John Ramsey on Larry King Live - 12/20/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Dec 19, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I notice he didn't say "you can't name another one" to King.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I held my nose...

...and watched the whole thing. (During commercials I switched to Renee Fleming's beautiful Christmas concert, as an antidote.)

Ramsey is a repulsive reptile, with his tongue-flicking and that weird squeaky sound he makes. His eyes are as dead as his soul. He seemed to enjoy telling how Patsy suffered at the hour of her death...increased heart palpitations and labored breathing. He's so sadistic, and I believe totally capable of inflicting brutal injuries upon a six-year-old.

It was all about John--the whole hour. He is a stone cold narcissistic sociopath. He showed very little emotion when talking about finding his precious baby dead. He said something like "OK. The kid's dead. Better not pick her up", while explaining why he did the opposite, thereby contaminating a crime scene.

When asked why he never visited the baby's gravesite on Christmas, he used the same sick excuse: The BIG BAD MEDIA will be there. Guess he'll skip it this Christmas, too, even though his "beloved" Patsy is lying there, too.

John Ramsey is a nauseating excuse for a human being. Larry King is just as bad, cozying up to him and schmoozing him. They reminded me of two ugly monitor lizards stroking one another.

If you missed it, congratulate yourself!

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I love this caller:

KING: Spokane, Washington, hello.

CALLER: Hi.

This is kind of a petty question but it bothers me nonetheless. Why is it that on the gravestone for JonBenet it lists 12-25, Christmas Day, when according to the accounts that I've read, it was the early morning hours of the 26th when she actually passed away?

J. RAMSEY: Well, that's a good question. We don't know exactly when she passed away. I made that decision because the ransom note said, "I will contact you tomorrow."

And so my presumption was that that ransom note and her death occurred the night before. It was just -- there's been no clear definition of exactly what hour she died.

UH-HUH!!! That's it! That's the ticket.

4. heymom

heymom Member

More like, "Well, it's because she DID die on Christmas night, and I know why, because I was there!!!! And Patsy wouldn't have had it any other way, and that's why we agreed to write 12/25 on her headstone."

:cand: For JonBenet...we won't forget...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  5. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks RR!

Barbara, I hear you. I think I'll go sit by the toilet with my pregnant daughter and puke.

I'm sure ST would like to know he was a prison guard rather than a highly respected detective. Maybe, JR got his wires crossed and thought Peter Hofstrom was actually masquerading as a prosecutor after he was a prison guard at San Quentin.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

HAHAHA Yeah, we know, John, and WE WON'T FORGET, LUCKY YOU!

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Or maybe JR has nightmares about Thomas locking the doors to JOHN'S PRISON CELL and got that mixed up with REALITY.

8. Tril

Tril Member

I think it's time for Steve Thomas to be on LKL (again) with John Ramsey. I think Steve should be given the opportunity to refute, point by point, John's lies, especially the lies he told about Steve.

9. Tez

Tez Member

KK, you owe me a new keyboard! BWHAA! That could be it though...LOL

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I've got a pretty shrewd idea myself!

11. heymom

heymom Member

Thank you, Lurker, for your description of John as a stone cold narcissistic sociopath! That is exactly my belief, perception, intuition, etc. The man could easily have killed "that child" and called his pilot half an hour after he "found" her body, to get him out of the area. Oh, wait, he DID do that...

Yeah, when I read that bit of the transcript about Patsy dying I could almost hear him getting excited. Funny how people cultivate evil in this culture...Larry King should be ashamed of himself.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

John repeated that Patsy only cried twice. When she was first diagnosed and when she realized she wsn't going to make it.

I guess she didn't cry when JonBenet died? Or when her mother died?

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

A very good point! Like 6 days after his daughter was murdered John wasn't angry with the killer. John told us this on his CNN interview.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Why-Nut

Would you please capture the one photo pf Patsy that was apparently taken very close to the end of her life? I was surprised to see that John choose to reveal such an intimate picture.

Thank you!

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

This one? It does seem odd that John would want to have it shown off to a global audience, given his own wife's words put on the record in DOI that she was peeved when Judith Phillips wanted to take a picture of her when her hair was short, never mind being completely bald and swollen from the chemo treatments she had clearly been through when this particular picture was taken.

[​IMG]

16. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Was there mention of the Foundation at all? I don't see it in the transcripts.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

That's the one, Why Nut. Thank you for never letting me down! Like it wasn't bad enough as is, but the pat on the head makes even me wince.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara, It is very difficult to follow a post like this. Bravo! :)

19. Elle

Elle Member

I never saw this photo before, Why_Nut. This is very startling.

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I'm shocked that John Ramsey allowed that photo to be shown on tv. Patsy always made an effort to look nice for tv appearances - even when she was nearing death.

I think it shows a distinct lack of thought - but I can't say I'm surprised. It's actually perfectly in keeping with the kind of behaviour I've grown to expect from John Ramsey.

What next? Photos of her in her coffin?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice