"Lake" - former Justice Watch poster

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Sep 22, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah. Interesting.

And Susan Smith didn't even call 911, did she? She had the people whose door she knocked on do it for her.

To this day, I believe when the dispatcher asked Patsy "Does it say who took her?" when Patsy says there's a note, and Patsy snaps back "What?!" that Patsy thought the dispatcher said "Does it say YOU took her?"

Freudian slip.

2. koldkase

I also believe that the Ramseys wanted to protect Burke from the horrifying images he'd never be able to forget, had he found the body or seen it brought up, nor the "hysteria" that his parents would be playing during that portion of the plan. JMO

3. Lol... that's funny.

"What?... me? No! It was someone else... a totally separate entity!"... hehe. :winko:

4. koldkase

"It says S B T C!"

Which I know, because I didn't read the note...only a FEW LINES...yet...until John laid it out...and I was reading it while John was reading it...on his knees...on the floor...over his shoulder...and talking on the phone...just jumped out at me....

Yeah, THAT'S THE TICKET!

5. Elle

Elle Member

You're working your way through it very well KK, and making a lot of good sense here. Great post!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"I'm off topic here, I know, but I'm ranting because the Ramseys did every single thing a guilty person does. The 911 call was loaded with clues that it was staged as well. You do NOT hang up on LE when your family is under attack from an unknown, violent source. You do not leave your child unprotected when your family is under attack from an unknown, violent source. And YOU DO NOT HANG UP ON LE when your family is under attack and unprotected! You do not refuse to take a polygraph, refuse to talk to LE, when your family is under attack and your child has been murdered in your own home BY AN INTRUDER

When you do all of those things, you are darn sure going to look guilty as sin. That's not the fault of BORG, not the fault of LE, not the fault of even an INTRUDER. That's the fault of THE RAMSEYS."

:duh:
    RR

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I think leaving Burke alone in bed that morning is the biggest clue ever that the Ramseys knew there was no dangerous intruder to fear. Patsy by all accounts was a fairly normal mother and gathering your children in the face of danger is first and foremost when you have any inkling they are in danger.They were absolutely certain Burke was in no danger to let him just wander back into his lonely room that morning. They knew.

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

This is a little off the beaten track so forgive me, but Barbara Walters is in Oz at the moment, having interviewed Terri Irwin on the weekend about Steve's death. One of our local journalists has also done an interview. They are playing the shorts to promote the interview which will be tomorrow night.

As I watched the brief clip of Terri, it struck me how appropriately and "normally" she was grieving for Steve, and how incredibly different it was to Patsy's theatrical, drugged performance on CNN a week after JonBenet's death. I had never seen Patsy and John's CNN interview until I saw it on You Tube just recently. It was so overly dramatic on Patsy's part.

Terri is in so much pain it's palpable. It is just over 3 weeks since Steve died and she can still barely stop crying, she is not drugged out and in the brief clip I saw she said something like "I am still at the stage that I think it can't be true, I'm still expecting him to come home". I was shedding tears just watching those brief clips.

The RST can tap dance around "different people grieve differently blah blah"...and yes, they do. I'm sure Terri will be criticised too for giving this interview, but in her case I can understand it. The media will not leave her alone until she does and she certainly did not seek this out herself. My point is simply that, to me at least, Terri is grieving the way that the majority of us would if we lost someone so close and precious to us.

Nothing that Patsy or John EVER said or did was normal or appropriate by any rational standards and they cannot point the blame at anyone else for thinking they are involved and as guilty as can be. The irony to me is that they have gone to great lengths to "act" not-guilty, but that's the thing...most people could see through the acting and see it was for the purpose of trying to convince people of something other than the truth. To this day, only a few have been convinced by it.

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Zotto, you hit the nail right on the head mate.
    You always here the phrase, "People grieve differently. You don't know how you would act in the same situation."

This lame excuse is just a load of crap.

Yes, people grieve differently but there are some concrete behaviors that, if not displayed, raise a red flag.

Such as;

Not waking your other child to see if he heard anything during the night. Letting him sleep through the event is so unbelievable I don't know what to say.

Calling your pilot to get out of town while your little baby's body lies on your hardwood floor. Compare to people like Marc Klaas, who you would have to knock unconscious before he would have left town without finding the killer of his daughter, and you can see how this is a major red flag.

Not talking to the police.

Lawyering up.

Giving your first interview to CNN and proclaim that you are "moving on" with your life and you are not "angry" with the killer.

Letting Burke go back to school without any sort of protection. NO PARENT WOULD LET YOUR OTHER CHILD OUT OF YOUR SITE IF YOU HAD A STRANGER KILL YOUR DAUGHTER AND HE WAS STILL OUT THERE.

You do nothing to help find the killer of your daughter such as keep a tipline or website up.

I could go on and on but you get the point.

Yes, people do grieve differently. Perhaps a parent of a murdered child might be more stoic, not cry in public, maybe they would retreat to bed for many months, who knows? But the point is any differences are not going to be like the Ramseys. Their "grieving" is a sure sign of guilt.

Police use behavior traits all the time to judge guilt. Why should we let the Ramseys explain away their cold behavior as grieving differently. We shouldn't.

11. heymom

heymom Member

I watched the memorial service to Steve and bawled my eyes out the entire time. Terri did look as if she is still rather in shock, and in lots of pain. To lose your soul-mate, and the most loving father on the planet, what a horrible thing. Thanks for letting me know about the Barbara Walters interview. Bless her heart and her children's hearts. Bindi is such a little darling and so much like her daddy. (sob)

I have stated this from the first day I posted here - that the Ramseys have never behaved normally in this situation, not from the first moment. Any sane person could see that they are guilty, guilty, guilty. I still insist that guilt and lying show through the TV. I can sure see it when someone who is not an actor is trying to act a part. It's bad acting! Lying shows. The Ramseys lied, and continue to lie to this day. Well, Patsy can't lie any more. She's lying in the earth.

Heymom

12. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Good Point Tricia

I am recalling the zombie-like behavior that Laci Peterson's mother had when her body was still missing. Now there was a driven woman in total grief over the loss of her child even though she was an adult. She did bang on the LE doors often with her phone calls and being at the station. She searched herself to exhaustion around their area. She became catatonic in bed from her grief. Yes, it was extreme but it was grief none the less.

The Ramseys displayed a very different kind of grief from any we have seen from the parents of murdered or missing children.

And the single thing that keeps coming back to me is how Johnny boy and Patsy ignored the ransom note completely. I mean completely. "Do not even tell a dog". Well they invited the neighborhood over to watch them I believe so that they could perform their acts of so called grief. Paatsy rolling on the floor in "her grief". BS! Yes, she was now sorry at the thought that her little star was now dead and she knew all about it. That was grief but guilty grief through and through......... for both of them

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Excellent post RR. And don't forget you don't evade talking to LE yet set up an interview on CNN no less, just days after your child is murdered. I love this part of your post:

When you do all of those things, you are darn sure going to look guilty as sin. That's not the fault of BORG, not the fault of LE, not the fault of even an INTRUDER. That's the fault of THE RAMSEYS."

:toast: :bowdown: :curtsey:

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I wish that was my post! Of course, KK tossed that one out and I stole it since it's what we do. :borgsmile

15. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You think like I think, Freebird. The minute I would have found out one of my kids was missing from her bed, I'd have flown to my other children's bedrooms and protected them with my life, which means they would have been with me every second, and I would most certainly would have questioned them about hearing or knowing anything during the night. No way would I have allowed them to remain alone in their rooms, unprotected, when an intruder could still have been inside my home.

To me, that was at the top of my list of reasons why the Ramseys knew Burke was in no danger, and they knew why he wasn't in any danger. `

16. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, that is what leads me to think that JR knew and probably did the deed in the first place, because he didn't act as if he thought the note *might* be true. He wouldn't have taken the chance if he thought there was even a possibility it was true. Also, if you then add John Andrew's reply that the murderer should be granted "forgiveness," you begin to turn toward either the BDI theory (not my belief) or that the perp was JR all along. I seriously doubt if John Andrew would have wished forgiveness for his stepmother. But if his dad told him it had been an accident gone wrong, he might have that reaction.

Heymom

17. Watching You

I think JR did tell JAR. Remember the preacher on TV who stood before God and his congregation and the whole world to announce (after he had been caught with a prostitute): I have sinned. I have sinned against my God, I have sinned against my wife, I have sinned against my family, blah blah. He even cried real tears. Whether he was truly sorry or not, I can't say. I'm sure he was sorry he was caught. What he was really saying was - I am a good man who made a terrible mistake, and now I am sorry, but I don't deserve to be punished for it, because that one moment doesn't define who I am.

This is the same feeling I got when I heard JAR say the killer deserved forgiveness. If he didn't know who the killer was, why would he say such a thing? He would feel no need to forgive a stranger who so viciously ended his little sister's life. When he said it, I immediately thought he was talking about himself, but I realized he had to be talking about a member of his family - someone he loved deeply.

I can see JR talking to JAR alone, confiding in him that he, or Patsy, had sinned against God, sinned against their daughter, their family. I can see him either showing or professing remorse on behalf of himself or Patsy, basically using the same reasoning the preacher used - we are good, Christian people - we sinned and we've confessed our sins. God knows our hearts. We shouldn't have to go to prison for the rest of our lives for making one mistake.

Yeah, I think it went down something like that.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I just listened to "Lake" from the audio files of the Dave Lucas show,
    he has a very deep southern accent and sounds quite elderly and sinister. On one tape he says he is calling from Louisiana, on another he says "eastern coast".

I've seen Mark O. on TV and don't recall him being either eldery or having a deep southern/Louisiana accent,but then again, I did not pay that much attention. I can't seem to find a bio on Mark O anywhere, but I am doubting that they are one in the same now. It is possible Mark O posted but maybe under a different hat.

By the way, one of the audio files with Lake also contain Darnay and Jameson. Very interesting.. I am going to listen to them all. And thanks ACANDYROSE for saving these, I never knew about listening to the show when it was going on.

http://webdollie2.tripod.com/davelucas02061999.htm

19. Watching You

I wonder if Lake was related to the worm farmer. Ellique.

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Right on Tricia. I love that Jeralyn Merritesque line "everyone reacts differently"--which really is basically saying that you should leave your reasoning abilities at the door. You know, like when a woman is raped, you shouldn't assume that she'd be apprehensive around men she didn't know, or that she'd be afraid to be alone. She might, instead, choose to parade down the street in the middle of the night, nude, singing Christmas carols. You just can't predict these things. She might buy a girraffe. She...she...there's just no way of knowing.

Or take the situation of your daughter being kidnapped in the middle of the night. Now, Know-it-alls like Tricia and Freebird might assume that you'd wake your son who was in the next room, to see if he heard anything or at the very least, make sure he's not the next kid to turn up missing. NO WAY--you just cannot assume these things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice