"Law & Order" Takes on the Ramsey Case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Carol, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Kelly

Kelly Member

I never noticed until now that Michael Tracy almost has a pig's snout. I guess when you've had you're nose up.........................

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I forgot to say earlier ... the best thing about Billy Bob playing Michael Tracey is that Billy Bob can do SLEAZE like no one else.

3. Elle

Elle Member

For goodness sake, Cherokee. Almost a dead ringer! :)

4. heymom

heymom Member

Billy Bob's teeth are much better than Tracey's - those fake teeth had better be yellow-tinted.

Heymom

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It was a big one. 25 years!

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

You must have rented "BAD'er SANTA"...:yes:
    (or was it "Monster's Ball"?)

7. Elle

Elle Member

What I would give to be 25 again, Punisher. I'd need to shake hands with the devil. There are days when I would be willing to do that for many many reasons, that is if the devil existed. I do not believe he does. Hope this doesn't start anything (?).

8. Elle

Elle Member

Hard to believe he was once married to Angelina Jolie, isn't it?

9. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Angelina is another freak just like Billy Bob - at one time walking around with a vial of his blood around her neck.:sick: The person I can't put into that picture is Brad Pitt. What kind of weird juice did HE drink!
    :pills:

10. Elle

Elle Member

I've always liked Liza, Lurker. She's a great performer. Isn't this show just based on the JonBenét crime?

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thanks all for your good wishes.

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think casting Liza for Patsy is much better than the CSI woman, I forget her name, that portrayed her in Perfect Murder Perfect Town.

I remember watching Liza being interviewed when she just got married a few years ago, and she reminded me of Patsy then.... there is a similar dingy-ness!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Marg Helgenberger.

14. Carol

Carol Member

I am also a fan of Liza, Lurker and Elle. I have seen her several times in concert (years ago) and she was just wonderful. She has an incredible voice.

I will keep you posted about the air date for this episode of "L&O."

15. Carol

Carol Member

The "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" episode which sounds similar to the JonBenet Ramsey murder case will air this Tuesday, October 31st, on NBC at 9 p.m. eastern time. It stars Liza Minnelli (as the Patsy character).

16. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

According to Liza, her character is nothing like Patsy.

(Bones is doing a show based on the case the next night.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice