John Walsh

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tril, Oct 14, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

Sabrina,
    You're right. I heard him make the comment about JBR 'hanging' too. He definately doesn't know all the facts surrounding the case.

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

Sue i understand the sentiment...oh heres a bloke who has done much..and he undoubtedly does..
    but in context of the JBR case..I will adjudicate by that which he says and does about this alone....and he stands to ruin a lot of credibility about much else by saying nonsense with respect to this case.
    Here's a fellas who does what he does by apparently paying attention to detail.. turning stones etc.. i.e doing the leg work and the paper trails etc.. he alon eis repsonsible for what comes out of his mouth !! if he has charges doing his lacky work..he's still repsonsible for what he chooses to accept or reject.....
    again... he despite being a man of reasoning and deduction....and one who identifies aswell the most troubling aspect to the whole case..the contamination of the crime scene and questionable policework subsequent.... comes out and diregards what evidence there is and espouses rubbish !!!

again in the context of JBR I couldnt care less what else he does.. he has in my view made an absolute goose of himself !!

3. heymom

heymom Member

I'm with Kanga - I'm surprised and very disappointed in John Walsh. I guess he just hasn't paid much attention to the case over the years. I hope that's all it is, and he hasn't been overcome by the RST.

Heymm

4. sue

sue Member

I don't think you understood what I meant.
    I'm not saying that he should be allowed to do bad research or be given a free pass just because of what he has been through himself. I DO think though that he has to rely on others to do his legwork for him because he is simply too busy to do it himself. He is responsible for his own thoughts, words and actions.
    But, even if he did all his own research, a lot of what has been out here in the US has been "intruder did it" and has reported a lot of 'made up evidence' as fact. Unless you see sites like this one, you might not find the facts.

I also think that his feelings as a parent with a child who was taken at age 6, allegedly sexually abused and killed have clouded his judgment in this case. Some of the things I have read about him and his wife in the past make me think he can't really think clearly about this particular case.

I also think that the Ramsey family NOT wanting to have Jonbenet's case profiled on his TV show should have been a HUGE red flag to him. From articles I have read in the past, he literally has people begging him to feature their child. In my opinion, a mom who doesn't want her child's murder on his show is a mom who has a lot to hide.

5. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

"I DO think though that he has to rely on others to do his legwork for him because he is simply too busy to do it himself. He is responsible for his own thoughts, words and actions.
    But, even if he did all his own research, a lot of what has been out here in the US has been "intruder did it" and has reported a lot of 'made up evidence' as fact. Unless you see sites like this one, you might not find the facts."

so Sue...sorry to labour the point....but what does he deal in then ??

too busy to do his own legwork... tough bikkies then if he mouths falsehoods....maybe he ought to care more about his charges look and how they do it...its still his call.... slovenly homework is never an excuse !!

I came to this forum as an intersted observer..and one keen to see justice prevail... always !!.. it took me 3 and 1/2 minutes to find this forum ( and other linked resources) in the first place.... and about 2 months to digest most of what it lays out before any interested person..
    I took the time....maybe he could ??..and its his job !!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

He has a tough job, but it's not as if he's in a box. He can look up this stuff himself.

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Yep, that's exactly how I feel. Walsh could/should do a little research on his own, imo.

8. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

In Walsh's defense, he does have a hard TV show to produce. The situations change quickly and many times he has to do segments of the the program live to keep it up to date. AMW is not a program that can be written, produced, and recorded months in advance.

This would be a good excuse if it weren't for how old the Ramsey case is. He's had 10 years to read all the details about it. Walsh is no different then the rest of the media who know few of the Ramsey case details. It makes you really wonder about the accuracy of all the other news reports you read or hear about.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Adam Walsh

What a stunner to find out that Jeffrey Dahmer was in the same Sears the day Adam Walsh disappeared! Since the police files have been made public, some sleuth who read them learned and published that not only was Dahmer there, but he had a blue van with a cage in it (for delivering subs.) Two witnesses placed him there at the Mall, and one placed him in the toy dept. when Adam was abducted. One witness said he saw someone that fitted Dahmer's description throw a little boy in a blue van and take off.

My prayers are with John and his wife as they have to go through all that this stirs up again for them.

I love John Walsh, and I hate to see anyone diss him on this foruim.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I also feel for the Walshes. They're never going to know the truth. But Walsh has taken his tragedy and turned it into a crime-fighting wrath that causes criminals to tremble. John Ramsey couldn't carry John Walsh's jock strap!

The problem with the Dahmer sitings and such is that eye witness identification is sometimes wrong. How many years has it been?

Plus, I have to ask that man who said he saw a man throwing a screaming, fighting child into a van, why the H didn't you get that license number and call LE? No excuse. None. If he had, maybe Adam would be alive today.

I don't quite understand where any of this is coming from, since there really is NOTHING that can be gained as there is no way to prove or disprove if it was Dahmer, the perv who confessed, or someone else who murdered Adam. No physical evidence exists to confirm any allegations, they've said on TV. You gotta' have it. There's no crime scene. I don't believe they had video of anyone taking Adam away, did they? Just knew the store/mall security guard ran him out of the store with some other kids. All that was found was Adam's head, which had been in water for some time, if I remember correctly. Whoever kidnapped and murdered Adam knew what he was doing. It wasn't a novice. So I can see the reason Dahmer seems a good suspect. But Dahmer is dead. But how can it be resolved?

This was a truly terrible murder.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Hey, I have a lot of respect, admiration even, for the man.

But when you're wrong, you should make it right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice