Laying the Foundation For Borg Mentality

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 9, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Where's that kiss-up icon...

:grouphug: :rotfl: :bowdown: :balloons: :takeabow:

Easy Writer Fan Club Line, form here!

Heymom or, more correctly, "HEY! MOM!"

2. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Daniel, you left something out of your testimonial: Can’t be
    diverted from the issue by irrelevant rhetoric.

For the third and last time: Do you believe there is evidence of
    an intruder? If so, are you willing to state the alleged evidence
    of an intruder and answer questions about it?

3. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

What I would like to know is why Burke's statement of seeing JonBenét walk up the stairs in front of her mother after returning from the White's party on Christmas night, 1996, was not taken into consideration by LE? Both Ramseys stated it was John Ramsey who carried her up to bed? His parents are calling him a liar, and vice versa (?). We never hear anything about these lies being straighterned out. It's frustrating!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Delmar,

Is Daniel saying here, that all of us who use semicolons are not in the bracket of the younger ones here? That only those who are much older, use them; :)therefore we are all giving away our age (?).

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Daniel is not saying much of anything except whatever it takes to
    evade the issue. First, there is flattery, then “if†stuff that
    is dependent upon the issue evaded followed by irrelevant
    rhetoric about punctuation and grammar It’s typical RST evasion.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

I do my best to keep up with all of you young yins! How right you are when you say you don't have to be perfect all of the time. You can worry too much about that, and there is so much more to worry about in real life

Being a secretary many years ago, some of the very best educated people I worked for, couldn't spell properly, or write a proper sentence, But they ended up with degrees (?). :confused: I'm now thinking they might have bought them. (?). I liked and loved them anyhoo!

As Jay must have convinced you, there's nuthin' like being edjumacated in Scotland! Go and bile yer heid! :) Yer Granny wears boots! Gonnae no dae that! While I'm at it, get aff the bus!

I see Koldkase has a new hat BA' HEID! :) Cheers! :pcguru: :toast:

7. Elle

Elle Member

Ah! You're thinking RST, Delmar? You would win hands down! :)

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Cumoan ge'aff! Whitsyerproblempal?

9. wombat

wombat Member

Hey, you should feel lucky - I didn't even get the flattery.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Does Ba'heid mean butt-head? I never could understand Glaswegian.

Heymom

11. Daniel XVI

Daniel XVI Member

To all:

I don't have much time today, so I would like to ask a quick question, please. The question is: Who owns or runs the following site?:

http://www.jonbenetlegacy.org/evidence.htm

If the answer is the Ramsey family, or if it is authorized by them, then why under the "Evidence" section does it present points/counterpoints discussion rather than just points that might tend to point away from the family?

It would indeed be refreshing to find a truly objective site and point-of view while researching the case.

Thank you.

12. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

JONBENETLEGACY.ORG is.......

Domain ID:D105768163-LROR
    Domain Name:JONBENETLEGACY.ORG
    Created On:21-Feb-2005 18:55:51 UTC
    Last Updated On:26-Feb-2006 20:11:57 UTC
    Expiration Date:21-Feb-2007 18:55:51 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
    Registrant ID:hw1418266KJ
    Registrant Name:Brandon Havens
    Registrant Organization:JonBenet Legacy Foundation, Inc.
    Registrant Street1:p.O Box 375
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Radford
    Registrant State/Province:VA
    Registrant Postal Code:24143
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.5406391006
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:
    Admin ID:hw8366959KJ
    Admin Name:Brandon Havens
    Admin Organization:JonBenet Legacy Foundation, Inc.
    Admin Street1:p.O Box 375
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Radford
    Admin State/Province:VA
    Admin Postal Code:24143
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.5406391006
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:
    Tech ID:hw9496167AD
    Tech Name:Administrator DNS
    Tech Organization:SiteProduct Web Services
    Tech Street1:1 N State Street
    Tech Street2:12th Floor
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Chicago
    Tech State/Province:IL
    Tech Postal Code:60602
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.3122362132
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:+1.3122361958
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:
    Name Server:NS1.SKYNETHOSTING.NET
    Name Server:NS2.SKYNETHOSTING.NET

knock yaself out !!

13. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"then why under the "Evidence" section does it present points/counterpoints discussion rather than just points that might tend to point away from the family?"

You're joking, right? Paragraphs of Smit's BS followed up by ONE-SENTENCE responses? That doesn't seem fair to me. Besides, that article was written by the newspapers, not that site owner.

Moreover, that site stipilates to things that are just flat-out wrong.

But this came up:

"In Smit's own experience, staging is a rare event. In a 32-year-career involving hundreds of death investigations, Smit can recount only two involving staging, and those were 'minimal staging,' in which a gun was left in a hand or something similar."

IOWs, people like me are right: he DOESN'T have much experience with staged homicides.

Miss Marple's wiki is pretty good, but he sneaks a little pro-Ramsey slant in there every now and again!

14. Daniel XVI

Daniel XVI Member

Dear Kang:

Well, thank you, but do you know who Brandon Havens is? Does he have any connection with the Ramsey family, and is he authorized by them to maintain this site and foundation? If not, what's his connection to the case, if any?

Thanks again.

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

There is no foundation, by the way. He is just writing that there is one. At worst, he is committing fraud, and at best he is misrepresenting the foundation's existence.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Brandon Havens is not related to the Ramseys. He is not authorized by them to maintain any site about JonBenet. There is no JonBenet foundation. It's kaput. The Ramseys chose not to keep it going. They have not filed required documents with the IRS for several years now. Why_Nut has all the specifics.

Brandon Havens is a young man who tries to insert himself into high profile mystery cases. (At one time, he impersonated a detective with the Elizabeth Smart case.) He asked to join FFJ recently, but was turned down because he cannot be trusted, and he has been involved in cases of forum subterfuge.

Tricia Griffith has offered a free web site to the Ramseys in order to maintain a tipline and information on the defunct foundation (if they wanted to revive it). They have never replied to her generous offer.

17. Elle

Elle Member

BluesStrat:
    Except for the one neighbor who noticed the back porch light on, I don't think any of the neighbors reported noticing the lights on or off. I would imagine they were all too busy with their own Christmas plans to pay attention to any nearby houses.

Steve Thomas - "JonBenét" HB page 48 (Courtesy of Little)

Quotes are not working properly for me, folks (?).

18. Elle

Elle Member

Not really! More like, you have a round head shaped like a ball. :)

19. Daniel XVI

Daniel XVI Member

Dear Cherokee and Why:

That's interesting. Thank you. I suppose the email "tip line" goes to him, but what about the tip line phone number? Does that go to him as well? His personal residence?

Is there any official JB tip line?

Thanks again.

20. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

There is no official JB tip line. I would guess the number listed is Brandon's personal phone number.

There is no JBR Foundation. As Why_Nut said, Brandon is misrepresenting its existance. Basically, what he is doing is committing fraud.

As I said before, the Ramseys were not interested in maintaining a tip line, or a foundation. All JBR tips are supposed to be given to the Boulder District Attorney's Office.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice