John Ramsey to appear on Oprah

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 18, 2008.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

You know, I've often wondered how many such "parents" figured, "well, the Ramseys got away with it, so can I."

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Punisher

The Midyettes come to mind.......

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Yep- the two people were her and her husband. (the killer and the person the killer confided in were her words, I think).

4. coloradokares

coloradokares Member

The Boulder County DA Legacy.:sick::curses::yuck::puke:

5. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

PERFECT QUESTION! BRILLIANT! :floor:

Greenie,

Wonderful, as always! What a clever mind

6. Barbara

I wonder if HIS life coach, Lin Wood will appear also with him

7. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

9. Barbara

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

My head hurts again!

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2545080&posted=1#post2545080

From Sandraladeda:

"Blech! I went to Oprah.com to ask a couple questions of JR.

1. With this touch dna, is all the evidence from the case going to be reexamined for touch dna (such as the cord from ligatures)?

2. When the investigation uncovered the fact that JBR suffered from chronic sexual abuse, what, if anything, did you do to get to the bottom of who had been abusing your daughter prior to her death?

Alas, the problem is, there aren't questions to submit via email by just anyone, you have to be prepared to be in the studio audience that day to ask in person.

From the website:

Questions for JonBenet Ramsey's father?
    Recently, JonBenet Ramsey's family was officially cleared of all suspicion in the murder of JonBenet's death because of new DNA technology. As a viewer, do you have a question for JonBenet's father, John Ramsey? Are you curious as to who he thinks the killer is? Do you wonder if he understands why people first suspected his family? Does he blame anyone for what happened? Or maybe you want to know how he feels now that he and his family have finally been cleared of any charges? Have you experienced a death of a child and want to know how he made it through this tragedy? Today, John Ramsey is lobbying for new laws requiring a DNA profile for all convicted felons. Has DNA evidence been crucial in clearing a wrongly convicted family member of yours? Or did DNA evidence help solve a crime in your family? Do you feel strongly against DNA profiling? Would you support a law like this? If you have a question for John Ramsey, we want to hear from you. PLEASE attach a photo and only respond if you are willing to ask your question and discuss this topic on "The Oprah Winfrey Show".

12. Karen

Karen Member

I'm sorry, I know this is off topic but does this forum have a Caylee Anthony thread going here? If you do I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

13. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

I will not waste my time....

I will not waste my time composing a question for John Ramsey as he appears on Oprah.....I think the headline for that show is something like "Survivors" indicating that John and Patsy are survivors in the sense of surviving the murder of their daughter and surviving the years of being under the "umbrella of suspicion"....

To me, it appears that the decision of the producers that John and Patsy are innocent survivors is already in place and the questions and the discussion will focus on "Poor John and Poor Patsy", how they survived their sorrow and how they courageously led their private investigators etc. to help the BPD and eventually the Boulder prosecutor to the DNA "touch evidence" that has cleared them...

This show will most likely be one awarding the crown of innocence to the Ramseys and creating sympathy for all that they have been through over the years....Rather than taking any of our pointed questions about their possible involvement or the viability of the touch DNA or any of the DNA evidence, the producers will probably be taking questions that bring out the emotional qualities involved in losing a child and then facing official and public suspicion in her death....

I can't believe that Oprah is doing this and it just breaks my heart...If the Oprah show puts the stamp of innocence on the Ramseys, it is probably more final than innocence being declared in a court of law as far as the public is concerned....I think we can all believe that reality....

The final judgement of Ramsey guilt is evidently not to come while they live in this world but when they come to their final judgement in the next....Now I want a ticket to that show! :hourglass Guess I will save my questions for that venue....

Voyager

PS But good luck to all of you who are making the effort...I admire your perserverance!

14. Barbara

I know Voyager,

That is why I suggested Klaas or someone who Oprah might listen to BEFORE the show goes to taping.

I'm not a big fan of Oprah, but if the right people get to her, she certainly does have the clout to help find justice for JBR

I doubt she followed the case or knows much about it other than what she has "recently" learned from the Lacy love letter

If there was ever a time for someone who Oprah would take a call from, it is NOW or she will forever give John Ramsey a pass with the following she has

This is the time, if ever for those who can get to Oprah to reach out

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, we do! It's in the Missing Persons Forum on the FFJ Start Page. Here's the URL:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9325

17. Karen

Karen Member

Thanks Cherokee! I have to admit I was starting to get a little peeved that nobody was answering my Off Topic question! lol! Thank you!!

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

John Ramsey reminds me of the "acquitted" child murderer from Texas, Cullen Davis. Davis is now...oh, you KNOW it's coming...A SAVED PREACHER...and...wait for it...HE'S NO LONGER RICH, BUT A POOR BROKE SAINT!! Wrongly accused!

In reality, Davis is the formerly filthy rich Texas tycoon (inherited, of course) who "allegedly" wanted revenge one night in the midst of a nasty divorce and murdered his wife's 12 year old daughter and current boyfriend, as well as shooting his wife and crippling a young man who happened by with his girlfriend for a visit. All survivors identified Cullen as the shooter, and his only alibi was his future bride who said he was home with her...or something. The odd thing was the other survivors, the young man paralyzed for life, suddenly found themselves developing "memory" problems as trial approached. Sound familiar? And then the two Texas juries found Cullen not guilty, even when he was on trial--and ON TAPE--for trying to get a judge murdered!

It's one of the uglier crimes an OBVIOUS killer ever got away with in this country. And to this day, poor, dear Cullen swears up and down he's now SAVED and he's also...innocent! :devil:

I hope Cullen Davis and John Ramsey become dear friends if they haven't already--now THERE are two "SURVIVORS"! Maybe Oprah should have Cullen on with John Ramsey. I think it would be a real touching show. Bring in John Mark Karr, as well!! After all, as John Ramsey said, Poor PERV KARR is to be PITIED for the MEAN OLD MEDIA after him! I mean, just because PERV KARR CONFESSED to murdering JonBenet, not to mention UNSPEAKABLE ACTS with her, means nothing! Yes, John Ramsey, Cullen Davis, and PERV Karr. Now that's a show Oprah should have!

19. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

TO:Oprah

I sent this directly to Oprah:
    SAY IT AIN'T SO, OPRAH

Well, what do 'ya know
    Johnny's gonna' be on the Oprah show
    He'll grin and nod and seem so cool
    But to us, on Forums For Justice, he's a guilty fool
    Through Oprah's hugs and the audience's tears
    Old Johnny will hide most of his fears
    It'll be such a creepy kind of show
    (For all of us in the know)
    Oprah will have ready her power puff
    (Her questions will be of such gentle stuff)
    Prepared, no doubt, by Woody himself
    With the deep pockets of a giant and as cunning as an elf
    Forget about Texas beef and a million little pieces
    Justice won't reign until this nonsense ceases
    We should save our sympathies for JonBenet
    (Abused and murdered at home that day)
    Had the "Powers- That -Be" been more honest and wiser
    We wouldn't be here honoring this Perp as a"Survivor"
    In time, only truth and justice will survive
    And we on this Forum will keep THAT thought alive
    Oprah is honest and good and it's a shame
    That she'll use her clout to honor this Perp's name
    Although he has been "exonerated" by a lame D.A.
    (And to be praised by Oprah on this sad day)
    His guilt can't EVER be washed away
    And, that's all I have to say!

GL

20. Thor

Thor Active Member

OMG Greenie that is genius!!!! My gawd you did good honey! I needed this today, my oldest German shepherd is not in good shape and I'm scared smitless I'll have to put her down soon. I was so depressed until I read this and got such a kick out of it. I wonder what ole Oprah will do when she reads this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice