JRamsey on Entertainment Tonight 7:30 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Tez

Tez Member

I just snorted Coca Cola up my nose thanks to you Ratty! Hey, maybe Jams will divorce her man and marry John?

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

While I don't agree with Jameson's "an intruder did it" stance on this case, I don't see her doing this, nor John Ramsey pursuing her.

-Tea

3. Elle

Elle Member

According to what all the other posters are saying, Tea, sounds to me like he is preparing himself for a new trophy. Did you think he definitely had some plastic surgery to his face and eyes, in this 48 Hours session? His eyes matched his lizard tongue in Why_Nut's photo. Froggy type lids. I think these lids could turn a woman off (?). :) What do you think, girls?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Tez, I am so glad it was Coca Cola you snorted and not Coke.:) I just knew you were a respectable person. :)

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

IMO, any documentary or article about this case which fails to mention the FACT that the DNA might not be the killers isn't worth a bean.

There is no excuse for any journalist to be unaware of the two official statements that the DNA might be unrelated to the murder and if that journalist then proceeds to make a piece which omits this important fact, IMO, they can only be doing so with the express intent to mislead their readers/viewers.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Yeah I think John has trophy wife number 2 waiting in the wings.....he probably wants to run for some kind of political office and HENCE all the Wood sponsored publicity trying to 'clear' his name....after all Lacy won't be DA forever and Boulder might wake up and actually vote in a real district attorney not intimidated by Woody.

7. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

He very well may be, Elle, but not for Jameson. I know I have my differences with her, but this kind of talk, imo, is unfair to her husband.

Yes, I do think he had something done.

-Tea

8. heymom

heymom Member

JR pre-surgery, clearly work's been done

In all his droopiness...

Attached Files:

9. heymom

heymom Member

More videos, including Pam Paugh

all the vids you can stand

CBS video archive, you can go back into the case. I like the one titled "Huge Embarrassment for Boulder." Evidently not huge enough to cause any change, though.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Even raising his eyebrows would not completely get rid of the skinfold that use to lie like a rug on top of John's eyelids.

Yes, John has lost some weight, but he's also had cosmetic eye surgery. Losing weight does not make that fold of skin over the eye go away. Neither does make-up. If you were old and female ... you would know these things. :D

Attached Files:

11. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, and look at his neck too. Trust me, I know from recent experience what a man his age looks like after a face lift. He has had a lift with eye work.

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Who tampered with that first photo? Someone smoothed out his neck with soft-focus and pasted a double image on his ear. :hypno:

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Theatrical Makeup

They should have slathered Moriarty with some of the same greasepaint.

I think they used a trowel to put it on John Ramsey.

14. heymom

heymom Member

That was ripped right off the 48 hours BS website. I noticed the ear was strange but I thought it might be a hearing aid! (not really)

His neck was that thick before the scalpel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice