John Ramsey slip up???

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Don't worry, Greenie. Moab will fix it for you, not to worry.

I'm sorry I laughed. :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

heh!

3. Elle

Elle Member

This is hilarious Greenleaf. Your latest artwork is a work of art! :) There's always something interesting going on here. I'm thinking I'll sell tickets in the street, and make some $$$$ out of this.:)

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hahaha Greenleaf! Have you been in my mailbox?!

I asked myself last night...self, WHY can't you just let this murder go?

Myself is getting back to me on that....

:read:

5. Elle

Elle Member

KK. Just what are you going to do now your address is on show? We'll :shadow: have to get the FBI to send you to a safe place.

6. koldkase

Oh, don't worry, Green, we've all blown the margins one time or other. It just gives us another excuse to abuse Moab.

Now, Moab, you KNOW I'm kidding. (I think I got a little rough on me matey here yesterday, and what can I say...PYRATE!)

But I'm here to tell everyone...Moab...you're me matey and I luvs you like me trusty Sextant of the Guiding Light! Which, as you know, I won off an old bandit in a poker game and has brought me through many a rough sea and storm! argh

So to me matey for Valentine's Day: I hope you get more sea doggie kisses than Webster has words! :luv:

7. koldkase

Oh, it's sweet of you to worry, but no problem! I found a few TIPS at me new address, in a diary left by Sherlock himself! As you know, he had quite the talent for covert operations and disguise.... :sunny: :tipsy: :cop: :jester: :aprop:

But if I have any real trouble...I have a matey who has a leedle friend.... :putemup:

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Pictures are worth a thousand words, eh matey? I have two leedle friends...

Attached Files:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Say hello to my leedle friend!"

10. koldkase

Yeeehaw, matey! We're ready to rumble now!

:video:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Lock & Load!

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You guys are scaring me. :couch:

:pray:

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG. I need to check on you kids more often. It seems when you are left alone too long you find dangerous toys.

KK, Love the mailbox. Do ever get any "candygrams?" heh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice