Karr Knew Secret Information? Not Really. Media Scammed by Tracey. In my opinon

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2006.

1. nparrish

nparrish Member

"Total liabilities were an even $1,118,000..."

The amount of the bonus give or take $.50...

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hot damn, Elle, you are da bomb. I knew I had read that somewhere (and I thought it was in Steve's book). I'm not crazy after all.

Now what, Lacy?

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Kewl find Elle!

How long did it take Karr to find THIS info? lol

4. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

1999 February 18 - Lawrence Schillers book, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

"The day before, one of Patsy Ramsey's sisters (Pam Paugh, added by me) had gone into the house with police permission and taken out an oil printing, several American Girl dolls, a portfilio of JonBenet's pageant photographs, a pageant medal with a blue ribbon, graduation photos of the older children, and a Bible from John Ramsey's desk, but she had missed JonBenet's stuffed cat, which Patsy had wanted retrieved."

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Here's a good SBTC.

From Scotland too. Jayelles, were you anywhere near Boulder in 1996? LOL

http://www.sbtc.org.uk/

6. Tril

Tril Member

I don't know how many other sources on the JonBenet case mention this, or even if it's true since it was John the liar Ramsey who "found" the body," but according to him, her eyes were closed.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/index_1b.html#continue

7. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Peter Boyles has a new parody song, "Michael row the load out shore" or something like that, sung to Michael row the boat.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

ROFL!! I think I could probably produce a whole bunch of alibis... although.... I would bet I'm not in the Christmas photos because I remember that Christmas as being the year my father made himself ill by drinking a pint of cooking oil thinking it was orange juice (don't ask). I have a couple of photos of the family sitting at the dinner table - my older daughter pulling a silly face and my poor father looking extremely sorry for himself. There were protests at me bringing the camera out and I only took two photos - neither of which I was in..

9. RAMP

RAMP Member

Actually, it's give or take $1 million.

Bonus amount:.$ 118,117.50
    Liabilities:.......$1,118,000

10. Law and Order

Law and Order Member

I think it's 118,711.50...either way it's way too much of a coincidence if ya ask me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice