JR's Interview....Inconsistances/LIES

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 16, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

He may have really meant Middle Eastern, but didn't want to say it right out that way (political correctness is a religion in Boulder). I think he made these people up, or took the idea from people he'd seen at church. He was insinuating that they were being stalked or followed. But wasn't Alex Midyette protecting him? Oh, that's right, Alex came in AFTER JonBenet was killed! Thilly me! :loser:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

From East?

Tell me John, how can you tell if people are "from East"? Do they look Yankee? Or dress like Barbara from NYC? Do they have tiny antenna on their heads? Just what is the identifying factor?

Or were you just making it up as you go and making sure your pretend sighting of a pretend stalker who could be a pretend intruder COULDN'T be from anywhere near Boulder so they couldn't be traced. Kind of like a small foreign faction.

Yeah, that's the ticket. If there's no one left to throw under the bus, you just make up suspects out of whole cloth.

You're pretty proud of yourself, aren't you, John. Go ahead and lick your lecherous lizard lips, you liar.

You make me sick.

3. AMES

AMES Member

You GO Cherokee. Truer words have never been spoken. He makes me sick too...and I, myself, wondered how he could tell if someone was Eastern....unless he thought the woman was hot, which he apprarently did, because he said that she was "attractive", and asked somebody at his church where she was from....which I doubt, because he doesn't even know if she went to his church or not. First he said, they did go to his church...and then they didn't...and then they DID. GEEZ....its like being on a rollercoaster. Make up your MIND, LIZARD LIPS....good GRIEF!!! I like your theory of maybe the Eastern people having a tiny antenna on their heads. I think that MUST be it. Maybe it was the way the antenna was shaped..., maybe they are shaped differently back East. It could have looked like a lightning bolt or something. I can't believe that he was trying to throw that "Eastern" family under the bus, to save his own BUTT.

4. AMES

AMES Member

New bike...no new bike. No make that two new bikes....No make that three new bikes. My head is spinning...lol...I am SOOO confused. Good GRIEF!!! Gosh, it must take alot out of him to lie that much.

5. AMES

AMES Member

He THINKS thats what it was? John, do you not know what a bicycle looks like? They have two tires, and a seat, and this thing called a kickstand, that keeps it upright when you get off of it...(isn't it amazing what people come up with....WOW...what an invention!), and sometimes theres a basket with flowers on it, and streamers, but you wouldn't want one like that...because those are for girls.

That's just crazy...he cannot remember who got bikes that year!! How stupid is THAT??

6. AMES

AMES Member

John wore PANTS!?!?!

TT: John, what did you wear over to the White’s house that night, do you recall?

JR: Uh, I think I had like a black knit sweater shirt kind of thing, uh, and probably wore some khaki colored pants, but I don’t remember specifically, I guess I wore some kind of pants.

NOOOO...really, John? You wore some kind of PANTS?? Well heck, I am sure that the guests at the White's party, REALLY appreciated it.

(And all this time, I thought that he had wore one of Patsy's expensive skirts with his black knit sweater....I am sure that would have been just lovely.)

7. AMES

AMES Member

John's Shower...

JR: Well, I’d gotten up at a little before the alarm went off, 5:30 a.m., 5:25 a.m. and went and took a shower; was getting dressed and uh, heard Patsy screaming, and I ran downstairs and I think probably intercepted her maybe in the landing there, the second floor landing I don’t remember exactly; but, ah she showed me the note and uh, . . .

ST: Did she show the note on the second floor landing?

JR: I don’t remember, uh it seems like I came downstairs, but I think she was running up and I was running down, I think, as best as I can remember, the note was still down on the first floor.

ST: Go ahead Tom.

TT: Telling me you shaved, showered, cleaned up, you’re out of the shower by the time I hear Patsy scream. Which set of stairs is the note, front of back did you run down?

This makes no sense to me..... John gets up and has time to SHAVE and SHOWER and start getting dressed...BEFORE Patsy finds the note?? She just happens to find it AFTER he as SHAVED and SHOWERED...and while he is getting dressed THEN she screams. I need to research this a little more.

From PR Interview:

PR: Okay. Um, we got up at about 5:30, I think. I think John got up first and I got up just right behind him and he went to his bathroom and shower. I went to my bathroom. I did not shower that morning and I just put my clothes on and uh, did my hair and makeup and uh and then I started down the stairs, John was still in the bathroom and went uh, I stopped kind of briefly there in the laundry room area um, and I remember the ironing board was up I think and I fussed around with this little red jumpsuit of JonBenet’s cause it had, had some spots on it and I was going to remember to do something with that when I got back and uh, so I had, I had the light on in there in the laundry room area and uh, um then I started down the spiral staircase there. I came, I had come back down, I’d come down the back bedroom stairs there. . .

So, all she has to do is her hair and makeup...and he has time to shave AND shower and start getting dressed, right as she finds the note. I just find it VERY convenient, that she finds the note...just as he has already showered and shaved...and is in the middle of getting dressed. Maybe I am picking this apart way too much, I don't know.

8. AMES

AMES Member

The Ransom Note..

JR: Well I’m, it’s a lot of screaming going on around that, but we saw the note and read the first part. Ah, I think I might have run upstairs to look in JonBenet’s room. At one point I laid it on the floor and spread it out so I could read it real fast without having to sit and read it. At some point we checked Burke, I think I checked Burke. Patsy asked what should we do, and I said call the police, and she called 911.

I see your point John...it is so much easier to spread the note on the floor, and get on your hands and knees to read it, than to sit down and read it.

:rolleyes:

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Or do what most 'normal' people would do, pick the flippin thing up.
    :duh:
    Oh John-------you are :weaklink:

10. AMES

AMES Member

The Basement Window...

JR: Ah, well, I remember they took me aside, and we sat in John Andrew’s room which is the one next to JonBenet’s and she went through what I should do when we talked to the caller and I must insist that I talk to JonBenet and that we need until 5 o’clock to raise the money. I’d actually called my (inaudible) and arranged for the money. Ah, and I think we had by that time started to wonder if one of the housekeepers might be involved. And there was some activity around that direction. We waited until past 11 and then we, and then I think we were in the living room and Linda said why don’t you take someone and look through the house and see if there’s anything you notice that’s unusual. And Fleet and I, Fleet was standing there and said he’d go with me. And we went down to the basement, went into the train room, which is, you know, the train set is, and that’s really the only window that’s, would let in entrance into he basement. And actually I’d gone down there earlier that morning, into that room, and the window was broken, but I didn’t see any glass around, so I assumed it was broken last summer. I used that window to get into the house when (inaudible) I didn’t have a key. But the window was open, about an eighth of an inch, and just kind latched it. So I went back down with Fleet, we looked around for some glass again, still didn’t see any glass. And I told him that I thought that the break came from when I did that last summer and then, then I went from there into the cellar. Pull on the door, it was latched. I reach up and unlatched it, and then I saw the white blanket, (inaudible).

TT: When you saw the white blanket, was JonBenet completely covered up? How was she laying there, cause I wasn’t there that day.

So, he hadn't been in the train room since that past SUMMER, when he broke the window...but, he just happened to be there earlier THAT morning....hmmmm....YEAH RIGHT!!!

WHY, WHY, WHY...would the "intruder" latch the door to the cellar??? That makes absolutely NO SENSE at all. And if he did that, then he would have had to have LEFT the house through a door or another window. Was he not afraid that the Ramsey's COULD POSSIBLY have an alarm system in that big ole house of theirs? An "intruder" would have had no way to know that their alarm system was disengaged.

11. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yeah, thats what I meant...pick it up and sit down on maybe....uh....I don't know...a CHAIR, or something. Wouldn't that have been MUCH more comfortable??? Take a look at a portion of JR's interview below....

TT: OK. What happened after that?

JR: Ah, well, it wasn’t very long before the uniformed officer showed up. And I met him, I remember talking to him in the hallway, the front hallway. And I said our daughter’s missing and I remember him saying did she run away, and I said she was only six years old. And at one point, I don’t remember if I had the note in my hand or Patsy brought it, but I showed him the note. And then some other people started to arrive.

TT: OK. You talking about the front hallway, kind of there right there at the living room entrance?

JR: Uh-huh.

TT: Is that where you showed him the note also?

JR: That’s my recollection, yeah.

So, he DID pick it up...or Patsy picked it up at some point. So, there goes the theory that he left it on the floor to read, while on his hands and knees...to avoid touching it, and messing up any fingerprints that may have been on it. If HE or Patsy picked it up to show the officer....then WHY IN h--- couldn't he have picked it up to READ IT??? Makes NO sense!!!

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Of course that would have been more confortable, lol
    How the Ram's thought anyone took them seriously about the reading of the ransom book, I'll never know. Who stands up and reads something 2 or 3 feet away? Who reads on their knees in the underwear? ewww visual picture.

13. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...ewwww visual picture. That's funny! Its enough to make you want to puke, isn't it?

He also moved the note from the stairs to the floor....so he touched it then, too. I just don't get why he would crouch down on his hands and knees and read the note, while it is spread out on the floor. Why not spread it out on the kitchen table....and sit in a chair to read it...like most normal people would do. Oh, I forgot...he is not a normal person. Normal people wouldn't be able to sleep at night, knowing that they took part in their daughter's murder and cover up.

14. AMES

AMES Member

Patsy's Scream...

TT: OK. Let’s go back further, was Patsy screaming in a high-pitched scream, shrill scream, control scream, how loud did she scream?

JR: It was a scream of panic, (inaudible) was my name, like something was badly wrong.
    TT: OK. When you checked on Burke, did he, was he disturbed at all by that, did he wake up at all by that scream?

JR: No, he was asleep still.

Yeah John...and we believe THAT. Geesh. Either he was still asleep, because Patsy did NOT scream, or he was awake. There is no way she could have screamed in panic...and there had been constant screaming going on, supposedly between John and Patsy....and Burke not hear it. NO WAY. That is bull.

JR: Well I’m, it’s a lot of screaming going on around that, but we saw the note and read the first part. Ah, I think I might have run upstairs to look in JonBenet’s room. At one point I laid it on the floor and spread it out so I could read it real fast without having to sit and read it. At some point we checked Burke, I think I checked Burke. Patsy asked what should we do, and I said call the police, and she called 911.

Oh, but Burke just slept right through ALL of it. Uh huh., right....I guess he was "zonked out".

15. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

LOL, I'm just mind boggled by this statement: "I know we got -- I got a bicycle. I think that's what it was."

I think John Ramsey was so not involved in his home and family that he really didn't know who did what, when, where or why so IMO, he just makes things up as he goes along. He uses statements such as "traditionally we would do this or that...." but he very seldom gives a straight answer.

The thing about the bikes is this.

Maybe I'm using too much common sense here but to give somebody a NEW bike, even if you buy yourself one then that means you had an OLD bike. Now this was a family of four and they mentioned in DOI that they had went bike riding (when they had time I have no clue but it's their book and that is what they wrote) so prior to Christmas 1996 that meant that there were at least four OLD bikes at the Ramsey house somewhere, in the basement, in the garage, laying out in the yard, somewhere.

And for a NEW bike to be a Christmas surprise you're not going to get rid of the OLD bike just yet otherwise you'd be giving away the surprise. As you pointed out some people personalize their bikes with baskets, streamers and I'll add to that list, a bike lock, bike thermos, tire pump, etc. that a person may want to transfer over to their NEW bike.

So logically for them to buy THREE NEW bikes on December 25, 1996 (not including Burke who got stuck with his old bike) would mean there were at least SEVEN bikes on that property next morning. Yet Lou Smit tells John Ramsey he has seen NO BIKES in the crime scene photos !!

So exactly where were all these bikes?

ACR

16. tylin

tylin Banned

That is an excellent catch AMES. I've never accepted the touted fact that Burke was asleep....imo, no way, no how.

17. AMES

AMES Member

Patsy's Version...

21 TOM HANEY: Let's stop there. He

22 came down the stairs. He has already gone to

23 presumably to check on her --

24 (Multiple speakers.)

25 TOM HANEY: And you come down here?

1 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

2 TOM HANEY: So you get down there,

3 he is not there. I assume, John?

4 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

5 TOM HANEY: Okay. What do you do

6 between the time you get down there and the time

7 that he does show up?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Just kind of

9 standing around in here. You know. I was

10 screaming and crying and --
    11 TOM HANEY: Okay, and what -- okay,

12 what were you screaming, what were you saying?

13 PATSY RAMSEY: I said, "oh, my God

14 how did they get in, why don't we hear

15 anything," you know, "where were they, how could

16 this happen?" I mean I was just --

17 TOM HANEY: So you're not reading

18 the note then?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

20 TOM HANEY: You're just wandering

21 around in this area?

22 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.

23 TOM HANEY: And that's the area

24 just--

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Like the --

1 TOM HANEY: -- south of the spiral

2 stairs?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. This, the

4 little bar, sort of like in this little area. I

5 was just like, you know, indicating (INAUDIBLE).

6 TOM HANEY: And where do you see

7 John, when did you see him next? Use red for

8 him?

9 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know

10 how -- I mean the next thing I remember, I

11 was -- he was saying, "call the police, call the

12 police," he had the note and he was kneeling

13 right here.

14 TOM HANEY: Okay, let's stop you

15 again. You're in here and I understand --

16 understandably you're pacing around?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

18 TOM HANEY: And screaming.
    When

19 and where do you see John?

20 PATSY RAMSEY: In this area

21 (indicating).

But yet...Burke just sleeps on.....

18. AMES

AMES Member

And Burke sleeps on....

15 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean I was just

16 saying, "how did they get in, how did this

17 happen, who would do this?"

18 You know, screaming, screaming.

I wish that I could sleep as sound as he did....

19. AMES

AMES Member

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 TOM HANEY: He is pretty cool and

5 calm?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: I was nuts, he

7 was -- I mean shaking but he was trying to --

8 TOM HANEY: You say you were nuts?

9 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.

10 TOM HANEY: Are you still

11 screaming, yelling, crying?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, I mean I was

13 just in shock.
    You know, you know, just how did

14 they get in, who did this, my God, what are we

15 going to do?

And Burke kept right on sleeping......

20. AMES

AMES Member

Excellent Point!!

This will be my last post of the night...it's late ...almost midnight....and I am sleepy...zzzzzzzz. I think all of this talk of Burke being fast asleep, while all of this screaming was going on, has made ME sleepy.

19 TOM HANEY: One number? Okay.

20 Now, I have to stop you here because at my house

21 if there is an emergency, if there is a problem

22 and my wife is screaming and yelling and

23 panicked, I wouldn't have her call anybody.

24 Because they would never figure out what she is

25 saying. And it sounds like you're in kind of an

1 emotional state, and John, he is the CEO, he is

2 cool, he is calm, he is down there, he is

3 processing this note and he tells you to call

4 911?

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.

6 TOM HANEY: It just seems kind of

7 odd to me. What --

8 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know whether

9 it's odd or not, but that's what happened.

10 TOM HANEY: Okay.

11 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean, you know, I

12 had it together enough to call.
    And I said,

13 this is Patsy Ramsey at 755 15th Street or

14 whatever. She I think she was trying to make

15 sure I got it out, you know.

16 TOM HANEY: In fact, you got it out

17 pretty good, you got the address which a lot of

18 callers who call the police, who call 911 --

19 PATSY RAMSEY: -- can't remember

20 their names.

21 TOM HANEY: Well, they don't give

22 the address. You seemed to give the address

23 pretty quick. When you called did you practice

24 this, did you rehearse, did you think about what

25 you were going to say?

She was what SHE described as NUTS...screaming and crying....but, yet she got it together enough to call 911 and give them the info that they needed. Why didn't calm and cool John do it?? (Because he is not as good of an actor as Patsy was).

But again....all of this screaming, yelling and panicky stuff...did not wake up Burke. HMMMMMMM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice