JonBenet CD on eBay

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little_Angel_1990, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Susan Stine

First of all, I'd like to say that I am anxiously awaiting the book as well

Second, Susan Stine's picture.......................................enough said wow

Third, Cookie, do you know if Susan Stine and the Ramseys are still in touch? What has happened between them, if you know of course. I always found the Stines a "hmmmm" in this case and always wondered what would make them follow the Rams to Atlanta and then the Rams move again without them

The Stines have always ticked my personal hinky meter

Thanks

Barbara

2. Cookie

Cookie Member

Stines?

I have the faintest idea of where and what the Stines are doing. Roxie Walker would know. Susan visited Roxie about 2 summers ago. They were sitting on the front porch and Doc and I waved to them from across the street. They returned the gesture with a scowl on their faces. Roxie never talked to me after the RAMS left Boulder and she lives almost directly across the street from my former home! That's why Doc and I moved from Boulder town. We were tired of "the attitude."

Little Angel, Doc's written version of Salute to American Justice will look exactly the same.

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Fyi

The title of my new coffee book is Scream, Baby! SCREAM! A book about the fair sex screaming from ages 4-90. Here is the front cover and I will try to post a few of my favorites.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2005
  4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    :ziplip:

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Scream, Baby! SCREAM!

Here is one photo.

Attached Files:

6. Cookie

Cookie Member

Sbs

Another:

Attached Files:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

So what you're saying is ... the CD on Ebay is exactly the same book Doc is publishing in England. Is that right?

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

More Sbs

Another:

Attached Files:

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

More More Sbs

Another:

Attached Files:

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

More More More Sbs

Another:

Attached Files:

11. Cookie

Cookie Member

And Finally

Finally

Attached Files:

12. Elle

Elle Member

These are all great, Cookie! I know there are times when I wish I could find an empty field, far removed from everyone and every moving thing. I would run into the middle of it and have a good scream. :)

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

CD on Ebay

Let me explain:

The CD for sale of Ebayis titled, Salute to American Justice. It will be in book form soon. This publication is the complete court testimony of Doc's trial in Jefferson County.

His other book about the justice system and JonBenet is a completely different publication from the one mentioned above. We're still waiting to hear from London about the production process. It will have a completely different cover and will include around 20 photographs.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Cookie, for clearing up the confusion.

So there are three books coming out:

1. your photography book entitled "Scream Baby Scream"

2. a book containing the complete court testimony of Doc's trial entitled "Salute to American Justice"

and

3. a book about JonBenet and the "justice" system written by Doc and published in England.

What is the title of the third book?

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Title

The title of the third book is temporarily referred to as: JonBenet: The Prostitution of Justice or Law. The reason why we consider it temorary is that the publishing company will sometimes designate their own title.

16. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Cookie for the Stine response

The pictures are great. I am always impressed by good photography

I thought the picture of JonBenet and Patsy during her cancer was touching and superb. Good job! The first time I saw that photo, I literally got teary. It was deeply felt

Thanks again

17. You are 100% correct Jayelles!

L.A '90

18. I couldn't agree more! Very well put!!!

-Aja

19. Awesome work Judith!!

Awesome work!!! I love how you capture "the moment." Too bad I live too far (New Jersey) I would have you take my picture any day, lol. I wish you the best of luck with everything! I also love the images you took of Patsy, JonBenet, Burke and Nedra. Were there any in color? Because I saw some in the National Enquirer that were color, unless the tabloid people "colorized" it and I think they did a heck of a good job, but black and white is just better, especially the mood in those pictures. JonBenet looked so sad :-( and seemed like she wasn't feeling good or in a bad mood, lol. Anyways, so

"Salute to American Justice" and the other book about "JonBenet and the justice system" are BOTH about JonBenet? 20 photos? cool, LOL. Of JonBenet and the case? I can't wait to buy all 3 books!! Around what time will they ALL be in bookstores? I know a while, but I was just curious. I am so happy for you!

Good luck!

-Aja

20. Judith was only doing what she does best, lol. Selling HER work. She had a right to do whatever she wanted. Whether it was photos of the Ramseys or not. I am an artist myself and I understand about rights and all. I have been drawing portraits since I was 15 (now 21 and will be 22 on Oct. 23) and I am trying to make a name for myself. I did a few faces of JonBenet, too. I'll think about posting one here. But anyways, I totally agree on what Jayelles says about Jameson as well.

It annoys me to the core that Jameson thinks she's "somebody" when she's really nothing at all. She's nothing but a selfish and ignorant jerk. She really needs to get a life instead of sitting in front of her computer 24/7. I mean, I am a computer nut myself and this is all I have since we have no cable (Mom doesn't want it) but I also go to school and study and also work on my artwork and when I have time, play piano. I think Jameson cares more about the case than she does her own family!

-Aja

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice