John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Now, now. I'm sure it's not his fault he's getting senile in his old age!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

John kept looking to his right at Larry a lot when answering the phone questions to the camera. I thought he looked like he was checking to see if Larry was buying it.

3. Amber

Amber Member

4. koldkase

Wow, Amber, what a great link. I have to put up a few of the points about what to look for when someone is lying. Those who saw John's lip-licking extravaganza see if you notice anything here:

Well, there you have it folks.

DOCTAH koldkase

5. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Why_Nut, disturbing though that is, it's quite a masterpiece. I have to admit I couldn't stand it and I only watched about half, but I think I saw enough.

At least the edits were nice and fast so that I didn't have to listen to his LIES.

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

This is when I started thinking he really didn't know his wife.

KING: Do you think the ordeal of JonBenet took a lot out of her?

J. RAMSEY: Well, it had to. It wasn't obvious in her spirit. She was a very strong woman. But I had to, I think.

That's a yes or no question. It either did or it didn't, and he speculated on the answer! And he never saw her angry and only saw her cry twice.

And about the death penalty -

KING: Concerning the killer, let's say he's caught, do you want him to be capitally punished? Are you a fan of capital punishment?

J. RAMSEY: Well, you know, there were times when death would have been a gift for me, when I was in so much pain and anguish.

Now I just thought that was very telling, a confession if you will.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Lip licking....sheesh John does that constantly.

Yet John does lie constantly, lies about the dna, lies about being cleared, lies that he didn't turn his friends in, until the police interviews shows he did, lying there's proof of a stun gun, etc.....

Thanks for the link Amber!

8. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

funny...was going to ask ..

has he always had that affliction...or only since he particpated in the death and cover up of his daughter ??

Amber's answered the question !!

oh and you KK :)

9. koldkase

Uh...thank you Moab, for putting this up as a sticky. You are too good to us.

However...I know it's Christmas and all...but what I meant was that I thought that WHY NUT'S VIDEO POST would be good for a sticky. Maybe under the title "GUTTAH GOSSIP OF THE YEAR AWARD" or something. Just a nice, quick click to the best viral video so people can see it easily. Especially the bulimics. They might not have the strength to click too many times, doncha' know....

Anybody, other mods, reading here who can take this down and put up a thread with Why Nut's video as a sticky? Or is that a bad idea? If so, just take this off sticky. I'm sure Why Nut put it on the video thread anyway.

Thanks again. :doh:

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jc

John Ramsey didn't really know Patsy in life. Now, after her death, he is trying to distance himself more and more from her. Whether or not Patsy delivered the fatal blow to JonBenet, JR is casting all the blame on her. He cannot get on with his life until he buries not just her body, but her memory.

This is evident in all his statements about Patsy on the LKL show, by his not visiting the gravesite, by always changing the subject to HIMSELF. He seems to harbor hidden resentment against Patsy. After all, Patsy was the one who made up the little child to be a "pedophile's dream."

A dream which John could not resist?

11. heymom

heymom Member

KING: Concerning the killer, let's say he's caught, do you want him to be capitally punished? Are you a fan of capital punishment?

J. RAMSEY: Well, you know, there were times when death would have been a gift for me, when I was in so much pain and anguish.

This sure sounds like a confession to me - King asked him CONCERNING THE KILLER, and he answered back, "death would have been a gift for me, when I was in so much pain and anguish."

How could King have let that one go past???

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tril,

At long last someone has mentioned that disgusting noise that John makes when he pauses to think of what to lie about next. For most of us we would probably just say uh or umm. But he has this air escaping and it is so annoying. Thank you so much for mentioning it at last. I did watch only a small portion of that LKL show because once that tongue flick and noise started I flipped to another channel. You might even say that I've given up on watching JR. And about all his keen knowledge about cancer treatments, didn't Patsy go alone for those early treatment to Bethesda. He wasn't around her when she was getting treatments. Of course that doens't mean he couldn't have had MD's reports along the way. But he wasn't by Patsy's side during a lot of that tx.

Since I didn't watch the whole thing did he actually say he wasn't going to run again for a public office? Hurray!!!!! What a waste of breath he is.

13. koldkase

Oh, you mean Beelzebub and his peeps inside John? I kept expecting John to spew green vomit on Larry. That would have been fun. I did see his head start spinning around just for a split second when they cut to commercial once. :dervish:

14. heymom

heymom Member

We are John Ramsey and We are Legion.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, you can bet on that, Tylin. Those two are thick as thieves ... and I mean that in all its connotations.

16. heymom

heymom Member

I wish John Ramsey would experience what Jim Carrey's character did in Liar Liar, a total inability to tell a lie. Can you imagine???

Wouldn't that be wonderful? The case would be over in one statement. Bye-bye! :wave: :wave: :wave:

17. Cherokee

Kelly, I vote for all of the above. Watching John is truly sickening.

18. Cherokee

LOL ... I understand the feeling, Heymom. Every time I see or hear about another Ramsey media love-fest, I wanna to stick my head in the oven.

19. Cherokee

Thanks, Amber, I'm glad you checked in. [We knew you'd miss us. ;)] What a fantastic article. I think the science of body language, like statement analysis, is fascinating.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Hmmmm..... It might take some explaining on your part if someone checks your browser cache and finds you've been Google searching for "deceptive tongue licking"! :eek: :floor:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice