John Ramsey's Speech Text/Pictures from the rally

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, May 11, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You're right, Greenie, evil never does win, not in the long run. Fantastic post, lady.

2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Wn

Thanks for the laugh. In fact, if you look up Whitepages.com, there are 109 "J Borgs" living in Michigan and almost 80 "A Borgs".

I would therefore strongly recommend that John Ramsey and his supporters stop referring to "BORG mindset" and "BORG BS" immediately! If Mr Ramsey's opponents cotton on to it .... could be embarassing.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Way to go Greenie!!! :takeabow: :takeabow: :takeabow:

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Aurora!!!

I am so proud of you. It takes a lot of courage to go in there amongst a bunch of Ramsey supporters and open up your Umbrella of Truth! Kudos to you and your husband.

As a Michigan resident and voter, you have every right to attend rallies, look over the candidates, and express your opinion. This is the USA, after all, not Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

I never buy People mag, but if you are in it this week, I will get it.

Another souvenir of the great group called FFJ whose members put themselves in the front lines of JUSTICE!!!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jayelles, Easy Writer

That is so funny about all the Borgs who live in Michigan.
    John Ramsey and his code-six devotee had better stop with all their nasty references to the Borgs.

There may be a Borg Rebellion in Upper Michigan!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

7. Aurora

Aurora Member

River Rat

Wow.... I was looking at the exclamation point in the book and it does match the one that you posted ...that is on the ramson note. There is a big gap before she writes the dot. Most people bring the line down closer to the dot. I know I do....funny how hers matches....that isn't it? I agree with the Ramsey sign looking like their handwriting...too. Maybe they will hang themselves ...yet. I have one of those yard signs...BTW. Now...what to do with it...*hmmm* Any suggestions? I was thinking of putting a black circle on it and a line thru that. *grins* How will Ramsey react when he goes door to door campaigning and another non supporter such as myself answers it?? Something else was going on in Charlevoix that day having to do with honoring fallen police and from the TV news...it looked like it got less coverage but was attended by a lot more people.

Greenleaf...John ought to know EVIL....he lives it. He lacks a conscience that makes the difference between GOOD vs Evil. That was a great post *aplauds*

8. purr

purr Active Member

yep, the exclamation matches the ransom note!!!

wouldnt it be ironic if patsy signing all those books and autographs
    does her in???

who can we send this info too???

anyone???

purr

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to the incredible VP for putting this together.

Attached Files:

10. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Aurora

Were any of the kids there? Burke in particular? Excuse me if this has already been asked and/or answered. Didn't see it.

11. Aurora

Aurora Member

Twitch

They had teens serving the food.... but not sure if Burke was one of them or not. You'd think he would have been there but you know kids !

12. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Just caught this,

Aurora's handwriting sample not only illustrates the similarity in exclamation points, but also look at that P, looks a whole lot like the R's in the ransom note...

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

John Ramsey: "Boulder isn't really our home. Atlanta is. We need to go home now."

================================================
    DOI HB page 23

"A person comes up and says he's Detective Mason. I assume he is with the FBI. Finally, the police will get help. I think. Later I will learn that Mason is another Boulder PD detective and that the police, in fact, have kept the FBI at bay, not letting them inside the house.

I try to focus on what we are going to do next. Boulder isn't really our home. Atlanta is. We need to go home now. To our parents, to your family, to my brother, Jeff. That what we should do."
    ================================================

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

14. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thank you ACR!

Oh dear, what have we here - a political lie or was John Ramsey lying to the readership, hence the Boulder police in DOI? Which is it - because Ramsey knew full well the BPD was going to read, reread and dissect every word written in that book. JMH&CPO.

Last edited: May 23, 2004
  15. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

John Ramsey: Atlanta was our home

JR, here is another quote by John Ramsey on Atlanta is there home where they had lived for 25 years.

=============================================

Larry King Live - February 27, 2000:

JOHN RAMSEY: "Our attorneys represented us. They were highly suspicious of the police and for good reason. The police were out to get us. We threw ourselves to the lions anyway. A good defense attorney will tell you that if they think the police are after their client, they shut up. They don't talk. They tell the police, go ahead and prove it."

"We insisted that we talk to the police. We came back to Boulder after we buried JonBenet for the only reason to work with the police. We had no interest in going back to Boulder. Atlanta was our home. That's where we lived for 25 years before we moved to Colorado."

=============================================

ACandyRose
    http://www.acandyrose.com

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

What is that math again? Living in Atlanta 25 years before moving to Colorado? They moved to Boulder in late 1991. So they moved to Atlanta around 1966? Excuse me, but I think not. Maybe John had some secret second family in Atlanta then, but for the record, he has told the world he was living in Michigan in 1966, he married his wife Lucinda in Michigan in 1966, she gave birth to their first child Beth in the Phillipines in 1969, and the whole family did not move to Atlanta until 1973. Oh, and everyone is supposed to conveniently forget that silly first wife John was married to for twelve years, because "we" in the above quote is meant to refer to John and Patsy, even though twenty-five years before moving to Boulder, Patsy was a ten-year-old child living in West Virginia with her parents and would not move to Atlanta for another twelve years, making her stay in the state far less than 25 years; closer to thirteen, really.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Good point Why Nut.

Thanks for the second quote ACR.

:sleuth:

It helps to read and reread the Ramseys words. You pick up little nuances each time you do. Once again we have a :beats: popping up. Coincidence? Don't much believe in them myself. JMH&CPO.

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Whynut

Let's not nit-pick. Just because he was off by a decade or two...

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

20. Elle

Elle Member

Browsing through this thread, I came across this post of JR's in May, and can confirm that in Perfect Murder Perfect Town HB page 17 ...a detective overheard John Ramsey talking on the phone to his private pilot. He was making plans to fly somewhere before nightfall. Moments later, Ramsey told Sergeant Mason that he, his wife and his son would be flying to Atlanta that evening. He said he had something really important to attend to. At first Mason thought Ramsey was planning to leave the country.

"You can't leave," Mason told him. "We have a lot of unfinished business here. We have to talk to you."

"O.K," Ramsey said. He didn't protest.

"You're going to have to postpone that kind of stuff," Mason added. "You can't go."

Mason went on to say he had witnessed many deaths and fatal accidents to children, but he had never once seen a father as callous as Ramsey appeared to be.

Ramsey's next statement was to tell Mason he wasn't going to the Holiday Inn, but to their friends, the Fernies. This is where he pleads for time. John Ramsey was a crafty beggar, manipulating police sergeant Larry Mason and Detective Arndt.

If only these two had been more experienced with this type of steel tongued businessman, Patsy and John Ramsey may well have been charged for the accidental death of JonBenét Ramsey, but neither Ramsey had the guts to face the truth. They were too tuned into what this would do to their lives.
    I feel it will catch up with them one day, and I hope it will stem from their latest endeavours into the political world.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice