Layers Of Lies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by EasyWriter, Dec 20, 2004.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good Catch, VP!!

I figured that Lou Smit was not technologically savvy enough to prepare that Power point presentation himself. Looks like Lou was the Great Leaker. (I wonder how his prostate is?)

Now, who do you all suppose San Augustin was on the forums back in '99?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Impossible. Remember John Ramsey himself told a reporter that he didn't even own a computer and I believe every single thing he says. It's a little hard to do a Powerpoint Presentation without a computer. Duh.

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Right, Bob...

They were all computer illiterate--John, Patsy, Smit, Stine, Ollie, Woody, etc.

And they never, never read the forums! :wood:

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Z'Man, it's wrong to distort facts. It's wrong to drag Helgoth's name in the mud, show the crime scene photo and all but say he did it when the official investigator does not consider him a suspect.

Helgoth does not have a criminal record. His "friend" who is fingering him , however does. Including a sexual assault on a child. I wonder if Kenady's DNA and handwriting was ever checked?

The Daily Camera and Tom Bennnet made my day. Funny how the dark sided swamp is ignoring this article. And they also are claiming that the motion to dismiss in the Fox suit was denied so the Ramseys won yesterday. I read differently, that the judge will make a decision in the near future, the motion to dismiss was not denied. It's truly amazing how people can turn everything upside down with distortion.

5. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Talk about turning everything upside down with distortion, Candy's over at Purg posting that we at the Groupie Gutter posted yesterday that Judge Figa ruled on the motion to dismiss. Of course, she didn't post a link to the alleged posts cuz that, of course, doesn't exist.

Then she goes on to disparage us further as stupid in all things legal claiming LW always knew a higher standard of proof re actual malice would be required. If that were even remotely true, Candy does not explain why in hell then LW would have filed a motion and defended it trying to get GA law (which does not require that higher standard) to apply now that the case is being heard in Denver. GA law also does not cap damage awards, including punitives, as CO does. But of course, Candy doesn't even mention this fact which clearly underscores WHY LW wanted GA law applied to the case. Instead, Candy offers us a lame excuse to cover up Lin Wood's big loss in that matter yesterday. I do hope she's wearing a bib for all that thick, disgusting drool coming out of her mouth.

Between Candy, Jameson, HoraceMills and the FWDI-obsessed, and the utter crackpots posting at CS, it's no wonder Bennett and Wood think everyone on these Ramsey forums are mentally unstable. I'm even afraid to venture outside FFJ walls anymore to try to hold intelligent conversation. offtheair:

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

She persists in posting that I am "peddling" Michael Tracey's theory....

Like eh/duh? I have done nothing but criticise this appalling piece of tabloid fiction since it came out in July!

I think she reads what she wants to read and hears what she wants to hear. Most of what she posts is garbage these days.

Only a week or so ago she posted that I was lying about British newspapers being split into "broadsheets" and "tabloids" - saying that she had spent time in the UK and knew they weren't called "broadsides" LOL It's unflipping believable. That's like me posting something like George Bush isn't president of the US - I know this because I spent some time in the US.....

Everytime she posts, she makes a complete fool of herself.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I loved the broadsides comments! Then she went into a ST/FW meltdown when other posters pointed out hir mistakes.

Candy can't seem to find hir ultra super secret forum.....she is forever parading her love for lousy lawyers. I swear LW and DH can spit on Candy and she'd brag how they 'communicated' with her and not us.

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Sorry, Jayelles, I forgot to mention that in my post above. Apparently Candy thinks you are the Queen of the British Empire and control everything that goes on in the UK simply because you live there. Don't you know all us Americans depend on you to keep ratbastidscum like Tracey out of your fair isles? And of course, even though you have exclusive control over the entire kingdom, you, like the rest of us gutter groupie morons don't know :(:(:(:( about :(:(:(:(. Guess that's why they put us in charge and not her, eh? LOL

"Candy can't seem to find hir ultra super secret forum"

Well, Show Me, that's cuz she's not looking up her :(:(:( because she's too busy licking DH and LW's.

I do wish Delphi would ban HIR psychotic self so we don't have to read or respond or even think about HIR anymore.

9. Elle

Elle Member

:bigstick: Jayelles. Now that you have this royal power, can't you make Candy an OBE or something? Anything to shut her up?

Deja, I can't stop laughing at your post. :laffbig:

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Elle, you know I'd be living in Jayelles' kingdom in a heartbeat if I could! :couch:

11. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, I know you would! As long as you don't mind the rain, Deja. :rolleyes:

12. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Well, it looks like Tracey's lost his job at the Rocky Mountain News:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/opinion/article/0,1299,DRMN_38_3407809,00.html

Talk back to the media, December 18
    December 18, 2004

Tracey's gone? Good! But that Salzman . . .

Congratulations! For whatever reason, Michael Tracey no longer spouts his views of American politics from the pages of the News in its On the Media column. Whether it was the News' bold decision to drop his column or whether Tracey just tired of having letter writers take him to the woodshed when he'd ramble off on his leftist rants - who cares?

13. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I don't think she'll be banned from Purgatory. Absolutely no-one takes her seriously nowadays (I don't even think Rachel/Imon does - I think she just posts with intent to irritate the people she hates). No. I think that at the end of the day, Candy is good for Purgatory's viewing figures - people go there to watch the spectacle, humiliating and embarassing though it may be.

We have a disgraced MP here called Boris Johnston. He used to appear quite regularly on a tv comedy/satirical quiz show called "Have I got News for you?" where they basically humiliated him at every opportunity. I used to wonder why he kept accepting their invitation to appear. I think he possibly perceived the repeated invitations as some kind of flattery. I don't think he realised that they were laughing AT him - in earnest.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

That's news to me, Sabrina - thanks for posting it!

15. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

It would be interesting to find out the details of their "parting of ways"....

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

If anyone knows speak up please. I can only hope it had to do with the exposure of his fraudulant crock.

Thanks Sabrina.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice