John Ramsey slip up???

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

KK, I just looked at my copy of the ransom note, and I can see what you're talking about. I would say this is yet another valuable find.

Bottom line of page one:

arrange an earlier delivery of the

Top line of page two:

money and hence a earlier delivery ( with "delivery" scored out and replaced with pick-up)

N.B. Patsy misses out the 'n' in 'an' on this line scores out delivery and replaces it with pick-up.

Good for you, KK.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Karen, I'm sure there was a shredder. The Ramseys had the whole night to get rid of a lot of evidence of "theirs." I haven't read anything relating to this.

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

No one does it quite like Cleej. But then, I'd know.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OK, fellow guttah sleeze....

I went reading the NE book of the Rams' LE interviews in '97 and '98. And sure enough, there was Haney talking to Patsy about the practice note:

Then Haney changes the subject to John and Patsy's relationship.

So...I haven't found it if Smit mentioned the practice note to John. I'll keep looking.

But I think, as I said, one can see what their defense of John mentioning the practice note would be: the Ramseys were aware of it in '98, and I haven't seen the videotapes, but we know they were showing the Rams pics of evidence and the crime scene throughout this interrogation. We also know HUNTER gave the Rams access to much of the evidence from the start. They had access to copies of their prior statements to LE, as well, before these interviews, which is mentioned in the interviews.

So it's not a big leap to figure John knew about the practice note long before 2001. It was an important piece of evidence.

As I said, that's the problem when the DA goes giving away all the evidence to the prime suspects. You can't nail them down on anything, because they always have an excuse for any slip-ups. Like Patsy's little faux pas about the heart on JB's hand. She even said first she'd "knew" there was a heart on the hand or the forehead! Then she says she put JB to bed on Christmas night and didn't notice anything. Thenwhen Haney asks her how she knew there was a heart on the hand, she says she saw it on the hand THAT MORNING. Haney catches it right away and hones in on her, asking her TWICE if she saw it "the next morning?" Haney even asks if she'd seen it the night before, and she "shakes head," which I can only assume means "No." She says she first thought Daphne must have done it when they were playing. But she had just said it was EITHER on the forehead or hand. She also says JB did NOT take a bath that afternoon. (She changes THAT STORY when Kane interrogated her in Atlanta years later.) Then she comes back the next day and tell Haney, ooops...I'D SEEN PARTS OF THE AUTOPSY AND MUST HAVE READ ABOUT THE HEART THERE...BUT I HAVE A PICTURE OF IT IN MY HEAD.... Oh, her lawyers must have been spinning that with her until she was dizzy. IMO

5. koldkase

And here's a little gem from the lips of Patsy in the same interrogation:

hahaha HER SPECIALTY, isn't it?

6. Cleej2

Cleej2 Member

Very nice picture Greenleaf. Thank you so much!!!!

You have zoned in on my eyes at the time of the find. I presume my
    wet pants (two sizes too big) are underneath that shawl!!!

Loved it!!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Can anyone imagine a kidnapper writing a practice note before he/she decides to hop it with someone's child? Ridiculous!

"Duh! I think I better write a practice kidnap note first before I write the perfect one for Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey. I have to get it right!"

8. Little

Little Member

Stories changed, didn't they?

9. koldkase

No kidding. Last night I spent hours reading the NE interview transcripts book. I have about 30 dog ears and red ink everywhere.

One that is sticking in my mind is that Patsy says twice in the book that JonBenet rode her new bike on Christmas day. Remember, Nanny Brady said she called Patsy that day and heard the kids laughing in the background, and that Patsy said John was shoveling snow so JonBenet COULD ride her bike. In the NE book, Patsy says "WE" watched JonBenet ride her bike that day, and I am inferring she meant SHE AND JOHN.

But right there in DOI, in one of John's sections, he states JonBenet asked him to allow her to ride her bike before they left for the Whites, but he said no, didn't have time. Then he says he'd always regret that because JonBenet NEVER got to ride her bike. What? Not what Patsy says. More than 2 years earlier.

So which is it? I mean, one can argue they just forget stuff, it'd been so loooong.... But it WAS their book. If they didn't bother to read it for accuracy, then how much of it is INACCURATE. (hahaha Is that a stupid question, or what?)

The thing is, one also MIGHT come to the conclusion THEY LIED TO MILK A SITUATION FOR SYMPATHY. It never happened...but hey! It sounded good!

See what I mean? It's all about THEY LIE. And lie. And lie. And they not only CAN'T keep their lies straight...they don't even bother to try.

Just how is LE supposed to find a child killer with THEM as the conduits? They have stalled, evaded, lied, "misspoke," lied some more, complained, whined, and lied some more...all in the name of "finding the intruder."

IMO, the Rams couldn't be more careless. How can any innocent parent be SO CARELESS when A KILLER IS OUT THERE? One who murdered their own child?

Well...we know the answer to that, don't we?

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase

I have posted this before, but I believe if JBR was being molested, she may have been too sore to ride her bike.

GL
    :leaf:

11. koldkase

That's an interesting observation, Greenleaf. Did the autopsy say there was bruising at the entrance to her vagina? Seems like there was something there. And if so, was it "healing," like some of the vaginal injuries, or was it fresh, like those inflicted shortly before death or at TOD? I can't remember off the top of my head.

But I was just looking in the NE book of transcripts for something else I found last night, and LO AND BEHOLD, here is JOHN saying JB rode her bicycle before they went to the White's! Exactly NOT what he said in DOI. Just WHO WROTE DOI? JAMS? She sure seems to think she was the lead detective in this case, it seems these days. Good thing Smit had so much help! No wonder he couldn't find any intruder...or his butt with a flashlight and a map.

Just WHY do they wonder that people suspect them when they never tell the same story twice?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  12. Little

Little Member

koldkase wrote:
    Oh - that's what my NE book looks like too - paperclips, notes at the top of the pages and sides. That book is a wealth of information. I found myself going through 4 books at one time, back over stored files, finding contradiction after contradiction.

Little

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Yeah guys, me too, on every book I read about this case...but what I really want to know...and what enquiring minds want to know is...on the dog-eared pages...what word is the dog-ear pointing towards? Do you make little dog-ears, or big dog-ears?
    :cafe:

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yup, mine, too. Only mine's full of yellow marker. I've found it amazing that I can find something to question or a contradiction on just about every other page or so. That ain't right, folks.

15. Watching You

My dog-ears are graduated, Moab. I started out making little ones, but then I would find something even more important, so I'd make a bigger dog-ear to signify something important, then I'd find something even more important, so I'd make a big... you get the drift.

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well, when the story first broke about the dog-eared dictionary pointing to incest at the Ramseys, I quickly started using highlighter and sticky notes instead...after I am dead, I don't want people discussing my dog-eared pages...scared me right to death!
    :winkaway:

17. Watching You

Haha, I use those sticky things, too. My book is a mess.

18. Greenleaf

Koldkase's Mailbox

koldkase's Mailbox

(The picture came out too big. I'm going to ask Moab to post it for me, as I don't want to mess up the margins.)
    GL

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2006
  19. Watching You

Moab blew the margins, hahahaha.

:yow:

Okay, okay. So she really didn't.

20. Greenleaf

Watching You

No, no, no!!!!

Moab didn't blow the margins. I did!!!

When I saw the billboard that came up I nearly fainted. So, i tried to edit it, but it only got bigger. I have an emergency email out on fast track for MOAB to fix it for me. I am so embarrassed. :couch:

Please don't ban me just yet. I promise not to post pictures again.

:couch:

I'm going into hiding.

Goodbye sweet friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice