John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

:floor: Especially when most of the links that first came up were to do with cats and horses...I found a whole new world of depravity ::shocked2 Nothing comes close to JR for depravity though;)

2. heymom

heymom Member

The article didn't say anything about closing your eyes while talking, which is what Patsy did at least several times. That is saying, "I don't want to look at the truth," or "I don't want you to see the guilt in my eyes." It was so obvious, just like John's lip-licking and almost-confessing.

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Great catch, heymom! I should hope that the BPD has been taping these interviews, too.

-Tea

4. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

hows does King do it ??
    simple...he's just a self serving hypocrite...

King doesnt want answers....just wants a show !!

5. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Larry King is a talk show host, not an investigator. He isn't going to alienate his guests by putting them in the proverbial hot seat because, if he does, they aren't very likely to return. I say he should just let his guests freely talk. You know the old saying- Give someone enough rope and they'll hang themselves with it.

-Tea

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I agree about King's approach, as he gets the people like the Ramseys and the Condits to talk. They always show who they are. Never fails.

But he really kissed John Ramsey's arse this time. It went beyond being nice. It was pure shilling. THAT was too much. If King or his producers don't know the case and keep up with it, then why are they having John on? Would they have O.J. on? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

You can get more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. (Gee, I'm just filled with cliches tonight, aren't I?)

-Tea

8. Elle

Elle Member

I felt the friendship between Ramsey and LKL showed, KK. Larry King's staff will not choose a caller who would totally embarrass him. Except for one caller, who queried the date on JonBenét's grave stone being the 25 December, 1996, instead of the 26th, it was the same old "one sided" affair.

9. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Larry King and his like are all just self serving egotisctical sycophants !!

10. Elle

Elle Member

I heard this a long time ago, Tril. Don't know what a porcupine sounds like, Ech!

11. Amber

Amber Member

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/30/lkl.01.html

THEY???? THEY?????? Who the HELL are THEY?????:tsktsk:

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

13. koldkase

"They"! You know, the ONES who FOUND HER! Them! Other than John or Patsy!

You see, after 10 years, getting a bit old now, John simply remembers the HIGHLIGHTS of how it is SUPPOSED TO GO: IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE, NEVER THE RAMSEYS, ALWAYS THEM, THEY, THE CREATURE, ETC.

So that's the "THEY" in question: someone else! Always! Details are no longer worth bothering with. Steve Thomas was a prison guard, John Mark Karr is a poor victim of the press, and "THEY" found JonBenet's body.

While John and Patsy were speaking in tongues.... :highfive:

14. Amber

Amber Member

Lizard Tongues, you mean?:lick:

15. Amber

Amber Member

:rolleyes: Nope Johnny Boy...it was afternoon....possibly 'morning' was a freudian slip eh? :pray:

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

More like the tongues of snakes!

17. heymom

heymom Member

I noticed that too - maybe John is so focused on the Small Foreign Faction having committed this murder, he forgot that HE actually found JonBenet and thought THEY (small foreign faction) had brought her body upstairs. Or maybe he will again try to pin the crime on the Whites, saying he really never found JonBenet, Fleet White did, while John was on the floor looking for glass that had long ago been cleaned up.

Too bad the interviewers (this was no interrogation) didn't ask, "And how long after you found your daughter's body did you leave the house, and run to your friends' house to hide behind your lawyers and your emotional states?"

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

They were sleeping and heard nothing.

They didn't "recognize" the pineapple and bowl left in their kitchen.

They never touched the ransom note but read it squatting in their underwear.

They didn't own the maglite but had one just like it.

They didn't know when JonBenet had last bathed.

They never talked to Burke that morning while searching for JonBenet.

They didn't know how to tie knots even though they had sailed competitively.

They "found" her body.

It's interesting that John and Patsy tried so hard to distance themselves from having anything to do with JonBenet and her death, that THEY actually separate themselves psychologically, and linguistically, from being present. John ridiculously becomes the third person "they" when talking about finding JonBenet's body.

Larry King specifically addresses John in the second person, "How long after this did YOU see JonBenet?"

John replies by not using the first person "I" but the third person "they" ... not just once, but twice. He also doesn't mention JonBenet by name as Larry has done, but uses the objective pronoun "her."

Distance, distance, distance. It's always been about the Ramseys putting distance between themselves and JonBenet.

"Hold your babies close."

19. koldkase

And don't forget that JonBenet was "a hand-full," according to John on LKL, being interviewed in respect to the 10th anniversary of JonBenet's murder, when asked by Larry if John ever thinks about what JonBenet would have been like today if she was still alive.

That's NO COMPLIMENT. John clearly is implying, without realizing it, that JonBenet was A PROBLEM.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Maybe she was a problem because she didn't like being molested?? Maybe resisted?

You are right, "handful" is not a compliment, but is saying that the child has a mind of his or her own, gets up to mischief, is generally hard to discipline, etc. Could also be termed, "spunky" or "spirited" if the parent really loves and treasures the child.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice