Karr on Larry King Live. Is he getting ready to sue?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Remember Jimmy Logan? I was a great fan of his (seriously). He was one thing on tv but he was a terrific straight artist and one of the best live actors I've ever seen. I've seen him in the flesh on numerous occasions, but I've never spoken to him. Did you know he married a young thing who gave birth to twins whom he doted on. He was later broken hearted when she left him and stated that he wasn't the father.

2. heymom

heymom Member

Thank goodness for YouTube. I have to warn you, if you are offended by the F-Bomb, don't listen to this, but it's really funny. :)

Taken out because of general obscenity and offensiveness.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2006
  3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

4. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

I'm not sure if this has been posted but on westword.com Alan Prendergast gives his review of the LKL Karr interview - fabulous as always.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Oh heymom, this is disgusting! This is so ba-a-a-a-a=d and nowhere near anything I have ever heard in Glasgow. Of course like every other place, it has its rough quarters, but this was really disgusting.

I've seen Billy Connolly, on video. He is a Glasgow Comedian, and I've heard him saying a mouthful, but it was a lot classier than this. I HATED THIS CHEROKEE! :-(
    I will not forward this one to my husbands pc upstairs. He likes Glasgow humour, and as an engineer, he got to know Glasgow better than I did, but this he wouldn't like at all.

Jimmy Logan's humour was never like this.

6. heymom

heymom Member

Elle, don't worry - Cherokee was laughing at the OTHER link, with the Windows parody. I don't know if anyone else saw the video with the cursing but I deleted it anyway.

Heymom :eek: :shutup: :nono: :ziplip: :eek:fftopic:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Elle, I didn't watch the YouTube video, so at first I didn't know why you were telling me you hated it. Then I realized after Heymom's post that you thought my ROTFOL was for the video, but if you see what I quoted in my post, it was Jay's posting of the Glaswegian Windows 2000 parody. Did you read the parody? That's what I was laughing at.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice