John Ramsey's '98 Interview...Things That Were "Strange" or "Out Of Place"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The Crux Of The Matter...

Dear, smart, clever, sleuthing heymom:
    The points you make, in the above post, succinctly cuts through reams of speculation, red tape and flat out lies, associated with the Ram case; getting to the heart of the matter, like a hot knife cutting through warm butter.
    Yes, indeed, dear heymom, you did not tip toe around the subject, that most of civilized society find exceedingly “taboo.†You just spit it out, clean, clear and ever so relevant, and I thank you for that.

J.R., and his spin team, are all over the board; maybe this, likely that; perhaps; however; but; should; could be; maybe; looks like; etc., etc., etc. Their story line changes like the wind, because no one can possibly remember all the tiny details of a big lie. But the truth is ever the same, with perhaps slight variations.

The truth is ever succinct, powerful and enlightening. When facts are filtered through the truth, they are pristine, whole and come out the same, every time.
    I congratulate Ames for bringing us these Ram interviews, with the relevant parts highlighted. For the first time, I believe that I was able to formulate in my mind, something of the essence of J.R.’s troubled (and guilty) soul. It was an eye opener.

He was dancing around the maypole, trying ever so hard to keep, even the slightest hint of his “big secret,†from entering into the realm of clear waters. He was mudding up the waters as much and as often as he could. That’s why his mind was racing around, looking for bits and pieces of “much ado about nothing.â€

“If one parent accidentally caused the head injury, and the other parent had been abusing JonBenet, then both of them felt they had too much to lose to allow JonBenet medical help†(quote from heymom)

RIGHT ON!
    Although we don’t like to think about it, that is the crux of the matter.
    We need not go much further.
    The “big secret†must be kept at all costs.

I believe that J.R. would have thrown his own mother under the bus, along with all the others, if it meant keeping his secret intact.
    J.R. would spare no expense in keeping his secret intact.
    He would be brutal, unscrupulous and engage in Mafia-like associations, in order to keep his secret intact.

P.R.’s death, no doubt, gave him a sigh of relief. They are eternally bound together by different kinds of guilt, associated with their daughter’s death.
    J.R.’s words, in these interviews, are poignant reminders, to all justice seeking people everywhere, that guilt cannot remain hidden forever. Here stands the record, to be analyzed and appraised, by anyone seeking to sort out the various aspects of human perversions, including the epitome of hypocrisy.

No, J.R. we are not through with you yet.

Thank you, dear Elle, Ames and Tylin, for your comments.

GL

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  2. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

LOL, yeah real clever intruder, apparently moves the chair to get through the door just as John Ramsey had to do and then doesn't think to drag the chair over to the window which is only feet away to jump out so he spots this suitcase and says, "Hmm, I'll use that instead!"

3. tylin

tylin Banned

John's a bumbling moron. :verdict:
    Ya think John read Cherokee's analysis of Paty's handwriting?
    Surely over the years someone sent him a copy of her work. Because why else would he admit there are similarities in the handwriting between Patsy and the ransom writer? Why else would John say that someone was trying to frame Patsy? :tsktsk:

4. tylin

tylin Banned

bahaaa good point ACandyRose.

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The accident/cover-up theory does not and cannot account for aspects of the crime matching aspects of literature Patsy was known to have been intensely involved with.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Yes...I believe that she was also wearing that red turtleneck, when she wet the bed. This was probably what she was going to wear on her trip, and Patsy just wanted to make it easy on them the next morning. I really and truly don't believe that there was an argument over it about wearing it to the White's though. There COULD have been an argument over her not wanting to wear it to bed, because I sure as heck can't sleep in a turtleneck....very uncomfortable!! But, I believe Thomas' theory....she wore it to bed, she wet the bed, the shirt got wet, and Patsy probably yanked it off of her....and maybe THAT's when she was slammed into the tub...as Patsy was pulling it off of her, and she left it balled up on the bathroom counter, and forgot about it, because she had more important things to do, like....say for example...try to keep her butt out of jail.

7. AMES

AMES Member

Apparently he was a very CLEVER MAGICIAN/intruder/child killer/kidnapper/member of a small foreign faction. Have you ever went through and counted just how many times John referred to the intruder as Clever??? I counted four, and had to stop, and didn't even get to finish reading John's interview. (I had my ultrasound today, and I am having a girl). So I plan on finishing it up the day after tomorrow...and I am quite sure that I will have more things to post. So, 4 clevers....and I am not even at the end, yet. WOW! He sure thought alot of that "intruder" ....now didn't he??

8. heymom

heymom Member

Congratulations on your upcoming Little Princess! Got any names picked out yet? :baby: :baby:

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Wonderful news on that baby girl. Hope that is what you and hubby wanted. :)

Yeah, very clever magician(s) and apparently these three gentlemen from the small foreign faction also brought along a whole box of Romeo and Juliet cigars from Cuba to celebrate their victory after murdering a little girl.

Hey check out this white nylon dog leash. It almost looks like the Garotte cord. I wonder what kind of leash they had for JonBenet's dog?

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.080402/it.A/id.5465/.f
    "Cinch Loop" Chest Cord (3/8" X 30')

10. AMES

AMES Member

THANK YOU!!!

Nope, I am hoping that you guys can help me out. I need a girl name ending in R....my other two daughter's names end in R....and it happened by accident, I wasn't trying to match them up. BUT, NOW...since I already have TWO girls that names end with an R....I have to have the same for the third....my husband thinks that I am nuts! LOL

11. AMES

AMES Member

THANK YOU! Well, we just wanted a healthy baby, it really didn't matter what it was. We were leaning toward a boy, because we have two girls...but, we are not disappointed. At least, as far as the ultra-sound could tell, it is healthy. So we are pretty thrilled about that.

LOL...yeah, a whole box of cigars from Cuba. What? Did he bring in a suitcase? That would have made climbing through that little, teeny, tiny window...that much harder. I wonder how he GOT OUT with it? Maybe, just maybe that suitcase that was against the wall, wasn't REALLY JAR's, maybe it was the "intruders". He brought it in and he couldn't leave with it.....YEAH...thats what happened. I am REALLY surprised that JR or PR didn't try and say that. Even though it had JAR's stuff in it, as creepy as it was. That was a very good point that you had on another post.....where you said why didn't he just drag that chair that was blocking the door, over and use it to climb out the window with, instead of JAR's suitcase. Very good question. Looks like he would have had to have done a balancing act on that suitcase, before hoisting himself out the window. So not only was he a MAGICIAN...he was ALSO an ACROBAT....shoot, he should have just joined the circus.

12. Elle

Elle Member

For goodness sake BJ, that dog leash does look like the cord. I enlarged it, but it appears to be round and a different type of weave.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Only one I can think of just now, and it's a Scottish name "Heather" :)

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, in a way he was like Tantalus testing the gods to see what they knew.

-Tea

15. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Congrats, Ames! :)

The only girls names that end with an "R" I could think of are Amber, Cher, and Greer.

-Tea

16. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks so much, Tea. All you guys are so sweet...you are just like family to me.

MAN you are GOOD!! Amber is actually the name of my five year old. I do like Greer....I would have to think about the name Cher, though. Sounds like a singer or something....LOL Hey, maybe if I named her that, she would grow up to be rich and famous....and share some of her wealth!!!! (Maybe we're on to something here...) :headbang:

17. AMES

AMES Member

My 15 year old came up with that name too. Keep going guys....I like your suggestions. I am making a list. I actually looked up baby names that end in R on the internet, but there are just not that many...I am limiting myself, with that letter R at the end. So, I need all of the help that I can get. THANKS!!

18. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Ames, you could probably add "r" to any name that you liked if it ends in a vowel. Nowdays people have so many different and and unusual spellings for names that you don't have to be limited to just a few. Asher, Adair, Jennifer, Alitar, Anikar.....there must be hundreds that you could doctor. :) :baby:

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Wow, this is just like a word game...

Tyler

Taylor

Tayler

Summer

Starr

Star

Somer

Skyler

Skylar

Pilar

Jennifer

Jenifer

Hunter

Heather

Esther

Eleanor

Chandler

Blair

20. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice