John Ramsey, YOU LIE!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Amber

Amber Member

Increbible distance! And as you rightly point out King specifically says YOU!

Also, I just noticed this:

There shouldn't be any ambiguity here...according to JR and PR, the last time they saw 'her' was Christmas night...the next time JR saw 'her' was when HE found her in the basement with JW behind him. So why is JR clarifying that the time LK means is when JR finds JBR's body and carries her upstairs. What other time could LK possibly mean for goodness sake?
    The confusion and therefore the need for clarification in JR's head can only be because he 'found' her before this time we all know about - that would explain him saying here 'When did THEY find her?' In his mind during this interview, he is separating two 'finding' of JBR's body. One where HE 'found' her and one where HE 'found' for the benefit of LE ie THEY IMHO

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wow what a find Amber! What does John mean by 'they'?
    They who? The bad Ramseys?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice