JonBenet CD on eBay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little_Angel_1990, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Cookie

Cookie Member

Cast of Characters

Susan Stine is the one in the back row holding her cowboy hat. Roxie Walker is to her right holding a beer can. Priscilla is on the left standing with this cute look and I am wearing a fur coat right in front of her, it is not Patsy but ME! I told everyone to look "grand." We gave John a signed and framed copy as thanks for supporting our team.

Sometimes Life deals you a strange hand. During these times, I have to remind myself to "follow the good", even if it is difficult. My involvement in this case was simply to help solve the mystery behind JB's murder. If there was anything, even remotely, that I knew or saw about JB or the RAMS, I had no hesitation to help in the investigation. You find out who your friends are during times like this. I was fortunate. I got the love of my life during this whole mess!

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Susan Stein needs a good punch in the mouth.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Yo!

I wish...................!

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One more time....

Pasta Jay? Lee Hill? Anyone case related?

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Our Coach

Our coach was not any of those folks. He was the husband of one of the players (with sunglasses) and I can't seem to remember their names, off hand. They became good friends of the RAMS and often took care of Jacques, the dog, who had many homes.

6. RiverRat

Another dog watcher?! There's one answer I wasn't expecting but not surprised to hear it at the same time.

The Ultimate Hypocrite has this to spew:

"Judith is really a witch, IMO. No, I misspelled that. Replace the W with a B and I think you have it.

The Ramseys didn't value her as a friend so she became a very active enemy - - for good pay. Why would you support that?"
    :snake:

I have my spell-checker on and I think that it's more than safe to say that a Real B I T C H wishes we would forget her selling out and still charging Fifty Bucks for a forum that Sucks. Her poor members even have to endure Candy at that price! She is over there ragging on the National Examiner right now, but try running a search on Darnay and see how many quotes of his are where????????????

Fire Me Up, People!!!
    RR

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

There's something about these two - being the only two - wearing sunglasses. I know it's nothing, just makes them look shady to me. :)

:beersign:

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, yeah, RiverRat, that jams is a lie a minute.

Judith simply put out the most beautiful pictures of the Ramseys around. Those of Patsy and JonBenet are so lovely. If there is anything that portrays Patsy as sympathetic here, it's those pictures.

But jealous jams can't resist imposing her own agenda on Judith and her relationship to the Ramseys. Jams is so jealous of Judith, she can't stand it. Judith knew the Rams personally for many years, including JonBenet. Judith can speak from personal experience. Jams can only speak from third and forth hand gossip, as she has only even met the Ramseys briefly and as someone in their service, NEVER as a friend. Add in the poison of Susan Stine, a woman LIKE JAMS caught in perpetuating deceptions, who lies and poses AS SOMEONE SHE IS NOT...even a POLICE CHIEF...and you pretty much get the real picture: Jams and Susan Stine have been in on the RST games from the beginning, two snakes of a skin. Now we really know who perpetuated the online Foster scam, don't we?

Jams wants to talk about a sellout? WHO has made more money than she on this case, after lawyers and tabs? And HOW did jams make HER 40K? Oh, yeah...SOLD THE RAMS OUT TO THE TABS.

If she thinks anyone other than her forum zombies is going to believe her hype, because SHE "helped" the Rams, she needs to tighten her wingnuts. Those Ramsey DA interviews in '98 show BEYOND ANY DOUBT what ABSOLUTE LIARS the Ramseys are, then and now.

In fact, I'd like to thank jams for those transcripts. And Wood, for letting us see Patsy and John in action during the '98 interviews, the Wolf depos, and the Atlanta depos. No one looking for the truth can have any doubt after seeing the tapes and reading the transcripts that the Ramseys are in this murder up to their garrotes: they lie; they equivocate; they don't remember; they change their stories when the damning truth accidently slips out; they threaten to leave when they don't like the questions; they point the finger at innocent people without any reservation or compassion; and they are careless and indifferent to knowing about or helping LE with anything in the murder of their own child...except in their own defense strategy.

Yep, those transcripts in the NE book were FAR FAR better than any gossip book the NE could have put out. Instead of having tons of speculation, we have the Ramseys themselves, in all their conceit and arrogance, spinning more BS and covering their own butts, when they should be helping LE find a child killer.

And of course, we have that priceless window into Lou Smit's WORLD CLASS DETECTING. If there is anyone in the world who isn't impressed to see Lou applying the infallible SWEAR-TO-GOD-YOU-DIDN'T-DO-IT murder suspect test to John Ramsey...sealed with the indisputable CHRISTIAN HANDSHAKE VERIFIER, then I say FIE ON THAT BORG! FIE!

I have to tell you, I don't think we give the swamp the appreciation it deserves. Where would the Ramseys be today without jams and the swampsters? Good work, jams! Congrats on a job well done!

Even more important: where would gutter candy be? Totaling her car? Stalking Kate Moss, Steve Thomas, or Fleet White? Or...shiver...poking around here in THE GUTTAH?

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

For Jameson

Sticks and Stones..............

Judith

10. Elle

Elle Member

Oh, this is great having the chance to put a few faces to a few names I have typed over the last few years. I realize you were all hamming it up here, therefore you're not putting your best faces forward, but I doubt Susan Stine, the malicious game player, has a better face to put forward. She looks as if she was hit by the back of a bus. I would deck her myself, Cookie, if I had the chance. :)

That was a much clearer photo you posted. Glad you found love amongst the ruins, when you met your husband. From something bad, comes something good!

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

I will have nightmares forever after seeing Stine's face on that picture. I've seen her before, and try to avoid it, unless I'm in the mood to laugh, and it is a horrifying sight, no matter which picture I see. In this picture, she looks like Crocodile Dundee.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahaha! Set your dogs on her, Thor!

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

They'd run like hell AWAY. I'd bet on it.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Pricilla White is stunning!

I have to laugh at Susan Bennett when she criticises anyone for making money from the ramsey story. Judith is a photographer - if she made money from selling photos of the ramseys, then she was doing what she does for a living! Similarly journalists - they wrote Ramsey stories and were paid for it. jameson possibly made more money than anyone from the ramseys and she was supposed to be a bread-baking housewife.

She says Judith Phillips was desperate to be involved in the ramsey case ... ahem? What lengths did jameson go to in order to involve herself in the lives of complete strangers? I don't think judith was on the Internet 24/7 for 8 years phoning up every Tom, Dick and Harry who was connected to the case. jameson seems to think she has some real status in the case, but when push comes to shove, she was just a nosy housewife who made a few contacts and a lot of bucks out of someone else's misery.

jameson tries to convince herself that she sold the Ramsey tapes for the good of the case. That doesn't wear. If she really cared more about justice above all, she would have published the tapes herself. She says she wasn't prepared to transcribe them, but I'm pretty certain that if she'd asked for volunteers, she would have gotten plenty. Save that, she could have sold the tapes and donated the money to the investigation! Instead, she kept the cash and suggested she was owed it. Excuse me, but no-one asked her to spend any of her own money on the Ramsey case. She did that of her own free will.

I think Lin Wood was right when he said that nothing she said had convinced him that she had sold the tapes for any reason other than personal greed.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I know Jay, and just think of all the frozen skivvie samples still in her freezer! Ewwwwwwwwwww...

Jameson may be able to convince herself, but not the rest of the world...that dog just won't hunt!

And as for Bulldog Stine... :cow:

16. Cookie

Cookie Member

Fyi

The ebay seller for the JB CD now has a private auction at
    private auction for STAJ

I hope that you guys enjoy the read!

17. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

This must be the same incident Dr. Hodges talked about in his book Who Will Speak for JonBenet. He also talked about something that happened at a Ramsey Christmas party you were at in '94 or '95. Will you please tell us more about what happened? (If you do not wish to do so, that's okay.)

As far as Susan Stine is concerned, I think she looks nice. I especially like the way she combed the hair on her knuckles.

-Tea

18. RiverRat

Job Very Well Done, Ladies!!!

All Around Standing Ovations!! And here is your proof.....

"I'm hoping to have a bunch of comments I'll be posting when the CD comes out (quotes since they don't want you to know the truth, they scream bloody murder about their entire posts being exposed), about what the gutter has said through the years about Tom Miller and Judith, especially during the subponena hearings, when they were crazed. I'll be sending the posts in their entirity to Tom Miller. And about Imon, another huge lie from them. Everyone knows the truth about that. Jameson should post the many lies they posted here about no-show Steve Thomas, until they were outed by Judge Carnes. They are the biggest liars, hypocrites and fraud peddlers in this case ever."

:laughup:
    It's too easy anymore.

Judith, ya might want to get a larger mailbox. Sorry, Sweetie.

RR

19. Judith's new book

Hi Cookie and everyone!

I just wanted to know: Is the new CD on eBay by Mr. Miller going to come out in book form later on this year? Will it have the same cover and all? And last, Cookie, what is your new book about? I can't wait until I'm able to get both books!!!

Thanks!!

L.A. '90

20. Hello River rat,

No I was never in pageants, lol. "Little Angel" refers to JonBenet, since she was an angel and always will be.

Thanks!
    -L.A. 90'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice