Keith Andrews

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by zapata, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

lou smit

I don't think the private investigator(s) he says he is working with is Lou because this guy sounds like he has a different idea for those "so-called stun gun marks".

When he calls them "so-called" I would think that means he doesn't agree that they are from a stun gun which of course is a point that Lou seems really stuck on.

He also doesn't mention the pineapple found in her upper digestive tract.

Someone needs to point this site out to the person most affected by it. Maybe he doesn't know about it yet.

2. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

It seems to me that "they" have tried...

...almost everything on earth to bait the ex-friend into showing his hand...exposing the testimony he would give in court regarding this case.

And the ex-friend is stalwartly holding his cards close, waiting for a real trial.

I sincerely hope he gets a proper venue for his information.

3. Camper

Camper Banned

I need some help

I am not computer graphics smart. Would someone please just blow up KA head for me??

I maintain that there is a lump line around his hairline that could only be there because of a bald head fake covering over his regular hair.

My son who recently served in Egypt and is elsewhere dangerous now, started getting a little bald on the back of his head, so he 'shaves' his entire head, and is positively regal.

Folks he does NOT have a lump line where his hair used to be and where his face begins.

Thank you, Tricia, JR, VP or ?.

This guy is a fake, and I am entitled to my opinion even if its wrong, give me some pictorial evidence to prove I am wrong. My ma was from Missouri, the 'SHOW ME' state.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Camper

I just send you a blow up in your email...it looks as though he may have a dark spot on his temple and another on his cheek, but it certainly doesn't look like he has a skull cap on. Probably just a poor quality photograph of an imperfect head.

5. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Well

Since this supposed criminolgist was called in by Lou Smit, who works for John Ramsey, to examine this case, then wouldn't the Ramsey's be the persons that would be held libel for the slandering of FW?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I heard from someone close to me who works in British law enforcement. Here is part of his email to me about Mr. Andrews.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, I have never heard of him. This would not be unusual because I have never been an Investigator or Detective, so it would be quite possible for him to be an eminent criminologist and I still may never have heard of him.

Secondly, from his description, he is not a "detective." That is a title reserved for police officers qualified as a detective and he seems to intimiate that he is a qualified criminologist, although to be as such and publish your findings on a website like this is not very... er... British (?).

He uses the Metropolitan Police logo, but I cannot read the others. I'm not sure if he has had anything to do with the Met, but bear in mind there are about 25 000 people with the Met, so again, that would not be something I would know. I suppose there is little restriction on the Net as to using logs, in the same way that I could use the NASA or GM logo on a website.

In closing, anyone who voluntarily shaves their head and grows a huge moustache is just WEIRD. Has this angle been considered?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha such typical British Humor.

So I think the main thing is this guy is just plain weird like my person said.

Hope this helps.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I brought this thread back because of an email from Keith Andrews.

Look at his site again to refresh your memory.

http://andrews.american.at

Remember he was big FW did it guy.

Now on his website there is no mention of JBR anywhere. No Mention of FW. Nothing

Here is the only thing I can find, from his website, posted elsewhere concerning his FW theory.

Keith Anderws

KEITH ANDREWS--Criminologist:
    "I have analysed the 'ransom note' left at the Ramsey's home by the killer, and noted several strong matches regarding grammar, phrasing and style between the note and the wording of Fleet White's letter of January 16, 1998 to the Daily Camera. The phrase: 'At this time' immediately caught my eye. The phrase 'At this time' starts the third sentence of the ransom note: 'At this time we have your daughter in our possession.' I do not believe Fleet White acted alone. I am certain that his wife Priscilla aided and abetted him."

http://lizzieandrewborden.com/Archive203/StayTea/ST48hours.htm

Here is the email I sent Mr. Andrews.

Dear Mr. Andrews,

Didn't you use to have information on your sight about the Ramsey case?

Didn't you suggest that a Ramsey neighbor committed the crime?

What happened to the information on your site?

Has your theory changed?

Thank you for your time.
    Tricia Griffith
    tgrif@xmission.com
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Here is his reply;

Dear Tricia

I understand that you are the administrator for the forums for justice
    website. I have temporarily removed my findings on the JonBenet case
    because they are being followed up by the Ramseys and their investigators.
    It won't be long now until the two involved in the killings are brought to
    justice.

All the very best

Keith Andrews

http://andrews.american.at
    ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Nowhere in my email did I mention FFJ. Yet he knew about my association with FFJ.

Mr. Andrews was, and I am assuming still is, a big FW did it person.

I am reading between the lines of his email the following;

He claims basically that the D.A. and Ramsey investigators are looking into his allegations. If I remember correctly Mame and Co. claimed the same thing before they disappeared along with the info on Mr. Andrews site about the case.

Is it logical to conclude that Mr. Andrews is in with Mame and Co.?

Could it possible be the D.A. is actually looking into their libelous allegations?

I don't know.

Tricia

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

I couldn't figure out where I was...

...when this thread was first posted. March! And then it dawned on me...that's when I was being gang-banged by Holly, Mame, Morgan, Mary99, Momo, and all the rest. I didn't even know about FfJ at the time, not until the Crime Magazine article was published in April and the author (mea culpa, can't remember his name offhand) put me in touch with Tricia.

Yes, Tricia, you're right...when we exposed this bitchin' nasty bunch for their fraud and deception, their retort was that this was all being "reinvestigated" by the "new" investigative team (you know the one, it's been stacked with Ramsey supporters) at the BDA's. And when you posted Harward's letter that proved what a freakin' liar Mary Suma is, all the maimers have disappeared completely....supposedly to help out with this "new" investigation.

While going thru this thread, I tried to get to the links posted before getting to your latest update that it's been taken down.

There's been discussion in the last few days at Purg about getting Smit's PowerPoint presentation via FOIA (you know, cuz you called me about it! lol). My response (which you've probably read) is that it's a waste of time. After going through this thread, I believe that even more.

My response was that the way to break this corruption and deception is to get the media (the media that will get to the Coloradan voters) to expose it NOW during this election year.

Instead of 'pushing' for a resurrecton of an unbiased and objective investigation into who killed JonBenet, the media needs to focus on the corruption in the Boulder DA's office and the refusal in Colorado politics in general to deal with it.

I think if there's a group of people who can make that difference, it's the posters here.

I'm ready and willing to pitch in and get the ball rolling into a massive investigation and expose into Boulder politics, and specifically, the corruption at the BDA's office.

Can we put our heads together and get this show on the road?

9. Ginja

Ginja Member

Bump

Just checking in to see if there's any 'interest' in a media blitz as I described in my last post. :)

10. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

I'll help if you can guide me as to what needs to be done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice