John Ramsey's Speech Text/Pictures from the rally

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JustinCase, May 11, 2004.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Jr

For some reason I couldn't bring up that site. Can you just tell me what ole John had to say about him being our umbrella man? He thinks he has everyone fooled and they are innocent victims. What a crock. There are alot of people like me...that know that they are guilty as hell.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Actually, Aurora I just listened again and the reporter said you held up "signs" protesting his candidacy. JR said, they call themselves BORG, bent on Ramsey guilt and they will be here forever... Then something about 2 out of 200 in attendance."

John Ramsey is a :lier: Susan Bennett aka Jameson started the BORG BS.

I'm sure someone here can prove Ramsey knows where the term BORG came from by whipping out your copy of the Ramesy's book (mine is packed) and posting the page number here where John talks about Jameson "educating he and Patsy about the Internet."

3. Elle

Elle Member

Death of Innocence page 307

JR ... It's on page 307 Jameson is first mentioned on page 304-305 HB from ACandyRose index. Thank you ACR!

Jameson tells the Ramseys that some internet users assumes that BORG meant "Bent On Ramsey Guilt." Once again Ramsey states, they missed by a light-year. The term BORG comes from Star Trek and refers to a civilization of people linked to a collective consciousness; The BORG folllowed one mind-set and were incapable of independent thinking. Their mantra was. "You will be assimilated.; resistance is futile."

John Ramsey was stunned. Real-life BORGS!

JR. Scroll up a post above Aurora's I posted something else you were looking for in May. :)

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Thanks Elle. All references are very helpful! :thumbsup:

Just more info for the Michigan voters to consider before voting.

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

Jr

He said 2 out of 200? What a liar.... more like 2 out of about 100 if you include the TV news people. That certainly doesn't mean that we are the only 2 that think they are getting away with murder. John Ramsey needs to keep in mind that there is no statue of limitations on murder. Someday someone will spill the beans. Burke may have a conscience and decide to do the right thing and tell what he knows ...now that he is an adult. I think he knows exactly what happened to his sister that nite.

6. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Bumped

So Cherokee can see Patsy's latest handwriting sample, and other really great pic's of the Rally.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice