Keenan Contradiction

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 6, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I only watch jameson now and then, and I only do it to try to further my understanding of defective (and malicious) personalities, Jayelles. I've seen her pull this so many times, I would be shocked if she didn't misrepresent or leave half the story out. It's SOP for her. She is deceitful, manipulative, and deliberate in her agendas.

She doesn't bother me, because I suspect every one of her clones reads here, even if they say they don't. They can read for themselves what was said here, but none of them will ever correct her because they are of the same mindset.

jameson is a nobody to me - an irritant in this case, but a true nobody. I don't like being lied about, but she has no credibility anywhere on the forums, and she's earned that privilege. When she does steal something from another forum to rip apart, she nearly always misrepresents the post, or the thread, and to me that means it was a sore spot for her.

All I can say, Susan jameson Bennett, is carry on with your big bad self, you dull-witted moron. The only person you make look like a fool is you.

2. Watching You

DejaNu, you just keep knocking them out of the ball park, lady. Yours are some of the most relevent posts I have ever read anywhere. I'd expect jameson to steal your posts and make one of her weak attempts to misconstrue every point you made, but I'm not sure she's got even the most basic intelligence to grasp anything you've said. I am very much enjoying reading everyone's posts. If we can see the conflicts of interest (to say the least) going on in the Boulder DA's office, why can't Owens? Is he wearing blinders?

3. Watching You

IOW, Smit blackmailed Hunter, threatening to expose everything he knew about Hunter's leaking and possible other inappropriate behavior in the JBR case, unless Hunter agreed to let him take the case material with him. It's like I've said for years - Hunter, with his own unprofessional behavior, did more to destroy this case than any of the other participants. He opened the door for Smit to blackmail him, Smit walked through and out that door with material he never should have been allowed to keep and the rest is history.

Thanks again, Mrs. Hunter.

4. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Quote: "If we can see the conflicts of interest (to say the least) going on in the Boulder DA's office, why can't Owens? Is he wearing blinders?"

WY, apparently Owens is quite conflicted himself. According to the article I posted above, in 2000, he was squarely behind BPD and Kane, confident that Smit's intruder theory could be easily overcome by the BPD's case. Then Judge Carnes had the audacity to disagree with him thanks to an incompetent plaintiff's lawyer and the Judge's refusal to allow any plaintiff evidence to be submitted for her review. No wonder she determined there is no evidence to support plaintiff's case; she wouldn't allow any to be entered on the case record!

Immediately, Owens flip-flopped to a safe and passive posture, ignoring the law and just demanding new evidence before he'll appoint a special prosecutor, until he's out of office and rid of the scandal that follows this case. Sound familiar? Just like Alex Hunter...It's amazing how spineless Colorado politicians seem to be at the expense of a murdered child.

When Hunter allowed Lou Smit to present the Ramseys' defense/intruder theory to the GJ, he breached the intent of that GJ. The purpose of any grand jury is to test the prosecution's case, and Lou Smit's intruder theory was not a part of the prosecution's case. It was totally unethical to allow defense arguments into that process, those arguments belonging only at criminal trial. And still, the GJ failed to endorse the intruder theory.

Then by permitting Smit to walk away with all the case evidence to work for the Ramseys, Hunter committed another breach of law and ethics. Yet this DA was allowed to retire without ever being held accountable for his conduct in office, much less in this case. Now it appears that Owens wants the same exit.

What this case needs is a good old fashioned criminal trial to test ALL the evidence on both sides of the fence so that a jury of the Ramseys' "peers" can decide the case. What this case needs is a decent prosecutor who not only has a spine but refuses to cow tow to Ramsey money, influence and threats. What this case needs is to be removed to a jurisdiction that has enough integrity and character to be beyond the reach of the Ramseys, Lou Smit and Lin Wood.

But as long as Keenan and the RST maintain absolute control over the case, that's not going to happen and Keenan has made it clear. There's no evidence of an intruder because there is no intruder. And as long as Owens is making up his own rules in demanding new evidence before he appoints a special prosecutor, instead of complying with existing law, Keenan, Owens and the Ramseys have the case stuck in limbo right where the Ramseys want it. Disgusting....This kind of political conduct is nothing more than an open invitation for every criminal in the world to take up residence in Boulder. But wait, it looks as if they already have.

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

As For Jameson

WY, I'm sorry the Swamp Witch keeps targeting you for assassination. We long timers know this is her way and have watched her assaults on many over the years who are bold enough to have an opinion and intelligent enough to present it. People bent on getting attention always resort to mudslinging tactics when they don't have well-grounded opinions or the intellect to realize it. I'd say ignore her, but that's as no-win a tactic as trying to enlighten her. Some people are just hell-bent on being malicious and destructive, WY, while refusing to evolve to a higher life form. It speaks totally about them and not you.

Love ya!

6. Watching You

I too believe that Owens doesn't want to deal with this and he knows he can stall long enough for the next governor to have to deal with it. It could actually be a good thing. You know what they say about how a new broom sweeps clean. The new governor is going to want to make a good first impression, going in there with good intentions in serving the people. Depending on who it is, there is probably better chance for action from the next governor than there is with Owens.

That's okay. I suggest Tricia leave the Petition right up there, and, if Owens won't act, we know where to find the new governor when he takes office. By that time, more time will have gone by, more inaction by Keenan and her staff, and even more reason to hand the case over to someone who will do what she's only pretending to do.

When Mary Keenan and Mary maddie mame Suma are representative of that area, is it any wonder they call it Boulder? They are both dumber than rocks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice