John Ramsey Sorry For Karr

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Nov 24, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I know Mark Fuhrman and Michael Baden do.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, me too. I love your "one legged intruder from Jupiter" line!!! That was so funny! :rolling: :rolling:

Or, it would be funny, if a little girl hadn't died almost 10 years ago, and her killer went free.

I think it's funny that JR and PR always cried about how they were treated in the press, yet it's the press that has constantly upheld them both as innocent victims. The press, except for possibly National Enquirer and Vanity Fair, have been the Ramsey's best friends and the willing vehicles of the Spin Team.

Martinis, anyone? :martini: If we're insane we may as well enjoy it!

3. Skigwy

Skigwy Member

"After a while, he was so abused and vilified and convicted in the media that I started to feel sorry for the guy," Ramsey told "48 Hours Mystery" correspondent Erin Moriarty in his first interview since his wife Patsy's death and Karr's arrest.

In attempting to take another shot at The Media, John slips up and...identifies with, well with a 'nice clean-cut looking young man'. Who just happened to have sexually fantasized about his daughter for years...

Makes no sense, unless maybe plastic surgery patients stick together? Didn't karr do something to his eyes, too? Does this mean John may also have plans to reassign things?

4. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I'm a Christian woman but I gotta tell you - if Billy Graham himself took my little girl from her bed and strangled her, bashed in her skull, and sexually molested her, I doubt I'd be having much empathy for him.

And if Mr Graham then had the gall to write and fantasize about his love life with my child, not to mention bragging about having killed her....you couldn't put enough Christian decency in me to supercede the anger, hurt, rage, horror, revulsion, disgust, and hatred I would feel for his sorry soul.

As someone else said - where's John Ramsey's caring and empathy for the six year old "that child" who died an absolutely horrific death in his home on Christmas night?

John couldn't have a normal reaction to his child's murder if he tried.

5. heymom

heymom Member

No, that is one reason I believe he fits the profile of a sociopath. He does and says what he *thinks* makes sense in the situation, but it is wrong, because he is not able to produce anything close to what we all know is human.

A real daddy would never say such a thing, especially if the "real killer" of his daughter were still roaming loose. A real daddy would feel pain for the other daughters that ******* perv Karr might have harmed. I believe JR was not a real daddy to JonBenet. He doesn't seem to have had any of the normal emotions one would expect from this horrible tragedy. Instead, he gets angry at the press, at the law enforcement officials who are supposedly trying to discover who the killer is, and now he sympathizes with a perv. Hmmmmm....there's something really wrong with this picture.

But he still wants the spotlight, can't stay out of the limelight. There is something really twisted going on here. He and OJ are more alike than different.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not only that, but for the past ten years, there has been no outcry that they were the least bit worried, not only for those this killer may have harmed, but not once did the Ramseys express concern for the other little girls still out there, save for the "hold your babies close" masterpiece.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They were reporting on "this story" last night on Headline News...about every 15 minutes they ran a clip about it. Same old BS, except for one thing. They said the international agency still investigating Karr WOULDN'T SAY FOR WHAT CRIME HE IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED.

In other words, that little blurb on the Ramsey Spin Cycle #4 is yet another MISINFORMATION EDIT. They're NOT investigating him for JonBenet, but for POSSIBLE OTHER CRIMES, IMO.

But don't let the details of TRUTH interfere with the RST. Nobody twists the truth to create perps like the RST.

8. koldkase

Well, I certainly missed that one. Seems the RST has A NEW SHILL! A federal agent, no less! He got his face time, and all he had to say was KARR MIGHT HAVE HAD A PARTNER IN THE JONBENET MURDER!

D'oh!

I forget how easily some people can be seduced by a little face time on TV.

But I guess Mr. Federal agent's office isn't backing him up, since they wouldn't tell Headline News WHAT Karr is still being investigated for. Either they're embarrassed, they know better, or the Newest RST Shill wasn't supposed to be on TV spilling the beans.

I mean...uh...if you're WATCHING KARR...so he can LEAD YOU TO HIS PARTNER IN A CHILD MURDER...do you REALLY think it's a GOOD IDEA TO TELL HIM ON NATIONAL TV?

Sheesh. No wonder our Homeland Security can't find Bin Laden. They apparently haven't figured out how to do COVERT SURVEILLANCE yet....

9. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

Excuse me please, while I swear, and use Thor's favourite swear word. I cannot believe this sick bastid John Mark Karr is being singled out "again" as being linked to this murder. This is beyond a joke. Karr was brainwashed by Professor Michael Tracey, and as a result, this sick bastid may well end up in jail as the famous intruder. This is not funny, KK.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lolololol.....I still trying to figure out the reason for all the Karr publicity....no way Karr had anything to do with JB's death....

11. heymom

heymom Member

It's because there really is no story, and putting up all the footage of JMK makes it seem more "mysterious" when it isn't at all mysterious. He makes for good TV, that's all. If anyone has half a brain, they watched that show last night wondering, "What the heck does HE have to do with this - he was cleared!" Unlike the parents...

12. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Unbelieveable

If he feels so sorry for John Mark Karr, then why did he participate in the show last night? Now John, Mark and Micheal, are trying to throw this sick demented guy under the bus again...Now the new theory is, is that JMK did it with another person..

Come on! We all know that JMK was not the murder of JonBenet....Gosh, you would think by now that John Ramsey would just let this go...

13. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Maybe they should include Karr's entire family in the conspiracy, seeing they have all said he was with them, 2000 miles away from Boulder, that Christmas. :floor:

14. wombat

wombat Member

What, really?!!??!!

Does Erin know that?

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

More importantly, does Erin know her credibility as a journalist went completely down the crapper last night?
    In the future, I don't think many people are going to wonder, or care, about what Erin knows...
    :moron:

16. heymom

heymom Member

I think he needs the spotlight and will never go away. Maybe one day he'll accidently confess..."How I Would Have Killed That Child, JonBenet." We can only pray.

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Still think Tracey is behind this somehow....after all he has years of emails on the now infamous Karr.....gotta get the book deal!

If Karr isn't a suspect anymore how can poor little Tracey make his millions off a dead 6 year old girl? Tracey can be forced to 'gasp' work until he's elderly....like the rest of us.

Think of all the pub time wasted teaching students! Heck Tracey can buy his own pub and all the friends he wants if he get the BOOK DEAL.

Betch 'aw poor Karr' John Ramsey will get paid something if Tracey can sell another bogus book/documentary.

Tracey...the Miss Cleo....of suspects.

18. koldkase

Yeah, well, this is a RAMSEY, after all. Say one thing, DO ANOTHER. That's their MO from DAY ONE.

We're soooooo hounded by the evil media!

[Not that angle! My other side is my best side! I need more key lighting! I look old! Wait, let me play the piano and cry real tears, I can do it, I won state and national awards for my acting when I was in HIGH SCHOOL!]

Look at how poor Karr is being vilified! Just because he said was he went down on my little child when he murdered her?! What is wrong with THE EVIL PRESS!

[How's my makeup? Yeah, show that clip of Patsy at the helm of my BOAT! Our lovely family! Yeah, get JonBenet in those bathing suit shots! Who knows? Maybe more pedophiles will confess!]

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

John Ramsey is evil.

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

John Ramsey is a master of evil...

...and a master of deceit. But he gives himself away with smirks and smiles while discussing the brutal murder of his baby girl.

What a contrast to Mark Klaas, Mark Lunsford, and all the other fathers of murdered girls. You can see the fire in their eyes and the ache in their hearts as they speak, even years after the event.

Ramsey, OTOH, is calm and measured, smiling and forgiving.

He is as guilty as sin!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice