John Ramsey on Larry King Live - 12/20/06

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Tez

Tez Member

Jayelles, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have photos of her in her coffin.

He's disgusting.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Jay,

He is drawing sympathy from the public for himself. This photo, to me, looks like a death mask.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

When I saw that picture, I too was surprised. Is that Melinda? It's just a strange picture all the way around.

But Patsy wasn't above playing the pity card, so I doubt she'd be complaining when John did it. It does seem insensitive to me, though, since she's dead. Somehow, I don't think sensitivity is John's strong point.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It doesn't look like Melinda. Wasn't she in the photo of the Moms Gone Bad?

[​IMG]

5. koldkase

Is that Judith Phillips? If so, then that's Patsy from her earliest bout with cancer.

6. tylin

tylin Banned

Nary a word. :censored:

7. Jayelles

No, I'm sure it isn't Judith Phillips. I was thinking Roxie Walker, but I think I'm wrong. The woman in the photo with Patsy is probably too young to be Roxie Walker.

8. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Melinda was not in Moms Gone Bad. For one thing, it was Boulder-based and Melinda lived in Georgia (and Virginia for a while). For another, Melinda was not yet a Mom when that picture was taken.

The picture resembles Beth, but Beth was dead well before Patsy was having chemo, and so it must be Melinda, who looks a bit like Beth. (As much as JonBenet and Burke got their looks from Patsy's side of the family, it looks like Beth, Melinda and John Andrew took after Lucinda's side, since none of the three older children look much like John at all. Come to think of it, the woman with Patsy also looks a bit like young Lucinda, so it probably is Melinda.)

[​IMG]

Edited to add: Or maybe not. The picture above was taken back circa 1995 or so. Melinda, in it, has a good layer of youthful fat under her facial skin and cheeks. But that would have been eleven years ago more or less, and a nursing career, even a brief one, combined with the birth of three children might have either wreaked havoc and created the very much thinner woman in the chemo picture, or it is simply someone else not generally known to case followers. I am pretty sure it is not Patsy's cousin Debbie, who was touted in Linda McLean's book as looking just like Patsy, though even on her best days Patsy did not look like the woman at her side.

9. Jayelles

Sorry - badly worded post. When I said "wasn't SHE in Moms Gone Bad", I was referring to the woman in the photo - not Melinda. I thought she resembled Roxie Walker, but she's too young.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

EXACTLY Jayelles. What a sad photo.

Patsy prided herself in looking as neat as a pin and as pretty as a picture. She always looked classy.

Even in the photos that Judith Phillips took Patsy looked stylish.

When my mother went through chemo she looked almost exactly like Patsy in the photo. She didnt' want her friends to see her let alone a national audience.

I haven't read this whole thread because I know I will end up getting angry at the whole Ramsey Spin Show. I am tried of being angry. I just want some justice for JonBenet you know?

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I think John kept Patsy drugged after the death. Or she just self-medicated.

13. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

[​IMG]

14. koldkase

hahaha Skigwy, you have a fine eye for detail.

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Skigwy, you win. You win Post of the Year, Post of the Decade. That. Was. Awesome.

16. heymom

heymom Member

Why Nut, your masterpiece is beautiful, in its own disgusting way, but did anyone capture the entire interview? Just wondering if I could hope to see the whole awful spectacle...

17. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I had the same thought, Sabrina. That makes Patsy a pretty cold fish if she ever only cried twice in her life ... especially losing a step-daughter, her own daughter and mother not to mention other reasons. And the two times Patsy cried were for herself?

John is so clueless, he thinks this regurgitated sound bite makes Patsy seem strong and non-emotional (read: unable to feel "rage") when in reality, it makes her look hard-hearted and unfeeling.

18. Cherokee

Excellent idea, Tril. We need to demand equal time for Steve on LKL. I'm sick and tired of John Ramsey and his Traveling BS Show getting all the media attention.

19. Cherokee

Skigwy ... when I first saw the photo WhyNut put up of Patsy, I thought she reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think who it was. Thanks to you, I don't have to wonder any more.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Ahem...
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice