JR's Interview....Inconsistances/LIES

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, May 16, 2007.

1. AMES

AMES Member

I am surprised that she didn't give police a picture of her, in full blown makeup, and one of her fancy, schmancy, pageant dresses.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Or sit them down and show them a pageant video, "See how cute she is! She won this contest, and look at that costume! Wasn't she darling, and such a good girl - she never complained while we choked her to death...woops, I wasn't supposed to say that..."

3. AMES

AMES Member

I bet that she DID show them the pageant videos!! Goodness, I saw them on the news enough times. The Ramsey's would have been the ones to release those, right?? So, why not show....ummm...I don't know....a birthday video or something, why those pageant videos??

4. tylin

tylin Banned

5. heymom

heymom Member

They didn't call her by name often, that's for sure. As many times as Patsy said, "John Ramsey," you'd think she could say "JonBenet" instead of "that child."

I really think that JonBenet wasn't real to either of her parents. She was a dolly to dress up and play with, Patsy for the pageants, John for his own twisted needs.

6. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, that's what any normal parent would have done. Who gives a rats patootie what she was wearing in the picture? Who knows, that picture could have been a year old, and didn't show her accurate hair length or color, or something. BUT...geesh...at LEAST she was wearing a cute shirt in the picture. Maybe, that would give the police something to go on.... :borg:

7. AMES

AMES Member

Amen...I agree. :borg:

8. AMES

AMES Member

Somebody HELP me....

I have a question that I need to know the answer to. Was there a window IN THE WINE CELLAR where JB was found? Or was the window in the train room. The window that Lou looked like a fool, climbing through....was it in the cellar? Or the train room? In one of John's interviews...and I will post it if needed...he says that the window that he broke the summer of 96, to get into the house....the one in the train room, was the only access to the basement. And I couldn't imagine why there would be a window in the cellar. I should know the answer to my own question, but I don't. I can't remember. ACR...can you help me??

9. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

There was no window into the wine cellar room.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Here is a link to the house plans:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/primer2/primer10_blue.html

11. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks Texan...I didn't think so. I just wanted to be sure...

So, the "intruder", leaves her in the wine cellar...and closes and latches the door? Why would "he" do that?

12. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks heymom...I never realized that the basement had so many rooms. The "intruder" would have NEVER found his way around. And remember...the lights were OFF...and he had replaced the Ramsey's flashlight on the kitchen counter....so HOW did he see to get out of the wine cellar, and through all of those doors. How did he see to put the suitcase under the window...if he placed it there before the murder, then how did he find it when he came back into the train room, to leave through the window...in the dark?? That house is like a maze...but, imagine an "intruder" going through it IN THE DARK. It was dark, so how did he know that the wine cellar even HAD a latch, much less where it was??

13. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

The wine cellar where JonBenet was found had NO windows at all.

The window in the "basement bathroom" did open but Steve Thomas wrote in his book that it was not easy to crawl into without scraping yourself on the ledges and that you needed something to balance and hang onto like the duct pipes and when Lou Smit was showing that bathroom window photo to John Ramsey, he also said something to the effect that wasn't an easy entrance or exit window.

The window that John Ramsey said he climbed in was at one edge of the train room and furnace area. John said that was the only logical window anybody would have considered. That is the one by the window grate.

Here are some good screen captures I got of the basement:

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-20000000-ae-anatomy-investigation.htm

ACR

14. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Keep in mind that although the screen captures at the link I gave above show the basement very clean, it was not clean at all, there was junk all over the place, no rhyme or reason.

And both John and Patsy have basically stated that the basement was more of a catch-all for anything they didn't want in the main part of the house.

ACR

15. AMES

AMES Member

Thanks for the link. I know that you have read this a million times....but, not only was the basement bathroom window not easy to crawl through...but, also the one that JR broke and crawled through, wasn't exactly a piece of cake. Maybe the "intruder" stripped down to his undies too...otherwise he would have not only gotten dirty too...but, he would have gotten his clothes caught on something...with all of those angles.

TT: OK. But on the outside you’ve got that kind of skinny narrow window well. Did you have an difficulty sliding into that or sliding down the wall?

JR: Yeah, well, as I recall, I did it at night and I had a suit on, and I took my suit off and did it in my underwear. But, it’s not easy, I mean you can get in that way, you get dirty, but.
    TT: It’s not a graceful way to get in.

JR: No, no.

TT: It’s difficult because of the angles.

JR: Right.

OFF SUBJECT....ACR, do you know if the Ramsey's kept that cellar door latched all the time?? In other words, would the intruder have had to unlatch it first, before putting JB in that room?

16. AMES

AMES Member

Yeah, I noticed that there wasn't any furniture in the upstairs rooms, either. So, these pictures were taken after they had moved out, obviously. And yes, in both JR interview and Patsy's, they both talk about the messy basement. Now see....thats a red flag to me. As I have stated in an earlier post....Johns flashlight was left on the kitchen counter...by the invisible intruder. SO HOW...did the invisible intruder make it back down the stairs, in the dark...and then through that maze of doors...to the window with the suitcase under it, to hoist himself out of that window. HOW DID HE SEE???? Here is another question...why the heck didn't he just take the flashlight with him? Why risk coming back upstairs to wipe off the prints and to leave it out in the open on the kitchen counter. (I believe that was part of the staging). The invisible intruder must have had some really, REALLY good eyesight, for him to have been able to see in the dark...and to make it through that obstacle course, in the Ramsey's basement.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Wait, Ames, you seem to have forgotten that it was a Group of Individuals Representing a Small Foreign Faction. The bike racers I mentioned earlier were wearing spandex bike shorts, which would help them slide in and out through that tiny window, plus they would be very familiar with obstacles and how to circumvent them. They took the bikes with them when they went, leaving the tracks across the lawn. I really think we are onto something here. Maybe they were wearing those night vision binoculars that Patsy mentioned in her interview. Were those ever found?

All kidding aside, I think they cleaned off the flashlight and then forgot to put it away in the confusion. At least they cleaned it off - imagine the fuss if there were strands of JonBenet's hair and other DNA left on it!!!

18. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...couldn't you just imagine...a group of individuals representing a small foreign faction...wearing spandex bike shorts?? HAHAHAHAHA
    Yeah, as far as the night vision goggles...Patsy was shown a picture of them, and she said that they were John's and that he used them on the boat, but she didn't know WHAT they were doing in Colorado!! I posted that section on the PR Interview thread...and said...not only were the night vision goggles out of place...they were not even in the STATE that they were supposed to be in!!

I think that they left the flashlight out on purpose....so that the investigators would see it, and think...."The intruder used the Ramsey's flashlight, and then he wiped off his prints, so he couldn't be found". I believe that it was part of the staging. If you go back and look at the picture of the suitcase that PR was packing for JB to take on the Big Red Boat.....another poster at WS, noticed that her coat was in the suitcase, along with an outfit that she had her picture taken in when she was about three. I came to the conclusion that after the killing, Patsy ran up and just started grabbing and throwing some of JB's clothes into that suitcase...to make it APPEAR that she had been packing. I don't believe that she had even STARTED to pack that night...I believe that the clothes piled on the suitcase was part of the staging. I also found an inconsistancy in John's and Patsy's interviews...concerning the alcohol that she consumed at the White's party, she, in one interview...said that she said...and I will quote.... "TWO cocktails". In other interview...she said that she had ONE glass of wine. And in John's interview, he believes that she had one drink. Also, I don't believe that Patsy ever went to bed that night...in one part of John's interview, he was asked if Patsy was wearing makeup and had her hair done, when she found the ransom note and screamed for him. And he said that he "couldn't remember". He probably wasn't sure what PATSY had told the investigators..in HER interview. I have always found it odd...that Patsy put on her makeup, done her hair, and went downstairs and found the RN...JUST AS John had gotten out of the shower...and put on his underwear. He shaved and he showered.....but, she finds the note the precise minute that he gets out of the shower and starts to get dressed. I find that hard to believe.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

somewhere

In the JR interviews that Ames posted, it mentions that the wine cellar door was tight and didn't need the latch to stay closed and I believe he says they didn't always use the latch.
    I would like to see ol' Lou slither back out that same window he slid down because I believe it would be more difficult to get out that window than to get in and I also think one would leave more than a mark on the wall - such as threads or fingerprints. After all, you would probably have to grab the window frame somewhere to climb out of it.

20. AMES

AMES Member

I would like to see ol' Lou slither back out that same window too. That window was pretty high up. I believe that it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to get out of it, even if you stood on the suitcase. That's a good point about having to grab the window frame somewhere...of COURSE you would have to do that, to hoist yourself up. I wonder if they dusted it for fingerprints...and the front door knob too. (But, I just couldn't see the "invisible intruder" heading out the front door.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice