John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know, Kelly. When the father of a murdered child spends 10 years tearing down LE who tried so hard to find that killer and obstructing any meaningful investigation in every way possble to him, and yet says he feels sorry for John Karr, who not only falsely confessed to the crime, but who wrote disgustingly sick detailed emails about how he sexually molested JonBenet, which we know now JOHN ADMITS HE READ, well...it is nauseating beyond belief, to quote the cold fish himself.

And how people praise John and shake his hand and act like he's so HONORABLE on TV, when they in turn are not so nice to O.J., who in reality was found NOT GUILTY, and who is John's equal in every way, IMO...I don't get it and I never will. Larry King lost any respect I had for him last night.

2. heymom

heymom Member

No, I'm too sick to eat anything. I didn't see the show but from the transcripts, it was all LK on a smooch-fest with Ramsey. So many lies...

I'm going to inhale the fumes from my kitchen being re-painted. Maybe I can forget everything for a while.

(Throws bags of Oreos to fellow guttah crack-hos)

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

JR on LKL

It was indeed a nauseating spectacle. I made my remarks on the other LKL thread.

Ramsey continues to publically congratulate himself on getting away with murder.

The OJ comparison is right on.

4. koldkase

Well, I think you got one thing right, Barbara: we must all be crazy if those posting elsewhere are sane.

I just read yet another loonytoon posting at the topix JB forum about his serial killer friend who confessed to murdering JB. Lots of buildup for weeks, then letters to Smit and John Ramsey in the works, complete with wacky details of how Fleet White was behind it all...of course!

The Krabbie Krebbies are peeing themselves with glee, no doubt, mame among those posters. Of course, that's expected, but what got me is that MISS MARPLE--and being RST, he's not a female in spite of his hat--has something called a wikipb page on the murder of JonBenet with more crackpot theories linked than even the swamp has: INCLUDING the topix wingnut'z newest addition to insane people's desperate bids for sick attention via JonBenet's murder. Mr. Marple, it seems, is a professor, which was obvious with his pedantic snotty attitude when he posted here on our open threads. How depressing is this, when he links the wacko confession from topix as "supporting evidence" to a serial killer scenario in the JB murder?

But even THAT didn't get me all that down until I hit yet ANOTHER link from that site, listed by Marple as "UNSOLVED BOULDER CHILD MURDERS" and taking me straight to...the swamp; where upon I found ANOTHER MIKIE thread full of astrological graphics listing various ALMOST connections in the star charts between 3 cold cases in the last 35 years of unsolved child murders within, oh, say a 40 mile radius of Boulder, including Denver and Littleton. But wait, the best is YET TO COME!

Two of those children's bodies were found under the same bridge on a highway that goes through NEDERLAND, which is where not only is it JUMPED UPON that THE MCREYNOLDS LIVED IN A CABIN THERE IN 1996, but that THEY HAD NO PLUMBING! And what, you in your stupid attempt at sanity may be wondering, does that have to do with ANYTHING? So glad you asked.... Now shut up and listen, as following this level of MENTAL DISCONNECT takes GREAT COMMITTMENT! And lots of DRUGS!

Since we KNOW that the McReynolds had NO PLUMBING IN NEDERLAND IN THE MOUNTAIN CABIN WHERE THEY LIVED IN 1996--well, I never heard that and find it quite suspiciously absurd to imagine for two aged people with many degrees and a life of gainful employment, but don't let lack of sources distract you here, THEY USED AN OUTHOUSE, obviously--and THEREFORE THEY USED A RIVER TO WASH, ETC.! Following this? No? Well, THEN TAKE YOUR CRAZY PILLS AND STOP INTERRUPTING ME!

The Nederland Highway Bridge runs over a river, PROBABLY! In Nederland--POSSIBLY! And therefore, the McReynolds, who ALLEGEDLY used an outhouse and washed their clothes and themselves in the POSSIBLY NEARBY RIVER, which PERHAPS RUNS UNDER THE NEDERLAND HIGHWAY BRIDGE, not only are now CERTAIN to be familiar with the NEDERLAND HIGHWAY BRIDGE AREA, but of course THEY MUST HAVE KILLED THOSE TWO CHILDREN AS WELL AND PUT THEM THERE!! ONE IN 1970, AND ONE IN 1993!! Plus JonBenet in 1996!

Got it? Good! Now your insanity will come in handy, because if you're NOT insane after reading all the massively hyperactive brainwork of minds clogged with so much evidence of so many killers and victims that OBVIOUSLY are leading to THE RAMSEY INTRUDERS--AND FLEET WHITE AND THE MCREYNOLDS AND JOHN MARK KARR AND HELGOTH AND MICHIGAN GARY THE SERIAL KILLER AND PACHALY AND AND AND THE VAST INTRUDER CONSPIRACY, then you might be tempted to put your head through the monitor as I am at this very moment.... :headache:

What?! WHAT?! Talk LOUDER! I can't hear you with these oreos in my ears! :help:

MORE CRAZY, PLEASE!!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2006
  5. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

You have no idea what pain needed to be endured to create this compilation, and even at that, it contains only about half the content it could. Ladies and gentleman, 49 Tongues In 34 Seconds.

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s79.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/whynut/44830dcc.flv"></embed>

6. heymom

heymom Member

Oh. My. God. Why Nut, you've totally outdone yourself this time!! That is the most disgusting thing I have ever had the displeasure to view. What IS IT with that snake-y tongue!! He is saying something to us, and it's as plain as the tongue in (or out) of his mouth, if only we could translate it.

Sick, sick, sick. Can we make this a permanent part of our videos here? It needs preserving. Whenever someone ingests poison, they can just come here, watch it, and throw up immediately.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

7. koldkase

BULIMICS EVERYWHERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM WHY NUT!! :sick:

This is beyond brilliant. It's pure genius, Why Nut.

You just won the GUTTAH GROUPIE GOSSIP OF 2006/or20007/WHENEVAH AWARD. Congratulations!!

Now, does anyone here know how we can turn this into production for use in Iraq pronto? Shadow? We'll have those Iraqi insurgents hiding in spidey holes for the next 5 years before you can say LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

8. koldkase

I think it's John's own personal lie detector. Everytime it flicks, he's about to lie. It's his "tell." It's a theory I have that I'm going to do my doctoral dissertation on: The Reflexive Tongue of John Ramsey and the Loss of Neural Implusivity Control Denoting Oral Response Mechanism Lip Licking.

That will be DR. koldkase when I finish with this.

9. Tez

Tez Member

I hate to tell those folks, but Santa McReynolds didn't live in Nederland. He lived in Rollinsville, which is about 20 miles from Nederland. We used to go up there fishing.

Good Gawd, those people never stop reaching do they???

10. koldkase

You offer FACTS in the face of INSANITY? Take that! :pcguru:

No more crazy pills for you tonight! :pills:

11. Tez

Tez Member

Yep, I guess I forgot who I was dealing with!!!! LOL

I'll take my seizure meds and get off of the internet soon, I promise!!!!!! :jester:

12. heymom

heymom Member

Brilliant! Can I sit in on your disseration? No wonder his tongue flicks so much...he lies all the freakin' time.

I have wondered if it's part of his perversion. It's kind of like exposing himself, in a small way. The tongue is a personal organ, that is kept hidden, and can be used sexually. You could work that into your thesis somehow.

13. Tril

Tril Member

Why_Nut, thank you! [​IMG]

(Actually, I gotta hand it to you...brilliant work! ROFLMAO! :thumbsup: )

koldkase, do you think it means something different when John sticks his tongue out of the right side of his mouth as opposed to the left or the middle?

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

koldkase, do you think it means something different when John sticks his tongue out of the right side of his mouth as opposed to the left or the middle?[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a form of morse code.

15. tylin

tylin Banned

WHY NUT,
    That is crazy, nauseating and very, very funny. My husband didn't believe me about ole John's lip lickin...NOW he does. :sick: :eat: :sothere:

And John, find something to do with your tongue ok? Using it to tell the truth would be a good place to start. :pills:

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Maybe it's a form of morse code.[/QUOTE]
    Bahaaaaaaa :clap: :bowdown:

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

Be careful what you wish for, my imagination is running wild and it ain't pretty.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

:blush: :wave:

19. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHA I just couldn't resist. My mind is in the guttah, but then we're all in the guttah.

20. SoCalGal

SoCalGal Member

Didn't John also look down and to his left a number of times when answering a question? I thought that also was a sign of telling a lie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice