John Ramsey to appear on Oprah

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 18, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it. A lot of people know I'm writing a book on this case!

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

In addition to the Oprah link, perhaps Tricia could make contact via some of her media friends or through Klaas to get the word to Oprah to take a peek at some of the FFJ threads such as the stickys for info BEFORE she gets JR on the air.

It would be nice to educate Oprah and/or her staff on the facts and how seriously this case is taken by people like Tricia who are dedicated to the cause of children.

This might be the best approach. Let's not forget these shows are taped well in advance and word from some of the personalities that Tricia knows, especially Mark Klaas might have more impact than posters' questions

The sooner the better

Edited to add:

Better yet, why not ask Klaas to submit a question. OR.....see if JR would agree to be a CO guest with either Klaas or Wendy Murphy WITHOUT his lawyer

4. Elle

Elle Member

Barbara wrote:
    Great suggestion, Barbara. Someone with clout!

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I LOVE that response too much..........as you can see below!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Capital idea!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's what I was thinkikng, Cherokee.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Well, we could TRY to stop this evil by exhuming the body to see if there is anything left to examine. Then we could appoint a special prosecutor with NO ties to the current or previous DA or governor. Then we could make public the coroner's notes- the results of ALL the DNA tests, re-test all the males that were at the R party and the White's party. There is a lot that we don't know. Why keep it secret in the name of an "ongoing investigation" when it's well known the investigation has stopped, especially in light of Lacy's announcement.
    But you know, a lot could have been gleaned from the house itself, especially the basement. And that house was tuned over to the R supporters and "renovated" so fast- removing carpet, painting, etc. I know the reason for that must have been to remove as much evidence as possible. The DA was so quick to release the house (and the body) to the family, because it was hoped that exact thing would happen.

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

DeeDee,

I agree with you on the speed that the house was released back to the owners even though they never set foot in that house again. In so many cases the property where a murder took place is contained for weeks or even months just in case they might want to go back and check something out. So many mistakes that greatly benefited the Ramseys!

10. JoeJame

JoeJame member

It just does make me so angry that John Ramsey is still out there spewing his lies. Have you seen his eyes when Patsy talks? It is like "don't say anything you shouldn't"......I have visited other sites recently about true crimes and such and all of them there or most of them believe now they are innocent because of the DNA. My goodness??? I know you do not judge a book by its cover but c'mon? Where was the fight? Besides in shallow words said or typed in a book for profit? When will this end? We here know that a parent or both have knowledge of the crime. And I believe the answer lies with John now and he ain't talkin. Hope his afterlife treats him well. (not)

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thinkikng? Thinking.

Lawdy, I do hate it when I make a mistake like that and it's too late to edit!

12. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Say it ain't so, oprah

SAY IT AIN'T SO, OPRAH

Well, what do 'ya know
    Johnny's gonna' be on the Oprah show
    He'll grin and nod and seem so cool
    But to us on the Forum he's a guilty fool
    Through Oprah's hugs and the audience's tears
    Old Johnny will hide most of his fears
    It'll be such a creepy kind of show
    (For all of us in the know)
    Oprah will have ready her power puff
    (Her questions will be of such gentle stuff)
    Prepared, no doubt, by Woody himself
    With the deep pockets of a giant and as cunning as an elf
    Forget about Texas beef and a million little pieces
    Justice won't reign until this nonsense ceases
    We should save our sympathies for JonBenet
    (Abused and murdered at home that day)
    Had the "Powers- That -Be" been more honest and wiser
    We wouldn't be here honoring this Perp as a"Survivor"
    In time, only truth and justice will survive
    And we on this Forum will keep THAT thought alive
    Oprah is honest and good and it's a shame
    That she'll use her clout to honor this Perp's name
    Although he has been "exonerated" by a lame D.A.
    (And to be praised by Oprah on this sad day)
    His guilt can't EVER be washed away
    And, that's all I have to say!

GL

[/B]

13. sboyd

sboyd Member

Does anybody know when he will be on.

14. RiverRat

Oh CHIT.........the only person that I can think of that is in Chicago is Mary Suma!!! Bets on seeing her pretty little face in the audience?! The Big O.....that is soooooo her.

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Wow Greenie, that was great!!!! I wish I had your mind. Survivor my azz. Lizard Tongue is a survivor of not being arrested.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Where are the break dancers to go with this snappy song/poem Greenleaf. This is fantastic! :rose:

17. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

:jumpie::jumpie::balloons:We are all right here behind you!!

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Remember when she said there were two people who knew? I thought he'd pee his pants!

19. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I heard the show will also feature OJ Simpson and Phil Spector, with a cameo appearance by Robert Blake. So many innocent survivors, so little time

20. RiverRat

I would LOVE to hear his advise for Casey Anthony in her moment of need since he and his wife paved the way for parents under the umbrella of suspicion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice