Let's deal with the Cord and Duct Tape

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I keep trying to get my head around the facinating American Girl doll - cord/tape.

It's just stunning that Pam was allowed to leave with so much evidence and in my opinion may be the reason why this will never be solved.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not only that, but they gave her a police uniform to wear. Lord only knows what Burke, John and Patsy, et al took out themselves when they left

We don't know and probably never will. The Ramseys have spent their money wisely (If you are a murderer) and have bought themselves a get out of jail/trouble free card.

Money well spent if you are a Ramsey.

3. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Barbara, absolutely.

They really are teflon coated.

4. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Barbara

5. Barbara

6. wombat

wombat Member

And after the Pam Raid was over, they bought her a Happy Meal and a large coke with lots of ice at McDonald's.

The cops had to provide transportation, clothing, and meals for this event.

You cannot make this stuff up.

7. Elle

Elle Member

According to Steve Thomas, Barbara, it was just a jacket.
    This case is the daddy of them all when you go over all the special attention the Ramseys received. Unforgiveable!

8. Barbara

quite true wombat,

I had forgotten about the happy meal. AND THE BPD PAID FOR IT LOL

no, you just can't make this stuff up

9. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Can you imagine anyone else getting this kind of treatment??

Your sister and her husband are 'under the umbrella of suspicion' for the murder of their daughter and you're allowed to act in proxy for picking up items from their home (the murder scene) with complete freedom?
    The whole case was blown then, imo.
    Amazing.

10. Barbara

Even better:

You are the prime suspects and under that infamous umbrella and the DA and your defense attorney are "in bed together" so to speak

Just doesn't get any better than that!

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Justice for All? What a joke!

12. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Yes, and then after that, she demanded that she be watched as she frolicked over in the Playland. The fire department had to be called in when she found herself stuck in one of the tubes.

-Tea

13. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Bwahahahaha! I'll forever be branded by the image of Pam stuck in a play tube!

14. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Well, unfortunately, so will all the traumatized children who were in the tube behind her. :cry:

-Tea

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, Tricia, you put it plainly and how any intelligent person can ignore something so simple I don't know. The "missing cord and duct tape" is just a myth the RST has spun so many times, seemingly smart people's eyes just glaze over and they repeat it like a mantra. It's so silly. All the damning evidence leading to the Rams...and that's all they got "leading" to an intruder. That and fragmented DNA that hasn't matched any of their many suspects in 9 years.

But that doesn't stop them from naming the "intruder" suspects. No, it's only when they need a LIST of intruder evidence they bring out the DNA. Apply it to any single suspect they've trotted out every day for 9 years and oops, doesn't match. The DNA cuts both ways. Knocked ALL of the suspects out of the running. Not to worry. They simply then add AN ACCOMPLICE! A FOREIGN FACTION! Or swear to god THEIR FAVORITE SUSPECT NEVER GOT TESTED! No matter how many times they're shown reliable sources that say, oh, yeah, they were. Of course they were. But...gotta' find SOME EXCUSE to keep intruder suspects on the burner!

So, the Whites, the McReynolds, and the McSuspects keep on being maligned on behalf of the Umbrella People. Logic is not part of the RST. It's all about the koolaide.

16. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Mommy? Why is that hairy man smiling sideways at me?
    :nervous:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Murder weapons are often never found. It is ludicrous to presume that if the duct tape and cord were not found in the Ramsey house then that means the Ramseys are innocent.

It would have been a tricky thing for the Ramseys to remove Jonbenet's body from the house. One cannot conceal a body in the pocket of a large overcoat! It would have been very easy to slip out of that house and dump the tape and cord in someone's garbage. The trash collectors (or whatever you call them in the US - we call them binmen) would be round within a day or so to collect the Christmas refuse. The perp would only have to walk a block or two to be assured that the police wouldn't get there before the binmen.

18. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

I'll forever believe that it was the maglight wiped clean of fingerprints. (along with the batteries)
    There is simply no explanation for that.

19. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

LOL!!

Shield your eyes, my little one, lest I have to pay for years of therapy for you down the road!

-Tea

20. tylin

tylin Banned

I've come up with at least 3 ways those items could have been take from the house.

1. By Patsy the night of the 26th. According to Steve Thomas's book, Patsy left the house wearing a mink coat...most mink coats have an inside pocket where something imo could have been easily stashed.

2. One of Patsy's sisters was sent to the house to 'retrieve' a few things. No telling what she took out of that house.

3. Sad to say there's always the possibility that something was hidden in JBR's casket. John and Patsy were both near the casket before it was closed.

edited to add one more..

4. Lord only knows what John Ramsey moved, hid, did, etc while he walked around the house the morning of the 26th.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice