Karr and NBC News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Me too

2. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Here are two more "Today" show segments of Ablows interview with Karr ... one from Saturday, one from today (Monday) ...

Saturday, Oct 14, 2006 ... Ablow With Lester Holt ... clips of Karr interview and discussion:
    http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=5e4cac96-9598-4e6c-aaa6-76041c72b486&f=00/00&fg=copy

Monday, Oct 16, 2006 ... Ablow With Natalie Morales on Today Show ... clips of Karr interview and discussion:
    http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=1cb9e2fb-4bb7-449f-95b4-8cdbbac0955f&f=00/00&fg=copy

I'll add them to the Video-Audio archives.

...YumYum

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It would be easy enough for karr to purchase a packet of Bloomies and put his DNA on the Wednesday ones.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

This "psychiatrist" is an azzhole. A total fraud. This is so tacky...

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ablow? I think he is good. Why do you say this?

6. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Thank you Yum Yum for posting the links to the videos. I can see how JMK is all about the drama and 'trauma' when he talks about the dirty looks he gets in Central Park.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Cranberry! Are you Cranberry from JW? Have you been here long? Did I miss you before? It's so nice to see you here.

Edited to say I just checked your profile, Cranberry, and you've been here for over a year.

Woe is me - how did I miss you?

8. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Ablow said JMK claims to have the 'underpants' (not specifically Bloomies), but didn't Tracey go over that with Karr in the emails?

9. Watching You

I think I have halfzheimers.

10. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Hi Watching You, No, I've never been to JW, I guess I'm another Cranberry. I just like the color. I can change my hat to Blueberry if it is not taken. Someone will have to show me how though.

11. Watching You

No, don't change your hat. There was another Cranberry at JW. I don't think she's around, anymore. Cranberry is fine.

12. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

OK, I'll stay Cranberry and go back to reading where I belong lol

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Why Bob?
    Did you read his book on Scott Peterson?

14. BobC

I am judging him on this and this alone. The overly-dramatic WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN crap is just tacky. Karr has never molested anybody so what is this psychiatrist actually suggesting? That Karr be arrested for what he claims he's fantasizing about? Karr has been alone with hundreds of children and never did a thing--so why the theatrics? I happen to feel this guy is exploiting this fraud and giving Karr and Tracey the attention they don't deserve.

There are thousands of REAL child molesters out there who at least deserve the scrutiny of real professionals, not this Karr clown. I find this whole thing incredibly exploitative and tacky. Karr should be sent on a slow boat to see-you-later.

15. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Very true, but how would he put JonBenet's DNA in them?

If just owning a pair of "Wednesday" Bloomies with your own DNA in them was proof of guilt, we would have YOU arrested Jayelles! - LOL! :floor:

(Can you imagine Mary Lacy trying to explain those red legs to the press!) :floor:

16. BobC

I just think this creep Karr is feeding off the attention he's getting and I don't think anybody should be egging that on. If anything, I think this freak might actually try something now just to keep his celeb status going--he should have been ignored from the getgo.

If this psychiatrist is really ever so worried about children, he might try delving into the mind of a real child predator--there are hundreds.

Sorry if everyone hates me for saying this, but I have to call it like I see it.

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I'm with you, BobC. Ablow strikes me as every bit the nacissist that Karr is. Karr needs help ... but NOT from a phukkin' TV narcissist!

...YumYum

18. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Remember Dr. Phil telling Beth Holloway Twitty on his show that he was going to solve the disappearance of her daughter Natalie?
    Television psychiatrists need to be taken with the same grain of salt as their Neilsen ratings.

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately I haven't seen any of the Albow/Karr stuff, hopefully I can catch up on all the threads and videos and interviews.My only experience with Albow has been through the Scott Peterson case, and I bought and read his book, which I found to be a very interesting read once you got through the first little bit.

The difference in opinions could easily be the difference in his actions with the two cases as well. You know I trust that gut of yours Bob!!!!

I certainly agree no one should be giving Karr any attention! I am on the side of I don't know from the facts that have been released so far that he has committed a crime, to date, because being a drama queen isn't against the law, and neither is media-seeking. I also don't want him making money off his craziness at JBR's expense...I wish obstruction charges had been filed against him for his false confession.

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Here's the thing that ALL of the narcissist TV talking heads like Ablow, Nasty Grace, etc. have in common ... EVENTUALLY, it ALWAYS circles right back to THEM ... NOT the issue at hand.

What Ablow says about Karr may very well be essentially TRUE. But the stock in trade of ALL TV narcissists is to EMBELLISH ... SENSATIONALIZE. They have to give whatever story that they are promoting some LEGS. They have to show that they, and ONLY THEY have THE ANSWER, or the inside track.

Ablow may be charismatic. PHUK! That's why he has his own show!!! Do NOT be fooled ... he's there to make MONEY ... for himself and his promoters.

It's important to be VERY careful when listening to ANY of the media whores. They have motives that impact what they say, what they do NOT say, and how they say it.

It takes a very sophisticated bullsmit detector to separate the wheat from the chaff with these guys. The more charismatic they are, the MORE you should be skeptical.

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice