Keenan-Lacy Press Conference

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karole28, Aug 17, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

Keenan Lacey had to read the guidelines for ethics from a piece of paper. SHE'S THE DA!!! Shouldn't she be enough of a lawyer to wing that part?

She didn't strike me as capable of too much, not a surprise.

2. Niner

Niner Active Member

just wanted to make a comment somewhere here! LOL! I bet he did NOT come through the window!! or use a stun gun!

Boy - these last 48 hours has been quite the scene, eh?? :unreal: I'll believe this guy Karr did this, when his DNA matches...

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

If I were Tracy, I'd be in hiding...

4. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Do you have your ticket to watch the parade? What parade? Head
    case, Karr, followed by head cases, Lacy, Wood, Smit, Tracey, et
    al inclusive of a long line of Media Morons who give the hoax air
    time.

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Last night on MSNBC some brainless lady reporter interviewed John Ramsey and then raved on-and-on about the "presumption of innocence," and how the public and media jumping to conclusions made the Ramsey's lives hell.

Shortyly thereafter, she said "this guy is being held for commiting sex crimes in Bangkok - that sure ties in with the sexual attack on JBR." DUH!!

After watching cable TV news "reporting" on Karr for about two hours last night, my lack of confidence in their "reporting" on Iraq, Afghanistan, the Middle East and Global Warming was confirmed. God help the USA!!

And, BTW, I'm glad to see that the Dept of Homeland Security is being put to good use. They've found something they can actually do!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  6. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Hey everyone. It's great to see so many familiar names. :wave:

I'd love nothing more than to see this case resolved, so far it sounds like a huge bunch of b.s. Good ole Mary Keenan . . . let me count the way I can try to exonorate the Ramseys. She's gonna look like a fool if this doesn't pan out and, frankly, I don't see how it can with all the evidence that points to Patsy. Any good defense attorney is going to advise this wackjob to recant and there's enough reasonable doubt to choke a horse. Good luck with this one, Mary.

7. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"And, BTW, I'm glad to see that the Office of Homeland Security is being put to good use. They've found something they can actually do!"

ROFLMAO I love you, Shadow! :pills:

8. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

My "encounters" with the DHS as a consultant with security firms over the past couple of years has not given me a "warm-and-fuzzy-feeling" about our security in this country, Deja.

Sometimes it's just better for one's mental health not to know things... for example, I can't believe the people of Boulder are going to feel safer once this fiasco is over and done.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

As always, I agree with you, Shadow. :hiya: AND, if we knew some things, they'd have to kill us so clearly we are better off remaining ignorant. How that translates to safety is a true mystery to me.....

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hi Rib! Love your avatar and the opportunity to see you again!

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice