JonBenet CD on eBay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little_Angel_1990, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Exactly Cherokee...I knew what you meant...I have always thought the drama queen had that exact desire!!!

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Cool, Sparky. I think my parents still have the book I grew up with.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not only that, but what the heck is Burke wearing? He looks quite...frilly. Is that a turtle neck he has on? God, Patsy CANNOT stop herself with the scarf/neck fetish, can she? Also, his sleeves are a bit short. Is that lipstick on his lips?

I know he was a child, and little boys are not manly, but tell me, please...is that a NECKLACE WITH A PENDANT hanging from his neck, outside his...top?

4. Cookie...did you get my e-mail?

Hi Cookie,

I e-mailed you last night about some questions. Did you get it? Please reply soon. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I hope you didn't forget! Get back to me when you get a chance.

Thanks!!
    L.A 1990 aka Aja

5. Elle

Elle Member

This is some photograph, Cookie! Burke is standing very stiff with his head up. What else am I missing? Plus, I can't imagine what this young boy's life must have been like
    having to put up with this lot (?)

6. Cookie

Cookie Member

My Insights

In the photo I found it interesting that Burke appears to be crowded out by his sister with his right hand behind JB. His jacket appears too small for him especially on the sleeve, but that is not so uncommon with young boys that age. I have a son and at that age, he grew so fast, I couldn't keep up the clothes factor. Anyway, Burke appears crowded out by his sister in the photograph.

I recall that the photo session was a little tense. The RAMS were late and in a hurry to "get it over" as they were leaving for Michigan the very next day. I was surprised that JB was wearing makeup and am not sure if Burke had lipstick on or not. I was busy setting up the equipment and didn't notice.

John would refer to Patsy as his "Jackie". I wouldn't be surprised if they had some photographic books about the Kennedys around. Perhaps JB saw those incredible photos of John John and remembered the salute. I thought the salute was timeless.

Nedra was kind to me. I think she liked my spunkiness. Both of her hands seemed somewhat withered, perhaps from extreme arthritis. She often kept her hands hidden in her pockets as she moved around the room. I never saw her as a tryant type, but it was apparent that she was the head of the family. During Patsy's recovery, Nedra had to run the house and manage everything while Patsy recovered. It was amazing to me to see her dedication to her daughter during those recovery years.

I never saw much physical affection between the RAMS. Perhaps they were not the "touchy feely " type. I don't recall seeing Patsy scold her children. During an earlier photo shoot at the 15th Street house, Burke did not want to come down to have his picture taken. Patsy excused herself and went upstairs to his room. Less than a minute later Burke appeared, not happy but concillatory.

I saw John with JB alone together once. He was driving her to school and I was there measuing a wall for a photograph that Patsy was interested in buying. There was the normal activity in the house that morning trying to get the kids to school. John offered to give me a lift home. When we got to the Jeep, he pulled back the seat and expected me to climb in the back while he and JB rode in the front. I thought this was somewhat strange, because when an adult rides with me, kids always get in the back.

Must run to get my book ready for publication. The title of this black and white coffee table book is Scream, Baby! SCREAM! Now that I think about it, it is an ironic title!

Little Angel, I received your email and will be working on the answers.

Can anyone help me and explain how to post my Moms Gone Bad photo? Thanks much.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Cookie,

Begin to post like you normally would. Scroll down the page and look for a button that says, "Manage attachements." Click on that. Then click on the "Browse" button. You files will appear. Then click on the file that has the picture in it. Click on the picture and hit upload. You should be good to go then.

You do have to write something in the blank post page or it won't let you post the picture.

Hope this helps. Email me if you have any trouble. tgrif@xmission.com

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

Mgb

Hope that you enjoy this photo. I will comment on the cast of characters later.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005
  9. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for your insight, Cookie. I see what you mean. I would imagine Burke Ramsey must have been fed up to the teeth with all these women fussing around, planning this-n-that relating to JonBenét's beauty pageants as many posters have stated before.

I find this strange too! This is the usual practise, the child riding in the back. Much easier for a smaller child to enter the back. Here in Canada, small children have to be in the back.

I look forward to my CD and later, your book.

10. Tez

Tez Member

If I dressed either one of my sons like that my husband would KILL me!

11. koldkase

I know what you mean, Tez. Manly men around this neck of the woods....

You really are a good photographer, Judith. You have the touch of getting something from your subjects that is revealing. In both photos on this thread, they are posed and posing...but their choice of expression says something more in some way than what a normal, relaxed pose does. Interesting.

That is one good-looking bunch in the Moms Gone Bad picture. Is Patsy wearing the infamous fur coat she wore over her head from the house that fateful morning?

Now where oh where have I seen that expression on her face before...oh...yeah...the graveside picture I think RiverRat has as her thingie beside her forum hat.

12. Elle

Elle Member

I didn't think Patsy Ramsey was in this photo (?). According to KK she has to be the first one to the left, with the dark coat. I don't think this looks like Patsy Ramsey at all.

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Fyi Kk

KK,

Patsy is not in this photograph. She never really played, but practiced with us a few times. During one early practice, she was playing 1st base and I was playing shortstop. The ball was hit to me and I whipped it back to Patsy at 1st base. Patsy missed it and the ball hit her ankle. I felt terrible. It was not so badly bruised and she asked me what the heck I did in high school instead of spending all day at the pool. I responded that I played sports. Different worlds!

Cast of characters: starting on the back row on right (in between the tree trunk) is Susan Stine holding her hat and Roxie Walker holding a can of beer. Next row on the far left is Priscilla and I am right in front of her. I never thought in a million years that destiny would throw us into a strange twist of events.

Husbands would come to the field after practice, including John, and bring all the kids. It was such fun in those days. At real games most of the families would sit on the stands cheering us on. Often times, we'd all go out to dinner following the conclusion of the game.

The next year (after the murder), Susan Stine came up to me before a game, in front of everyone, and declared loudly that I was in alot of trouble and I should watch out. I asked her as calmly as I could what did she mean by that statement and she told me that the lawyers will come after me. I was embarrassed and appalled and was ready to deck her right then and there. But I thought it through and left it at that. During the entire game, Susan and Roxie sat on the bench as far away from me as possible. I would switch places at times and try to sit closer to them. What a circus!

14. koldkase

Wow. I swear, I thought the woman in the fur was Patsy in a short, blonde wig! The facial expression is what made me bite, I guess.

So...I'm having trouble following your identities in the pic...are you the one in the sunglasses, or are you the one in the fur? Or is that even a fur? Sorry, the pic isn't that clear on my computer, and neither are my eyes anymore.

It must have been terrible to have people you knew turning on you like that, Judith. I dispise bullies.

15. Thank you SO much Cookie! I was afraid I went a little overboard and scared you away, but I was excited I guess and really wanted to know some answers, that's all. I hope it's nothing too much. Yeah, take your time, but please don't forget. Also, thanks for sharing those stories with us about the photoshoot and stuff. Very cool! Keep it up.

-L.A. '90

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LA 1990 - do you mind if I ask about your hat? It sounds like a title, so of course I wonder if you were in the pagents with JonBenet.

Cookie - thank you for sharing the Mom's Gone Bad photo, even without Patsy, I love it! And your tenacity.........something about a woman that stood toe to toe with Stine raises my admiration. And seeing Priscilla wearing the crown also just tickles the chit out of me.

Almost as much as seeing where the TRUE Beer Can Collecters came from! Take That, John Ramsey!

RR

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I thought it was a JonBenet tribute - "Little Angel" (JonBenet) 1990 (wasn't JBR born in 1990?)

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

Better

Here's a better version of the MGB.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Who is The Dude? No, not Stine, the real man down in front.

RR

20. Cookie

Cookie Member

Hav'in Fun

Here's a smaller size. Hav'in fun doing this!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice