!!!

:laughup:

15. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I could make you a 3 page list of things I say that I didn't realize were odd until I entered my professional career and started dealing with people from all walks of life.

"pilla slip" comes to mind. I thought everyone called them that.
    I had to call housekeeping not too long ago, on a trip and request an extra pilla slip. Had to say it 3 times and explain that it's a PILLOW CASE before the lady at the desk would send one up.

lol

16. koldkase

Not only do I say "gentleman," but my grandmother said it as well.

You know, it's not even so much a description of the person being described as it is a reference to YOUR upbringing.

Southern LADIES are polite and have manners. We EXPECT a man to be a gentleman, and when we call him a gentleman, he knows that he has standards to meet, as well.

I counted Pam Paugh using the word "gentleman" three times in about a two minute interview the other night. I thought, keep it up, Pam. You're doing well.

17. RiverRat

What?! Ain't that how ya'll say it?!

And now that I think about it, I would have to pled Guilty as well with using the term gentleman very tongue in check when describing certain men.

18. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

In all honesty, minus all of the jokes, why would John want to leave now? Would he not want to face the press and yell at them, Hey, See, I told you I was innocent? Would he not want to face the man who killed his little girl?

Why is John in such a hurry to leave? Seems to me John can never leave fast enough. Hell, he couldn't leave the corpse of his little daughter fast enough. What a loser. Since JonBenet died life has become nothing but an inconvenience to John. Gee, Sucks to be you John. And as far as I am concerned, you are not off the hook, or out from under that damned umbrella.

19. koldkase

And now that you have me going...WHAT CHILD KIDNAPPER, foreign or otherwise, would refer to his PARTNERS who were awaiting orders to BEHEAD a child, TWO GENTLEMEN?

What? They're going to say please and thank you as they kill the child?

If you wanted to terrorize the parents to get the money and follow instructions, wouldn't you say THE TWO VICIOUS THUGS?

Or THE RABID DOGS? TOOTHLESS KILLERS?

No...THIS killer was so refined, he brings up images of white summer suited, mint julip drinking GENTLE men. They'll take off her head and destroy her body...but they'll be POLITE about it...?

20. Show Me

Foreign factions are chock full of gentlemen Koldkase.....nearly all are not polite kidnappers.

Only a select few earn the title 'gentleman kidnapper'.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice