JonBenet Parent's Divorce Blowup

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jul 18, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Actually I wouldn't repeat what he said. He's a creep.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

ROFL, FedX....

...you are soooo naughty! I agree...lets get together and write a Ramsey operetta. The world needs a new Gilbert and Sullivan!

Props to Don Gentile for finding a true insider to share this bit of Ramseyana with us.

BobC...you have to tell us what the creep, Lizard Lips, said about you. You can delete all the expletives.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

it was an e-mail, not a letter, and let's just say he got creative with the spelling of my last name and leave it at that. I responded by peppering his e-mail box with annoying e-mails saying "GUILTY" over and over. After that I never heard from him and he closed that account. Must have un-nerved him that I immediately knew who it was. I love having programmer friends.

4. AK

AK Member

Lurker...

Did you know Gilbert and Sullivan feuded from early on and only collaborated by dropping pages under each other's doors? So that means our opera could be done via email -- without the feud, of course. Heh. When we become millionaires we can put the profits into our own JB foundation. That'll teach 'em.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Help me understand this, BobC

are you saying JR said naughty things to you in an e-mail? Alas, you must be in error, my friend, John Ramsey is a Christian, cocky as he is, and anything he could ever put into words could only warm the cockles of one's heart. Then again, if one reads the book that came from the hearts of the authors of the DOI, mingled in with the sicky, sappy rhetoric of "we are so wonderful" are attacks on innocent people and snipes at law enforcement people whose only crime was to speak out for a murdered child.

With that in mind, I find I must reevaluate my previous thinking about JR and his Christianity. I know a few true Christians - my mother being one of them - and they don't act a thing like John and Patsy Ramsey. The Christians I know are humble and loving, self-sacrificing and compassionate. That does not describe JR. In my opinion, of course.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

FedX

Oh, throw in the feud--just for fun!

7. AK

AK Member

Jameson busted!

Posted with permission by "Princess Die" on CS... Pass it on!
    ==================
    Luckily I have a secret phone tap on Jamsey Ramsey's phone. Here's what I just transcribed...

"Hello, Patsy! It's me, Jameson. ... You know, the oily-haired Internet junkie who is online 24/7 while my own kids become ignorant juvenile delinquents? ... Yeah, and how are you? Sorry to hear that. ... Listen, I'm very embarrassed because this Enquirer story says you and John are divorcing and I've asked you repeatedly to let me report that kind of news. ... Huh? You mean you wanted those two writers to break the story? ... You trust them because they wrote about you before? Oh. Did you bake them cookies again? ... What kind? ... Chocolate chip, eh? ... Well, never mind that, I'm just shocked that they're printing such lies. ... Huh? They're not lies? You guys really are having marital problems? ... Oh. But I'm sure it's a lie that John is sleeping with a blonde while you're getting cancer treatment. I mean, last time you were at NIH he was doing a redhead. ... OK, so will you be getting a divorce? ... Why can't you tell me? ... What? Because you're jealous that I've turned my attention to another child-raping killer, David Westerfield? ... Patsy! I have room in my heart for more than one, and he's got more money than you do these days. ... What? You mean you won't be sending me any more checks? ... And you won't be giving me your new address or phone number? ... How am I supposed to keep the forum aware of what's happening with you? ... Tell them to read the Enquirer??? ... In that case, goodbye. I have to go anyway. My son wants dinner and I have to tell him where the fruit roll-ups are!"

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

FedX....LOL!

Maybe after the divorce is final, someone can fix Patsy up with Jim Traficant. They can exchange wigs when they go out dancing.

9. AK

AK Member

Perfect match

Patsy & Jimbo
    Sitting in a cell
    Ticking down eight years
    Until they land in he--, er, heck.

I can dream.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Ozzy Osbourne vs. John Ramse

This article in the Enquirer got me to musing about what a horrible husband John Ramsey is. Ozzy Ozbourne's reaction to his wife's cancer, and his decision to stand by her during chemo, is a decent man's reaction.

---------------snip------------------

Even as she starts in on her chemo, Sharon revealed she is far more worried about her beloved hubby Ozzy than she is about herself.

"Ozzy's been much more devastated by all of this than I have," said Sharon.

"When I first got the bad news about the cancer spreading my attitude was, let's get on with it. But Ozzy has been taking it very hard. People ask him how I'm doing and he breaks down in tears!

"He didn't want to go back out on his annual Ozzfest tour but I made him because I thought it might help take his mind off things.

"But he still calls constantly to say how lonely he is without me and the family.

"The irony is I have to stay strong for him because I worry about him having a complete breakdown. When we first learned that I had cancer, he became hysterical. The doctor had to come to the house and sedate him!

"He is coming off the Ozzfest tour after the Atlanta date to be with me for the first three courses of chemo.

"He called and said, 'Mama, I'm coming home!'

"I want ENQUIRER readers to know I'm not just fine, I'm bleeping-hot!

----------snip----------

11. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

LurkerXIV

Lurker,

Just to feed my humorous vein, can you repeat what you said in another post about John Ramsey and the sexy blonde Pam was worried about.

Especially the line about putting the cucumber in her whatever.

I cracked up and realized that there are very real and funny people on this forum. Anybody that can make me laugh is a superb human being - ask my only child (daughter) - she always says that I rarely find anything comical.

So consider yourself a true blue human being with a sense of humour that reaches even the most cynical cores. You're subtle but still funny and intelligent to boot!

Humour (and also sarcasm, I hate to admit) is the biggest reason I always end up coming back to visit the essential forum for Jonbenet.

Were Jonbenet still alive, I'm confident that she'd find you as clever and funny as I do.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice