JonBenet's Hair. An unanswered question

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 25, 2004.

1. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Tricia, the link I posted above is a link directly to the photo in my group, try this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JonBenet_Patricia_Ramsey/

Then just go to the photo album and the pic is in the album that opens right up.

I do want to mention that in this pic, there isn't a lot of hair in the scrunchy, that is visible anyway. I think this is odd because there is an elastic to secure this so that hair likely would not have fallen out unless it was tugged or pulled. JMO

2. Elle

Elle Member

I managed to open this link up with no problems, JIC. I have been having problems with Cogeco tonight. I did e-mail you btw. Thank you for those photos. A few of them I've seen before. Are there many more photos in Dr. Lee's book that are not on the net?

Heavens above JonBenét's hair looks platinum blonde here. Good grief. Fancy putting a young 6 year old through this crap! Ridiculous! Of course, this is for the pageant walks. Time these pageants were banned.

3. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Glad you could get in. You're welcome for the pic, I actually replaced it with a larger one that's just the JonBenet photo, I'm currently working on darkening that a bit just so there isn't so much white light in the pic; I'd love to know who took the crime scene pics, they really should have hired someone who knew how to control the flash and how to balance a photo before it's taken. They suck.

I thought it looked a bit brighter in some spots, but I thought her roots looked pretty dark on top, and I know with hairdying that the bottom layer needs to be covered first because it's usually the darkest.

One thing I want to point out about the hairdying theory though, if her hair was dyed, even partially dyed, all of the hair would have needed to be rinsed and dryed and then put back up in the elastics; so I think this rules out the elastics being there to seperate hair to be dyed. Unless she only rinsed out the areas she dyed and only dyed the lower layer?? Around that time darker roots was still semi-popular if I remember correctly.

I think the pageants should be closely monitored for pedophiles in the audience and for parents like Patsy, afterall, if it was obvious to Linda Wilcox (Ramsey housekeeper) and Miss Kitt (Dance Instructor) that Patsy had an agenda as far as JonBenet's pageant career was concerned....

Linda Wilcox referred to JonBenet as her 'project' but also said it quickly turned into her obsession. Obsessed mothers have no right to steal their childrens innocence because they weren't good enough, or didn't have enough money, or just never did it because they were too overweight (the most popular reason) when looking at the majority of controlling 'stage moms'.

There should be laws against parading six year olds around in costumes inspired by Las Vegas Showgirl costumes, especially since pedophiles would most certainly be drawn to pageants and contests as a source of pleasure or a place to pick their next victim. Who knows how many of those pedophiles are family members of the children using them as an excuse to expose themselves to that many more children, where they could be put in a position of trust and possibly violate them as well.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Couldn't agree with you more JIC. It's a sad day when one hears a well seasoned detective like Lou Smit say that JonBenét was a pedophile's dream. It's high time they put an end to these child pageants, if this is anything to go by.

I feel Patsy would have coloured JonBenét's hair long before the White's party, rather than do it on Christmas night. It's not as if she had to attend a pageant the next day. She was travelling to Charlevoix, and shortly after to Disney Land for the Big Red Boat trip for Patsy's 40th ... so I'm still thinking Patsy was in a rage due to being frazzled and finding JB in a soiled bed. Along those lines.

5. Little

Little Member

You're probably right Elle - there's no need to make this more complicated. Why her hair was in ponytails doesn't really matter that much, it's just the fact that it was fixed in that manner, and that an intruder would have no reason to do such. There's enough evidence that this was "an inside job" (words out of John Ramsey's own mouth). We know who was inside that home that night.

6. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

I've been thinking about JonBenet's hair...

Seeing so many different shades of blond in so many different photo's led me to one question.

Was JonBenet's hair dyed so often than it had that really dry texture that is similar looking to hay? If so, this could be an issue for Patsy as far as a frustration factor. Dry hair like this is extremely difficult to manage and style, and hair as coarse looking as JonBenet's does in many photo's would have been a real job to work with; especially since she'd been to so many appearances that December.

I should mention Patsy's need to impress Melinda's finacee Stuart, by contacting a florist to decorate the exterior of the home by putting up lights and decorations, for one day and night in the house-I can just imagine what she'd have wanted to do to JonBenet to make her 'presentable.' So maybe she was in the middle of somehow primping JonBenet to impress the newest future member of the family, is Stuart a Physician??

7. Elle

Elle Member

Hearing about the three ponytails set us off on a false trail.. Thank you again Little for clearing this up. Yes, as you say, why would an intruder bother with fixing her hair? Washing her down? Etc., etc., etc., We sure do know who was inside the Ramsey home that fateful night.

JIC. Yes, Stewart Long is a doctor. About JonBenét's hair being dry from the colouring. Conditioning Cream usually takes care of that. Most of the pageant shots I've seen of little JonBenét, her hair was set in an adult style, and it looked in good condition, but I haven't seen as many photos as you have JIC. You are so good with photography.

Little JonBenét never really had much of a life with all the lessons she had to attend. Patsy was living a second life through JonBenét and loving every minute of it.

8. JustinCase

JustinCase Member

Conditioning creams usually just mask the problem, when the effect of the cream wears off, hair goes right back to looking crappy like before; trust me on this one. I was 'this close' to suing pantene for deceptive advertising for lying about the results of their product. But they choose their words carefully "For hair so healthy looking, it shines."

The hair isn't really healthy, it looks that way because ingredients in whatever products are being used make it appear softer and shinier, but the reality is, once it's dead, it's just dead. (It's actually dead to begin with) Especially with the ingredients used in bleaches, they really strip the entire outer layer off your hair; each time taking a new layer away; that's why everyone up here calls bleach :"hair stripper" because it takes a strip out of your hair. LOL

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for this cheerful news "Oh young one!" I really needed this! I'll have you know my hair pronounced "haya" does shine on a regular basis cos I use the conditioner that comes along with L'image hair colour. I might be a Senior, but my haya is light blonde. Okay, I will admit to using a ton of the conditoner to keep it that way. Wash my haya almost every day - so there!

Are you too young to remember a movie with Bette Davis saying to a handsome hunk..."I would kiss ya but I just washed my haya." :takeabow:

10. Lora13

Lora13 Member

a few thoughts...

OK, I have question... Some have mentioned the possibility of Patsy or John one pulling back her hair because they were looking for an injury. My question is why the hair back into pony tails? It is easier to look for an injury when the hair is down and loose. And why put the hair up to hide it when it doesn't show anyway. I was under the impression that nobody even knew she was hit over the head until an autopsy was performed...

Another thing. Does anybody know for sure that her hair wasn't up when she left the whites? And then somebody else mentioned that JonBenet was picky about how she looked and would have never done her own hair that way. I think that JonBenet started out the evening with her hair part of the way up and then got hot. If she was in the middle of playing a game or dolls or something with the white's daughter she probably just put the rest of it up without taking the other bands out. I am raising three girls who are always looking in the mirror and they have even done that at times. Besides I really don't think that JonBenet was as girlie as some of you guys have made her out to be. I think that that conclusion was drawn based on pictures released to the public. Of course, all of pictures released to the press were pageant pictures or pictures of JonBenet in pretty little dresses. I believe that Patsy was the one who dressed and styled JonBenet's hair because I don't think JonBenet cared.

And as far as the pageants go, that wasn't a huge part of JonBenet's life. It's just like basketball, soccer, or any other sport you can think of. You may have practices and games but that doesn't mean that that is ALL that you do and ALL you are about. Pageants were a small part of her life, and it was something she enjoyed. Yeah, there might have been some things she didn't like about it. Like having to go to practice instead of playing in the back yard with her brother or her friends. But the last time I checked nobody likes running line drills in basketball practice... Just because you don't like running line drills doesn't mean that you don't like basketball, so to say that JonBenet hated the pageants and was forced into them is going to far. Especially since there is nobody on this forum who knew her personally. Me and my sisters grew up going to and participating in pageants... I still have all of my trophies and crowns. The press blew it all way out of proportion, and I think that some of you all have as well. Little girls (well at least most) love to get their hair done, dress up, and get their pictures made. Do some families go overboard with it... Well yeah, but a lot of families go over board about football and push their kids into sports, but nobody shakes a finger at them....

Well, I just thought that I would throw a few thoughts out there to see what you guys thought.

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"The press blew it all way out of proportion, and I think that some of you all have as well. "

I have a problem with any parent who would spend thousands of dollars on custom made costumes, singing lessons, pageant acting lessons, photography and exaggerating their child's "qualifications" for pageant entries like PR did (French lessons and violin lessons?) just to give their child an "occasional pasttime activity." I also have a problem with parents who bleach and dye their 6 year old's hair and paint her up to look like a little hooker then teach her seductive strutting on a public stage. And lastly, I have a real problem with a parent who teaches their child that wetting her pants at 6 is something to be ashamed of and reason to "not feel pretty." Could poor JB have BEEN under any more pressure? Altogether, this doesn't add up to an innocent parent-child activity for the reasons you state above. It clearly denotes a parental obsession to vicariously experience what she became too old to enjoy herself.

Your experience with pageants is obviously different than what JonBenet's was and your accusations that FFJ members have blown it out of proportion are clearly in absence of any research on just what JonBenet was subjected to by Patsy's own testimony.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2004
  12. Little

Little Member

Quote Source: http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/05-97/05-02-97/a08wn029.htm
    The parents also defended their daughter's involvement in beauty pageants. Images of the child in glittery dresses and makeup have appeared in magazines and on news programs, prompting some criticism of child beauty pageants.
    "Those were beautiful pictures. I'm so happy that we have those pictures," Mrs. Ramsey said, but added, "That was just a few Sunday afternoons." End Quote

Quotes and some observations from PMPT:
    Pg. 93 & 94 PMPT:
    Patsy enjoyed visiting Pam griffin’s simple home in Longmont. She would walk in, kick off her shoes, and watch several seamstresses assemble costumes in Pam’s basement workshop. Sometimes Patsy would bring lunch for everyone. Other times she would sit out on the about her battle with cancer of her worries over JonBenet’s incontinence. Patsy told Pam that JonBenet often waited until an emergency was imminent and as a result was still having accidents. Pam said that when her own daughter, Kristine, was small, she also used to wait until the last possible second and sometimes miscalculated. Patsy complained that JonBenet had frequent infections that were hard to clear up because her underpants were always wet. JonBenet would often fall asleep in her bedroom in front of the TV set, she said, and Patsy would wake her up at around midnight to make sure she used the bathroom. Sometimes Pasty was just in the nick of time, but sometimes she was too late. Pam understood how aggravating this could be for a mother.

In all, Pam Griffin made half a dozen outfits for JonBenet, some of which cost as much as $600. Several of the outfits were not typical pageant attire but more like theatrical costumes. One day Patsy’s mother, Nedra, who occasionally came to pan’s house with Patsy showed her a photograph of an outfit with marabou and glitter. Nedra said it was just right for “Patsy’s doll babyâ€, as she like(d) to call JonBenet. She thought it would be perfect for the “Anybody from Hollywood†category at the next pageant, where the children could dress as Shirley Temple or Charlie Chaplin or any other star – or, for example, a Las Vegas Ziegfeld Follies showgirl, which Nedra thought would be perfect for JonBenet.

Page 94 & 95 go on to describe more coaching - more pageants - Patsy feels that JonBenet needs a portfolio – Pam Griffin offers to take JonBenet to a pageant & Patsy said no thanks, Pam told the police JonBenet had to be with her family and Patsy told her when the Royal Miss nationals moved to Las Vegas the John didn’t want his six-year-old daughter exposed to Vegas.

Page 96:
    The Ramseys spent the summer of 1996 in Charlevoix and Atlanta, where JonBenet entered the Sunburst pageant, which cost Patsy over a thousand dollars in entry fees. JonBenet was first runner-up in each of the nine categories in her division, but once again she missed out on the overall title. Her performance, Pam said, was still a big accomplishment. It was her first experience competing against top-of-the-line entrants – southern girls who already held numerous titles.

After Sunburst, both Patsy and Nedra called Mary Clark, the pageant director. They wanted to dissect every detail of JonBenet’s costumes, music, and performance. Exactly what were the judges looking for? How could they hone a competitive edge for JonBenet? It was obvious to Clark that Patsy was ready to spend any amount of money, go to any length, to ensure a win for her daughter.

Kristen said that JonBenet often gave her prizes away to newcomers who hadn’t received any. But unlike many regulars on the circuit, she didn’t appear at pageants she’d previously won simply to present trophies to new winners. Instead, Patsy had JonBenet compete all over again at those pageants.

One day Patsy suggested to Pam Griffin that they make a few dresses to have on hand for kids who showed up in “civilian†clothes. Patsy said she didn’t want some little girl to feel humiliated. Pam felt that Patsy was a genuinely kind person but also knew that Patsy always wanted to make the best possible impression on people.

On December 17, JonBenet entered the All Star Kids Christmas pageant at the Airport Holiday Inn outside Denver. Her parents watched her win several titles, including Little Miss Christmas. When it was all over, John carried all her trophies and costumes to the car. It would be her last pageant. End Quote

Just a “few Sunday afternoons�

Quotes from: PMPT: Page 71-72 – Kit Andre, a dance instructor who worked with JonBenet.

Patsy told Kit that JonBenet participated in pageants and she herself had been in pageants when she was younger. She’d brought an audiotape of music – “I want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart.â€

There was no time for JonBenet to learn the basics of ballet or tap, but Patsy said they needed a song and dance by summer. “And whatever it takes, I’ll pay for it,†Patsy said. Private lessons were $100 each, Kit told her. That was no problem, Patsy replied. End Quote

(My comment: Patsy does not want to wait in the reception room while Kit works with JonBenet. She wants JonBenet to improve her singing. She schedules JonBenet for three lessons a week. She’s determined that JonBenet would be ready for the summer pageants.)

Continued Quote:“It will be better if I’m here,†she insisted. “I’ve done this before.†End Quote

(My comment: Kit discovered that JonBenet had a wonderful personality – learned gestures etc, she felt she was smart and talented. )

Continutde Quote: But she also understood that JonBenet was performing because her mother wanted her to, not because she wanted to. JonBenet wasn’t one of those kids who had seen someone dance and decided, That’s what I want to do.

Kit Andre: I’ve looked at that pageant video several times. They make JonBenet look like a clown. Someone else taught her those pseudo-adult movements, the provocative walk, the poses, all of it.

The pageants were Patsy’s gig. JonBenet was her alter ego. Patsy had the money, she had the costumes, and she had the kid. She could relive her own pageant thing. You got the picture right there. Patsy didn’t have a sense of proportion about how this should fit into her child’s life. What I saw on the pageant video…you don’t do that to a six-year-old. – Kit Andre. End Quote

Quote from: PMPT Page 95:
    Most pageants include a “Most Photogenic†or “Photo Portfolio†category, where the entrants are judged solely on their photographs. Pasty decided it was time for JonBenet to have a portfolio, and Pam Griffin recommended a photographer, Randy Simons, who could make a six-year-old look twinty. When a pageant favored the seductive look, Pam told Patsy, Simons was the best. End Quote

Quote from: PMPT: PAGE 258 -259 - Linda Wilcox (a Ramsey housekeeper – left in 1994)
    After Patsy finished decorating the house, Burke became her favorite child. She spent all of her time at his school. He was her first project.

At that time JonBenet was too young to do anything spectacular. She hardly got Patsy’s attention. Suzanne Savage was in charge of her, JonBenet wasn’t in school yet, and her world revolved around adults, whereas Burke’s life revolved around his friends.

Then, when JonBenet started school, she became Patsy’s second project. The children really were like projects to her. I’m afraid that after JonBenet became Patsy’s focus, she also became her obsession.

I think that to Patsy, nothing and no one had the right to be imperfect. Everything had to fit Patsy’s image of what it should be. So JonBenet was under immense pressure to fit the image Patsy had of her new project. End Quote

The statement that this was only a few Snday afternoons only applies to the actual event itself, however the preparation was more elaborate than that statement alludes to. After all The Miss America Pageant is only one night
    Little

Just a “few Sunday afternoons�

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Your research, as always, is impeccable, Little. Thanks for supporting my point in more ways than one. FFJ is THE BEST place on the web to find well-informed members. Welcome to FFJ, Lora. I rest my case. :yay: :headbang: :gavel:

14. Little

Little Member

Sorry, but I'm on a roll here. Although JonBenet's participation in the pageant life may have had absolutely nothing to do with her untimely, unnatural death, it just irks the heck out of me when that part of her life is minimized. It was a big part of her short life, there is plenty of documentation of that fact.

These are some excerpts from Steve Thomas’ book. If you read the National Enquirer book with the transcripts of the police interviews with Patsy & John you will find it fraught with Patsy’s “I don’t recall†“It’s was not big deal†“It wasn’t important†and John’s either sheer ignorance of what went on with his family or his blind acceptance of Patsy’s claims.
    Quotes:
    Her hair, which would go dishwater dirty during the Colorado winter, would blaze back blond in the Michigan sunshine, with some help from a bottle, and she wore it in a ponytail or a braid. Her favorite foods were macaroni and cheese and fresh fruit, and she loved pineapple.

In the summer of 1994 JonBenet was accidentally hit on the left cheek by a golf club swing by her brother, Burke, and her mother rushed the child to see a plastic surgeon, who thought Patsy was overreacting. The doctor apparently didn’t understand the importance of an imperfection on a budding beauty queen.

Her first major win came in Michigan. After a thorough “Pageant scrub†to clean up dirty knees and elbows, a good hair wash, and a French manicure for those dirty nails…..

On many nights, JonBenet would fall asleep watching videotapes of Patsy and Pam in the Miss America pageant. She wanted to stroll that Atlantic City Boardwalk someday, and it was drummed into her that the coveted sash, trophy, and tiara would come only through total dedication. Once, when she balked, her grandmother groused, “JonBenet, you will do it. This is your job. There are not excuses.†A family friend recalled JonBenet being chilly in a restaurant after a pageant and her mother not allowing the child to put on a sweater because “You’re still on show.â€

JonBenet did not need a professional trainer with a couple of former Miss West Virginias in the family. They would be her mentors instead of some professional who night turn her into a rigid automation, with nothing but boring ten – and two-o’clock stances, flashing the collar and cuffs, never touching the dress, and perhaps, her grandmother warned, even using the sleazy shoulder shake that homosexuals taught.

Daddy had money, a great advantage because the pageant world is not for the miserly. Talent lessons were expensive, and her spectacular handmade costumes cost even more. JonBenet would not go out there in K-Mart dresses, and she regularly brought home “Best Wardrobe†titles.

But there were some dark secrets. She had continuing problem with wetting her bed, regressing in her toilet training in the months before her death. Occasionally she would even defecate in the bed and at one point was wetting or soiling her underpants during the day. She would not wipe adequately after bowel movement. This would no do for a beauty queen.

She was truly beautiful but still was only a child beginning to read and write, even though her mother created a more impressive resume on pageant entry forms by claiming that JonBenet played the violin, spoke French, and wanted to be an Olympic ice-skating champion.

Like lots of kids, although she suffered from colds and coughs, her sinus infections were eventually diagnosed as allergic rhinitis,not unlike a problem that had once plagued her father. In 1995 she tripped in a grocery store, landed on her nose, and the doctor treated her with ice and Popsicles. Six months later she fell again bonking herself over the left eye. In the twenty-four months before her death, she visited the doctor eighteen times.

Before Christmas break, her mother arranged to have JonBenet perform as a holiday treat for her classmates, and in pageant finery she sand and danced all day while class after class came through to watch. She went home exhausted. Her lesson I school that day was the perfection and celebrity carried a price. On December 17 she picked up still another crown. Colorado’s Little Miss Christmas.

Six days later, during a party at her parents’ home, a family friend came across a JonBenet who was seldom seen. The child was immaculate in a holiday frock, and her platinum blond hair was done perfectly, but she sat alone on a staircase in the butler’s kitchen, crying softly. The friend sat beside her.
    “What’s wrong, honey?â€
    Little Miss Christmas sobbed, “I don’t feel pretty.â€

End Quotes

All of this garbage is what mucks up this case. It’s a mystery within a mystery. A mystery of how a little girl with so many advantages could have been living this hellish life, and a mystery of how a little girl with so many advantages could have died in such a hideous & degrading fashion. It's a mystery of how a couple with so much to be thankful for and living such a privileged life would have allowed it to run so out of control.

Little

15. Elle

Elle Member

Lora,

I'm afraid you're a bit prejudiced here because you were actually a participiant in these pageants, and this is understandable. I support Deja in all she has to say above.. I feel exactly the same way she does.

Thank you Little for your wonderful research relating to this pageant business.

One of the thinks I abhor is applying hair color to a little six year old girl's hair, and JonBenét probably went through this procedure at an earlier age from what I can gather. Just not right!

16. Elle

Elle Member

The Ramseys did let it run out of control, didn't they, Little? Well out of control. It's all very sad, that this little girl lost her life this way, as you state above. Happy with her new bike on Christmas day, and the next, not alive to ever sit on it again.

Getting back to JonBenét's hair, Little. When it's bedtime for my youngest granddaughters, and the older ones too; the pontyails are loosened. I don't think any mother would put their little girl to bed with her hair still held tightly in ponytails. Not comfortable to lie on, and an intruder wouldn't bother to waste time doing her hair this way. Something strange about this part (?).

Lora was right when she said the head injury wasn't discoverd until after the autopsy. It wasn't!

17. Little

Little Member

I agree about the comfort part of having one's hair up in ponytails Ella. Wasn't it Linda Wilcox though who commented that JonBenet's hair was put in rollers which were to be left in when she went to bed because she had a pageant the next day? I'll have to look for that bit of info.

All of this taken in single doses may not seem like much. It's when all these pieces of information are tossed into the mix that we get a picture of the family and the life that JonBenet led in her short time here.

Little

18. Elle

Elle Member

Either Linda Wilcox or Linda Hoffman Pugh, Little (?). As I was searching, one of your own posts from "Crime and Justice" came up, with a lot of information from LHP from "Perfect Murder Perfect Town." Did you type this from the book? Scan and copy? Do tell! Whatever. Great job!

I came across the following paragraph. We've all read this before, I know, but doesn't this sound like Patsy Ramsey was losing her patience with JonBenét and the bed wetting scene, as it seemed to go on forever, although she made it out to be "no big deal' in the police files. Tired of the wet soggy pull-ups every day. Yes! I still think she lost her temper on Christmas Night. Had to be at the midnight check.

http://p216.ezboard.com/fcrimeandjustice13552frm78.showMessageRange?start=1&stop=20&topicID=47.topic

In the summer of "96, JonBenet started wearing those diaper-type underpants-Pull-Ups. She even wore them to bed. There was always a wet one in the trash. By the end of the summer, Patsy was trying to get her to do without them. Then JonBenet started wetting the bed again. Almost every day I was there, there was a wet bed. Patsy said she wasn't going to use Pull-Ups again. She just put a plastic cover on the bed. No big deal to her. By the time I'd come in the morning, Patsy would have all the sheets off the bed and in the laundry. JonBenet's white blanket would already be in the dryer. The Ramseys had two washer-dryers-one in the basement and a stackable unit in a closet just outside JonBenet's room.<!--EZCODE FONT END-->

19. Lora13

Lora13 Member

Well, this could be true Elle_1, but I do know one thing for sure... my mother never paid that much money for outfits. And I only went to two or three pageants. Me and my sisters mainly participated in photo contests. From what I have heard and read Patsy spent a lot of money on everything, so for her spend that much on one outfit doesn't surprise me.

I can understand why some of view this topic the that way you do. It's a touchy topic, and everyone has their opinion. But whether we like it or not the world and society is changing. I started changing my hair color when I was 12. Fifteen to twenty years ago that was pretty much unheard of, but now it's really not that uncommon. Chaning your eye color by wearing colored contacts is also popular now. It really just depends on the parents views. I don't see any problem with young teen or preteens dying their hair or getting it highlighted. I do agree that JonBenet was way to young to be having her hair dyed though. Did Patsy give her a shampoo or did she actually sit her down and put chemicals in her hair...? I don't know that I have ever heard the details behind that.

Even though I am inclined to side with the pageant world, I know where the line is. To walk around on stage in a formal dress is one thing, but to walk around in a two piece swim suit or in a really short skirt and tight shirt is another. So I agree with all of you on that issue. But unfortionately that is just how pageants work.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Lora, I do understand about teenage girls coloring their hair. I have teenage grandaughters who are already into this, but I still think 12 is a bit young for this drastic step, and the only reason for this would be to enter pageants, I'm thinkng (?).

I think Patsy actually did color JonBenét's hair, herself, Lora.. I can't confirm this for you now; maybe later. I still think the parents should think twice before having their daughters entered into this pageant world. Seriously, what on earth are the benefits of these little girls made up like adults, making provocative glances at the audience? What are they teaching these little girls?

I still shudder when I think of Lou Smit saying JonBenét was a pedophile's dream. I find his interpretation disgusting, Lora, forgive me I really do! What are the parents of these pageant children aiming for - their little girls to become a Miss America of the future?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice