Karr and NBC News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Oct 12, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

If and when these BigFat Lawsuits materialize, I wonder if we'll see ALL of the communications between Karr and Tracey ... AND between Lacy, Tracey, Smit, San Augustin, et al.

... this could get REAL phukking GOOD!

...YumYum

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Yummie...

That would be some good stuff. A true expose of the underbelly of the investigation of the JonBenet murder.

Stay tuned...

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The someone was Craig Lewis, erstwhile reporter for The Globe.

Isn't it interesting that a person can buy their way out of prosecution at the hands of the Boulder DA by making a $100,000 contribution to Michael Tracey's pet project at the CU School of Journalism? This happened way back in November 2000.

What does that tell you? That Tracey was heavily involved in the Boulder DA's office six years ago, and he had enough sway to profit from an unethical deal made by them.

I STILL don't understand how making a monetary contribution in order to avoid prosecution is legal in ANY state. I thought that kind of bribery was prohibited by law in the US, and yet the ones arranging the bribe is the Boulder County District Attorney's Office! Oh, but I forget ... Boulder, Colorado is its own third world country and is known worldwide as the home of criminal incompetence and incestuous back-room deals.

Here's a link to the whole Tracey/CU/Craig Lewis bribery story.

http://www.acandyrose.com/12201999coloradovslewis.htm

4. Spade

Spade Member

Don't forget about the slimey limey's buddy Barrie Hartman:

Attached Files:

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

They do what they want in Colorado law practice. Don't even bother to hide it and don't apparently care if they all trash any ethics codes they pretend to have. It's WILD WEST LAW there. I can see it now. Lots of rich people, celebrities, lots of money to be had by lawyers. So they make it up as they are paid, highest bidder wins.

But let's follow that money trail of $100,000:

Craig Lewis/the Globe--->>>U of Co Journalism School--->>>Tracey/Mills--->>>CROCUMENTARIES--->>>British TV channel, CBS, CTV--->>>What media conglomerate owns these?

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

JONBENET RAMSEY IS THE INJURED PARTY HERE.

DAMN ALL OF THEM TO HELL.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

AMEN

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

yup. Nobody seems to remember that but us.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Isn't that the truth! :mad:

10. Spade

Spade Member

Thanks koldkase. We all need to keep that fact in mind.

Craig Silverman opened their show yesterday with words to this effect:

After reading the e-mail exchanges between Karr and Tracey it is obvious that Michael Tracey has little or no emotion about JonBenet's death. With him it is all about making money from a book/TV deal.

11. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

what?

I've been following this case almost since the beginning - I was here for Joshua 7 for cryin' out loud! How come I didn't know Fleet and Priscilla are NK's uncle and aunt? I must have had some temporary insanity or something. :lamb:

12. Spade

Spade Member

The White's are NOT related to NK. Her uncle and aunt, The Christoff's, wrote that letter on behalf of the Whites.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh, ok then

Phew - I guess I didn't read the letter well enough. Thanks for clearing that up.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dr. Keith is on now with the Karr interview. It reminds me of Patsy's interview - complete with the hand up and don't go there attitude.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Getting back to Karr--Spade, if you listen to those tapes, Karr and Tracy keep talking about how doing this or saying that might "ruin everything." This whole confession was to promote a book and get Karr the sick attention he craves.

You know what's really fascinating? Karr and Tracey both talk on and on about John Ramsey so you have to ask this--if Tracey really thought Karr was the killer, why did it take years to tell John Ramsey? Let alone Lacy? And if any of these clowns found him "credible" why did it take years for anybody to take action? And why wasn't REAL law enforcement used to draw this killer out?

16. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Greenleaf ... I get the following error message when I try to access your link:

...YumYum

17. heymom

heymom Member

Just go to Greenleaf's Corner the way you usually go. The link is in error.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice