JonBenet's hair

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 29, 2009.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I totally agree with this. I have always felt that the big fuss made over JB's two asymmetrical ponytails was nothing more than her usual bedtime ponytail made while leaving the topknot ponytail she wore to the party in place. Why leave it? Because she was tired and it was late. Rather than take the time to brush it out (and with so much to do before the trip), Patsy simply left the top hairties in place and pulled the long hair back into the bottom ponytail. When the coroner and LE (mostly MEN who would not be familiar with beditme hair rituals for little girls) made a big deal of the hairstyle, the Rs (who of course knew Patsy had fixed those ponytails herself) just jumped right on the bandwagon because it suited their purposes.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybe I could buy it IF JonBenet was awake - but J&P stated that she was Zonked Out, where is the need to change a sleeping child's hairstyle?!

I still believe that Patsy attempted to squeeze in a touch-up of JonBenet's roots and it ended tragically....the price for Beauty IS high...

3. Karen

Karen Member

So RR you believe what J&P said about JB being asleep when they arrived home?

4. RiverRat

Me Believe the Ramseys?!

:floor:

5. Karen

Karen Member

Well yeah, I know...but what you said made me wonder. I thought that was wierd.:runaway:

6. RiverRat

Maybe you missed the BIG IF in my sentence....sorry for the confusion, I meant IF J&P had admitted that she was awake...but they are adament about her being asleep...obviously that tells me that she was awake!

"Maybe I could buy it IF JonBenet was awake - but J&P stated that she was Zonked Out, where is the need to change a sleeping child's hairstyle?!"

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, it's not hard to sound weird when talking about this case, if you think about it. It's the twilight zone, full tilt! :turban: :cb:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice