John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

He does that everytime they stick a mic on him. I think it sounds like demons in him, a la The Exorcist.

2. koldkase

Excellent analysis, Cherokee. You nailed it.

And almost every time John has been on TV, and we're talking dozens of times, here, he's spouted PERCENTAGES. Just like the ransom note writer.

John said that he was disappointed, but NOT SURPRISED when Karr turned out not to be the killer. HA! No kidding. He also said that Patsy knew about Karr before she died but wasn't too interested/concerned/whatevah, because of her cancer. That was a jaw dropper. That he'd ADMIT that finding their child's murderer after 9 years wasn't a big deal to her because Patsy was the center of the universe, more or less.

He also said her death wasn't as easy as he would have liked: her breathing was difficult and her heartbeat was fast. He didn't know if she was in pain, he said, but hoped not. I feel the same way about JonBenet.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

He actually said he wasn't surprised?

-Tea

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

That smug SOB. If we played a drinking game for every time that tongue slithered in and out, I'd be drunk on my azz in 3 minutes. And yes, I noticed the throat noises.

Yeah, sure John, you're still not up to saying the killer of your daughter should be executed. No can't do that. Always forgiveness. And of course, I knew Larry would do everything but wipe his a$$ for him. Every caller was sorry for this pathetic suspect and his losses. Bullsmit. Larry kept shaking his head at the sadness of it all. Yeah, made me want to cry.

Oh, and not only did John tell us in 2000 on Larry King that first the creature strangled her and the last thing the creature did was hit her on the head (that's the order folks), but he insists she died 12/25. He knew she died before midnight. Now if he can just tell us what exactly happened and who did what....

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor: You and me both, Thor.

6. koldkase

Oh, yeah, Thor, John changed his story about the date of death, didn't he? Now he says he chose that date for the tombstone because the ransom note said they'd call "tomorrow," so he assumed it was written the night before, and that's when she died. Which means he also lied when he changed his initial story about waiting for the phone call that morning from the kidnappers, to his later story that he thought the call was coming on THE 27th, because it was the NEXT morning...and now it's back to he expected the call on the morning of the 26th...oh good god, just CONFESS, John, before I lose track of your MANY VERSIONS OF THE TRUTH!

7. tylin

tylin Banned

That wasn't the first thing that made me get out the barf bag...Larry's azz kissin was obvious within the first 2 minutes of the show. :banghead:

Next I heard JR make the statement about Thomas being a jail guard. I tried to call LKL on speed dial for 20 mintues but had no luck getting through. Obviously, John will never stop lying. I hope the news media got wind of the blatant jail guard lie and dispells it. Hearing that was infuriating.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  8. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

I guess that would be every caller who happened to make it past the screener.

-Tea

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Ohhhh KK very observant!!! There go the percentages again. :sick: :idea:
    And what utter bs that Patsy NEVER got angry...blah blah blah. What was it dear Patsy told the dects? Wasn't it something like, You're going down the wrong road buddy?According to John she was such a saint. :rage: :x

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Even Jesus expressed anger.

-Tea

11. koldkase

I hope Thomas is the one to sue this time, tylin. That was a malicious lie and he did it to discredit Thomas completely. Wouldn't that be poetic justice if Steve sued John?

Something else that shocked me: John said that Michael Tracey was forwarding Karr's emails to John FOR YEARS, 3 or 4. That means that Tracey was in the position of building up the Ramsey's hopes--in Tracey's eyes, that is. What a set up. Tracey dancing on puppet strings for the Ramseys. Lovely.

OH, and YEAH, John DID say they weren't SURPRISED Karr's DNA didn't match. He just said it again...I mean, it's on the repeat cycle and I again heard him say it.

Speaking of DNA, he's flogging that DNA again. He actually stated that DNA profiles entered into LE databanks AREN'T COMPLETE, BUT PARTIAL profiles. I am NOT making this up! What's the POINT, then, if you can't use it to IDENTIFY ANYONE?

They're at the new swamp forum [Starting Lies Over] right now REPEATING some letter someone got from one of the latest TV spin cycle of lies in which the RST claims that the DNA in JB's undies was 10 times the amount of DNA in a typical factory contaminated pair of undies tested. WHAT? REAL SOURCE, please! I mean LAB REPORT! And if that's true, then WHY CAN'T THEY GET A FULL PROFILE OUT OF ALL THAT UNDERWEAR DNA INSTEAD OF AN INSUFFICIENT, LESS THAN 10 MARKERS? We're talking ONE COMPLETE CELL, people. They don't even have THAT!

And the fingernail DNA was only 2 or 3 readable markers, according to Schiller's documentary last summer, out of 13 or more needed to get a match. It can't be matched and it is USELESS, possibly stutter. When will the RST grow a brain and learn that PARTIAL DNA IN THE PANTIES AND UNDER THE FINGERNAILS won't "MATCH" ANYONE? It can eliminate, IF IT IS SOURCED TO ONE CONTRIBUTOR, but not if it's two or more.

But they don't care, just keep repeating the misinformation and it will stick for those average people who are not sick enough to spend this kind of time CORRECTING THESE LIESLIESLIESLIESLIES! :rage:

12. koldkase

Oh, they were definitely making sure Tricia didn't show up on camera live!

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Thomas suing JR would be poetic justice at best. Oh and after watching tonight's interview, I came away confident that Tracey and JR are more than simple aquaintances.

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

Me too Tylin, it was obvious to me.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Thor,
    I'll keep an eye out for the transcript and I'll post them when they come up. I need to read John's words about his relationship with Tracey again.

16. koldkase

OK, I promise I'm getting this out of my system and then I'm over it.

John says he's thinking about writing a book on dealing with cancer, he's learned so much about caring for a cancer patient. That's where he said "...you have a 25% chance of blahblahblah with cancer drugs...."

And this is...odd. Larry asked John if he ever thinks of what JonBenet would be like now, at 16, and John hesitates, has his arms kinda' wrapped funny, tight around himself, leaning a bit to the side--very interesting body language, I'm thinking, and says, "...She'd have been a hand full...she had a ton of energy...." It was so non-committal. He was clearly uncomfortable. His pause was like he was struggling with what to say about her...and this is what he came up with.

I don't know. When I call someone a hand full, I'm implying they are not easy, are stressful, tend to need supervision to keep them in line. It's not necessarily negative, but it's not bragging. It's qualifying.

I don't get it. She's their murdered child. Why wouldn't John be able to brag on her NOW? But he didn't do it. I think he really hasn't ever thought about what JonBenet would be like now. Either that, or he doesn't like WHAT he thought about what she'd be like now: a young woman dating, getting ready to go out into the world...and possibly remembering what unspeakable things someone had done to her...? Just speculating, of course, but it was a very strange moment at the end of this 10th anniversary special about JonBenet's life and death.

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Glad I missed the farce...had to do Christmas stuff.

I'd really like to see Jeff Merrick interviewed on TV this time... He knows lizard lips well, and other nonspin team members correct John horribly flawed memory.

John comparing himself to Job is absurd, like comparing an annoying little mosquito to a stately eagle. The only thing John and Job had in common was some bad times, Job grew wiser and more humble. John more arrogant, in fact so arrogant he feel's free to go on national tv and lie and embellish the truth.

18. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay, so we have John Ramsey comparing himself to Job, we have Patsy Ramsey dead and now near sainthood if you watch these talking head losers on TV, and John doing the talk show route, just like OJ Simpson.

I'm going back to my original theory:

WE ARE ALL INSANE!!!!! IT MUST BE US!!! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE RAMSEYS ARE SOME SORT OF FOLK HEROES NOW? THEY ARE MURDER SUSPECTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! YEP, WE'RE THE INSANE ONES

That's it! Pass my pipe and get me HeyMom's Oreos before she wakes up and catches me! 'Cause after she reads the transcripts, she'll be looking for them herself and leave none for the rest of us guttah hos

19. Kelly

Kelly Member

It took 10 years for me to get physically sick over this and last night I did. I don't know if it was the tongue thing, his blatant lies, or that demonic sound that kept seeping out from deep inside of him.

Patsy didn't pass away peacefully? What did he expect? It sounded like he left Burke asleep in the next room (as usual), as Patsy was dying. The death must of been so that John didn't want Burke to witness it. She died at her dad's house is what I remember from last summer, they weren't "at home" like John said. No mention of Don Paugh. Interesting.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

John forgot to mention that part of Patsy's cancer treatment was to suck down a bunch of Marlboros every day. Obviously her will to live was not as great as her nervous fear of being caught.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice