Karr and NBC News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Oct 12, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Well ... isnt THIS interesting?!

... there were NO Dr. Albow-Karr segments or even PROMOS today on the "Today Show". That despite them promoting today's segment on yesterday's show. What gives? I smell legal problems. Did Dr A get his d*** caught in a wringer?

...YumYum

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What people need to be asking themselves at this point is who is paying for Karr to fly all around the country and who is paying for his lawyer? Hasn't this creep been basically unemployed for years?

3. wombat

wombat Member

Somebody's turning the creep into a money machine.

Is this a fabulous country or what?

4. heymom

heymom Member

I saw CNN after the Karr interview and Anderson Cooper had 3 stooges on discussing "what happens now" that Karr has been cleared by the non-DNA. I never heard such balderdash in my life. First, one of them says that the DNA will prove the case in the end, WHEN they find the real killer. He then says that the DA cleared JR! Nope! No such thing. Then the other two start discussing Karr and how the real intruder left evidence like the Hi-Tec footprint, and the $118,000 in the ransom note that was an unusual amount, blah blah blah. Then the #1 stooge says that WHEN this person commits his next crime, they will have the DNA. Oh, yeah, what kind of person who would brutally murder a child in her own home would not have committed another crime in 10 years???

I can see why you guys get so frustrated with this case. The same garbage just keeps getting dredged up and put forward as if it were God's Truth. The idiots haven't even got the most basic idea of the evidence in the case, which would have been enough to bring Patsy in, had the DA had the will to do it, and had he not been in bed with Haddon et. al.

There was no mention of Tracey or the tapes or e-mails on Anderson Cooper. Just bull dookey like "let's go out and FIND THAT MYSTERIOUS INTRUDER!!"

I guess our man is hanging out with Nichole Simpson's killer, eh?

:steamed: :curses: :rage: :mad: :curse: :hopmad:

Gee, there sure are a lot of ANGRY smilies to use...I wonder why...

Heymom

5. BobC

It looks to me like some lawyer hacks are circling around Karr, trying to find an angle to sue media outlets, and probably Lacy's circle of retards as well. It won't work. Karr brought all of this on himself--nobody's gonna settle with Karr's hacks.

Big deal. Let Karr try to sue. Anybody can sue! It will fail. And nobody's going to sue Tracy--he doesn't have any real money (this is the real reason Jameson has never been sued)

6. heymom

heymom Member

Oh, but BobC, the University DOES have money! Big, deep, endowment pockets.

7. heymom

heymom Member

His lawyer said on the Greta video that they filed a "Cease and Desist" order on that show.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Well, since turnaround is fair game, I think Karr should sue Lin Wood for saying publicly that the killer had been found and his arrest cleared the Ramseys. That's exactly what Wood threatens to do to anyone who says there was no intruder..

9. BobC

Now that I could get behind, WY!

Heymom--trying to prove that the University had anything to do with this would be very hard to prove, in fact I doubt they had a clue what was going on. HOWEVER, it'd be fun to watch some lawyer try--maybe the heat would get Tracy fired. That sleaze needs to lose his job and go back to sawing down trees for a living.

10. wombat

wombat Member

The University provided Bucky with a computer and an email account and paid him during the time he was researching the case. He was an agent of the University.

Tracey will be sued for defamation of character, fraud, conspiracy to defraud, and negligent infliction of emotional distress (whatever Colorado law calls these things). The Unversity will be sued because they facilitated Tracey's efforts, and have continued to publicly support him in his research efforts.

Mr. Gigax has the same causes of action, IMO.

11. heymom

heymom Member

BobC, I don't know if the lawyers would have to prove that the university had anything to do with it directly, but Tracey evidently made at least some if not all of the calls from his office on campus. The lawyers could at least file the papers and hope the University would settle rather than see their name on lots of negative publicity. And that for sure would get Tracey's tenure cancelled!

I would imagine that he signed an IT contract, stating that he would not use the university's computers for anything questionable. If I were the university I would sue his arse for breaking that contract.

Heymm

12. BobC

How can he be sued for Defamation of Character when Karr himself went happily along with it? Karr has been on national TV SINCE BEING CLEARED saying he has ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE THAT PROVES HE KILLED JONBENET.

So how, praytell, does this clown sue anybody for DOC?

13. heymom

heymom Member

I was going to ask how Karr could sue after he'd "confessed" to the killing. I suppose the lawyers could say his orginal "confession" had been caused by Tracey's grooming, and etc. But if Karr is still maintaining his fantasy even after the DNA testing proved he didn't do it, he is going to negate any possible action. On the Greta video, he doesn't say anything for himself, he just refers Greta to his lawyer again and again. Which tells me he's planning something legal.

Where's Deja Nu lately anyway?

14. wombat

wombat Member

Oh, BobC, he has no case for it, but they'll throw it in anyway.

The biggie is the conspiracy to defraud. Mikey didn't tell Karr what he was really up to. I suppose he Tracey could use the defense that he was working for the cops, but that opens up a whole other can of worms for CU. Since when are they LE?

NONE of this will ever go to a courtroom.

I wish Deja was around right now too, heymom.

15. BobC

okay--I see what you're saying. And I'm saying there's no case here, and never will be. I think all these TV appearances are nothing but a desperate attempt to keep this fading fraud in the public eye. I see that psychiatrist has cancelled his little interview with Karr. Good. Karr needs to go away.

16. Watching You

I don't think Karr has a case in suing LE, either, but he may have some kind of a fraud case against Tracey himself, if he can prove Tracey conspired to trick him into making up a story for a book. IOW, if Tracey said to him, just let your imagination flow and tell me in the killer's words how JBR was killed, so we can work it into the book...

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I dunno. If it could be proved that Tracey was motivated by making money off the Ramsey case....

I'd like to know if he sent the Ramsey interview tapes to jameson and if he has ever sold to the tabloids.

18. BobC

We will see.

"You can't rape the willing."

19. wombat

wombat Member

You can at CU, according to DA LacyTracey.

20. Watching You

No, you can't, but you can make it mighty hot for them. There may legally be nothing Karr can do, although I wonder if his lawyers don't have something up their sleeves. But, he can give his side of the Tracey story. All we've heard so far is Tracey's and the DA's side of why he was e-mailing back and forth with Karr.

I want someone to break this keg of worms wide open. If that ever happens, I think we are going to be amazed at how deep the corruption goes - from Hickory, NC to Colorado - it's a convoluted story of greed and corruption. If Karr can help break into that keg of worms, I'm surely not going to be the one to naysay him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice