Karr's father and brother insist it's impossible he's guilty

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/LegalCenter/story?id=2355252

Aug. 25, 2006 — The father and half brother of John Mark Karr defended him against charges that he is responsible for the 1996 slaying of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey in an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today.

Asked if John Karr, who now sits in a Colorado jail awaiting charges in the Ramsey case, could have been involved in the girl's death, the suspect's half brother, Nate Karr. said, "Absolutely not. Emphatically, absolutely without a doubt impossible."

About his son's apparent television confession in Thailand, Karr's father, Wexford Karr, added, "I don't believe a word of it."

Asked whether Karr was with his family on Christmas 1996, Nate Karr told ABC News, "Well, I can say almost without question that from the time that John had children he has never missed a Christmas with his family — and that's any Christmas. So, whether it be in Atlanta with us or with Lara in Alabama, we are positive that from the time period that he had children that he's never missed a Christmas with his children."

[snip]

Nate Karr said he was disturbed by the images of his half brother following his arrest in Thailand.

"My thought was, 'What have they done to him?' " he said. "That was my immediate thought: 'What have they done to him to make this happen?' Because he looked to me like he had been drugged, almost. It wasn't the John that I know."

[snip]

2. amster

amster Member

NO! The media doesn't want to hear that!! Fox was all over this on an earlier show. It has been decided that this alibi is flimsy, at best. Exact words from the reporterette critter.

Now, they've moved on to the teddy bear.....again. Pam is saying it is still a mystery. Media is gobbling this up.

:eat:

3. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

Maybe somebody needs to point out that the Santa Bear was already traced - it was a prize from one of JBR's pageants, and has been verified by video. I'm sure these bears weren't made especially for the pageant. Not to mention, there was a HUGE deal about the bear - it was posted all over the place because PR said she had never seen it. With Karr's obvious interest and research into this case, he could have seen the pictures and bought one like it. Unless I'm mistaken, the bear in the Karr pic and the Santa Bear are markedly different. Does anyone have pics of both handy?

4. Tril

Tril Member

I emailed CNN (and LKL separately) as well as MSNBC last weekend and told them the truth about the Santa Bear, and I even provided an excerpt of the Patsy interview containing the info that the bear was a pageant gift to JonBenet and a link to the entire interview at acandyrose.

THESE PEOPLE JUST WON'T LISTEN!

5. amster

amster Member

I've done the same to CTV......

:tsktsk:

It really is frustrating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice