Krebs page 31 and up

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 3, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"have you ever met John and Patsy Ramsey?" asks T!

To which the mercurial and elusive miss Krebs replies "I want to wait."

hmmmmmmm--what's the problem? Did she or didn't she?

Now Nancy "popcorn popper" Krebs announces, out of the clear blue, that she is going anywhere until SHE discusses what she thinks is important! Is she talking about the Ramseys? Hell if I know.

Wait no--she wants to talk about her Grandfather's Death Certificate! GOOD CALL NANCY! I can't think of anything more crucial to the JBR investigation!!

2. BobC

Oh God. Now they're discussing who's who in the Nancy's Family Tree. It's confusing as hell and doesn't have a damn thing to do with the JBR case.After several pages trying to sort that crap out, T wants to know again about the assaults by FW (Jr I guess) and Nancy, who seems to have forgotten she corrected him earlier on the date of that assault being 6th grade (maybe), now informs him it was 8th or 9th grade.

Nancy now has complete control of my mind.

Now Popcorn is saying she can't keep dates straight. No chit, Shirley.

The investigators ask Nancy to sign a release so they can get her mental health files from Mary Bienkowski. I don't blame them.

Nancy claims she met Bienkowski through "victim witness in San Luis County." Dies this mean a witness protection program? But then Nancy says Mary worked for a rape crisis center.

3. BobC

A startled Trujillo asks "you met through victim witness?"

"mm-huh."

Nancy then makes a rather startling revelation, that she was in victim witness because of "several assaults in San Luis County" AND the "earlier rapes with Mackey Boykin." Good God this woman has been raped by most of California!

'I was entitled to have counseling." chirps Krebs.

Okay now Krebs said the other rapes werenot by strangers but all by family members. Says she told some little old lady about her many and sundry assaults, and when T repeats this back to her, I swear to God Krebs says "What assaults?" but then says "I mean assaults in general or.."

GOod God

4. BobC

I'm losing the will to live.

Now Nancy claims to have told a white teacher in his late sixties about the assaults. She, of course, wouldn't know where to find him but that he was probably around somewhere (oh i don't know, he'd be over 90 so maybe not).

Now T seems to be annoyed and really tries to hold this squirming fish down by demanding to know if she had told ANYONE AT THE TIME of the assaults by the Whites--you know, so the cops could verify the stories--and Krebs yammers a most vague "Like many people or I mean over the course of..of the years." Well let's name a few! then she informs him she's been very selective about who she told.

At this point I would have slapped her.

5. BobC

Okay now she's apparently given some blacked out names, and at least one of them is 85 years old which makes a lot of sense. Most teenagers pick confidants nearly a century old.

mary then vaguely talks about a group she might have told things to. This is getting mind-numbing. I'm surprised there hasn't been an assault right there in the interrogation room!

6. BobC

Lee Hill is back like a bad penny, saying he called Mary B.

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

OH MY GOD

I feel just like you do, BobC. What the hell is she talking about? Can we say, "stay on task?" She really is nuts.

My mind has gone numb, plus I hate reading in PDF. That little hand makes me want to ***** slap somebody.

8. BobC

Hill says somebody in CA found out about this FW stuff so it's all "out there." Hill was "duty bound" to tell them that. Uh huh.

Hill says syas N has an immense supportive considerable history with her therapist, whatever the hell that means, and explains "She's at an extreme risk."

At which time T informs them that Krebs is listed as a missing person. Krebs just didn't know!

Now T seems to say Mary B won't answer hardly anything.

T says invetsigators found Nancy's car with suitcases in it in (I guess) San Luis which they believed might belong to granny. Krebs says that's not true! T says the suitcases look really old or something--but nancy insists they are not granny's. T says no one's heard from Krebs in a week or so and Nancy says "no." My God what new game is being played now?

9. BobC

yeah this is tiresome

Now krabs asks how can she be a Missing Person if she "left for her own safety?" Remember she's terrified of her controlling watchdog granny who is almost bed-ridden. lee Hill, don't forget, said himself that poor Nancy was fleeing granny!

Mary B calls Hill on his annoying cell phone. Now Hill and Krebs are pretending to be scared "they" will find out Krebs is in Boulder.

Does everyone recall Nancy being upset that Mommie Dearest wouldn't come to pick herup in Boulder? Which is it Nanc?

My God I deserve Poster of the Eternity award for plowing through this crap.

10. BobC

oooohhhh here's a good one

Everybody's explaining to Nancy that a Missing Person alert is just to check on someone's welfare and that she'd now be off the list--and Krebs makes a most strange comment:

Krebs "I have a really really big concern now because I'm not saying how I got from San Luis Obispo.

This oughtta be good.

Suddenly a confused T says "uhhh no one's asking you that.."

The second cop says "why is that a big deal?" I was wondering the same thing. Why am I thinking Mary B suddenly?

Well well well. Hill chimes in that Nancy is afraid for poor Mary's safety from GRANNY who has left "telephone threats" and 'menacing statements"

Could this be a little more trashy? This is like a low-rent Peyton Place.

11. BobC

This is GREAT

Nancy can guarantee that vicious granny is on the phone to FW!!

Moving on T asks why Nancy just left her car and her suitcase in a shopping mall parking lot (hmmmmm maybe to get attention and make it look like she was kidnapped?) and Nancy claims that she AND this mystery driver felt they were being FOLLOWED! Gasp! Note to self: leave suitcase when being followed!

How very interesting that Krabs just will not say who has whisked her off!! I'm using my eerie psychic powers now...I predict it will be Miss Bienkowski!

So T asks where all these supposed photos and information are now and Krebs answers "somewhere else.' Thanks nanc! Nanc fears the originals night be destroyed! I'll just bet!

12. BobC

Hunter enters the fray! Woohoo!

A desperate T valiantly tries to get back to FW Sr's supposed sexual assault in 76 or 78. Can we guess? Nancy wants to stop due to "saftey issues." You know, being surrounded by dozens of cops can lead one to believe she is quite vulnerable!

Hill lowers his voice and says, tellingly, "Okay well she..she apprently told Mrs.B"

and Krebs snaps "I never told her that!"

More ridiculous whining about Nancy's "saftey" and how the BPD has compromised her security! While conveniently not answering questions about JBR or Fleet White I might add! They are playing the Fear Card!

Now for the first time Alex Hunter hurls himself into the fray, and he is so incoherent I have no idea what the hell he's saying! Some garbeld mess about being offered money, which had absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed. OMIGOD Hunter just yammers for nealy a full page and I have no clue what he's saying! This is on page 94! My God Krebs is more coherent!

13. BobC

SHOCKING! Hunter's sentences aren't even making sense! One sentence is bleeding into another and he's not finishing a thought--here's an example:

"We anticipated that so umm well..here's...here's a suggestion I have for your concern ummm I think this is a very helpful interview."

WTF???!!

14. BobC

GAG GAG GAG ALERT

I swear to God Hunter just said (regarding starting the interview again) "She needs to get started if you have the strength to do that"

I think I'm gonna hurl.

Is anyone reading this?

15. BobC

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Hunter thinks Nancy is doing "terrific." Yeah if you don't count the 500 different conflicting statements. Will someone muzzle this guy?

OMIGOD DING DING DING DING!!!!!

I was RIGHT! Nancy just revealed, surprisingly, that it was MARY BIENKOWSKI WHO DROVE NANCY TO LOS ANGELES!!

Soooo professionally speaking, would someone please explain to me why this bienkowski didn't take Nancy to the CA police? Why is she more concerned about PROVIDING INFORMATION ON FLEET WHITE IN BOULDER THAN THE TEN YEARS OF ABUSE RIGHT THERE IN CA? Why did this professional let all this crap go on for a DECADE and then inject her into someone else's case?

Whooooaaa this is so phucked up. Bienkowski is so phucked. This is HUGE, folks. I would imagine a certain therapist is peeing her pants.

16. BobC

OMIGOD Hunter just said he's impressed with Bienkowski and thinks she can handle this! This man is the DA of Boulder? That is SCARY.

Going home guys.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yes! We are reading!!

And busy bumping up some golden oldies over at CS in my spare time.

Let's Roll, Bob.
    RR

18. BobC

I'm getting a little tired but on the last page Bienkopwski faxes some letters and photos to them and apparently the return address was from CA NOT Aspen as Krebs claimed earlier!

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

oops i did it again

Enjoy!

RR

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, RR

BobC exposed those frauds for what they are. It seems fitting that all this be brought to the fore once again.

You know, I hadn't read the transcripts until now and reading Bob's dissection of it means so much more to me now that I have read it.

Bob, you are awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice