Let's deal with the Cord and Duct Tape

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Who put bear grease and possum fat on the :del: button ????????

It keeps slipping every time I try and push it...

Darn it, c'mere...:del:

Wait...wait...I think I have it...:del: ... crap, I missed it again

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Sing it sista!
    :flash: :sing:

3. tylin

tylin Banned

What?!?!?!
    Gawd the lows that the RST stoop to.
    :tsktsk: :unreal: :behind:

4. I see no reason why I should be banned on the basis of expressing my opinion, since everyone else here is cleary allowed to express theirs. Dispite what you all believe I am not on anyone's side .... In other words I don't completely agree with anyone. I don't completely agree with Thomas and I don't completely agree with Smit. It's just the nature of the beast.

As for you KK, I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Sure, I have warned people about posting here. "If you think the Ramseys are innocent and your feelings are hurt easily FFJ isn't the place for you..." or somewhere along those lines. But I believe that we have already addressed this issue months ago. You have accused me of being involved with the "SWAMP" as you call it .... clearly you were wrong. I have never been a member of Jameson's forum, and never will be. I don't trust her any further than I can throw her. See ... we do have something in common after all ... :yay: ... I understand that I see things differently then you do .... what I don't understand is why that is a big deal. I am simply stating the facts as I know them. So no, KK, I don't know what you are talking about. You constantly question who I am and what my motives are. My real name is on the net for the world to see, so if you want to know who I really am ... go ahead google me. I'm just a college student, and I have nothing to hide. Look hard enough and you might even find a phone number. I've never been one to hide behind a key board. So if you are going to call me names and accuse me of things why don't you post your findings here? I'm curious to see what you are referencing too. Clearly we have had mistaken identity issues before, perhaps I could provide some clarity. As far as working behind this forum's back is concerned .... That is laughable. You will notice that the majority of my posts come in bulk and are spread out over a period of time ... That would be because there are only certian periods in the year were I actually HAVE TIME ... spring break (now), christmas, and summer ... Any other time I am a slave to school and books. I truly have no issues here. The last little debate we had I did call you rude ... but that was to your face. Ask around ... when I have something to say I will always say it to your face first. Why don't you ask Jammie Poo (Jameson)??? I have no issues with you KK or anyone else for that matter. Why would I have any issues with Tricia??? I don't even know her ... I have PMed her all of maybe 1 or 2 times ... We may not agree on a lot of levels, but I see no reason why that should turn into some ugly cluster of hate or disrespect.

That is really all I have to say on this issue. I just see no point in this getting ugly. So I don't respect Thomas ... so what ... if you think I am a moron so what .... But please don't point fingers and accuse me of being part of some sort of mission to degrade your site. I fully admit to warning RDI posters from posting here, because it's true, if you don't have thick skin and you don't agree with everyone here then your in trouble. As for me, I got thick skin and I'm not scared to state my opinion. I have no agenda. We have the same goal. Justice for JonBenet .... we just have different opinions as to how to reach that goal. Why I am here? Certainly not to participate in any activity that would damage your site. That is truly laughable. So, please, let's start over. I am Elise, a 20 year old college student, if you don't believe me google me. I'm not that hard to find if you know where to look.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

SeekingJustice

blah, blah, blah.....go talk to other 20 year olds - like Burke Ramsey.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Oh okay, if I must, but this is the last and gazillionth time: :scream:

Steve Thomas' book expressed his THEORY.

Theory: Abstract reasoning; SPECULATION; methods of ANALYSIS

So, Seeking Justice, by your reasoning of Steve Thomas, the fact that Lou Smit was totally involved in the Karr investigation, he should no longer be respected by those looking for the murderer of JBR

Seemingly, it was Lou Smit's as well as other DA personnel and LE that John Mark Karr was JBR's murderer. I expect that none of them should any longer have the respect of those following the case

AND...Steve's theory, albeit not everyone's, has not YET been proven to be false. LOU SMIT'S AND THE DA'S THEORY REGARDING KARR, GIGAX, ETC. HAS BEEN PROVEN FALSE!

And once again:

Steve's book was NOT primarily to point the finger at the MURDERER as much as it was to point the fingers as to WHY this case would never be solved. It was to expose the corruption in Boulder, which he did. Without that book, the average person would have no real idea as to what was going on BEHIND THE LAW ENFORCEMENT scenes.

As far as being sued by the Ramseys......

WASN'T EVERYONE?????????????? :nsf: :nsf: :scream:

7. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

barbara

Well said.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

After 10+ years of hashing and rehashing and re-rehashing and on and on, there's nothing new under the sun concerning this case, and the lines have been drawn. Long-time posters at FFJ have been and are here for a reason - we have drawn our conclusions, and absent any new evidence in the case, we don't feel the need to continue to beat this dead horse into the ground. We've formed our opinions, which is what normal people do after years of debate, and no one is going to change those opinions, no matter what important (to him) opinions he brings to the table. We heard it all, there is nothing new.

SJ, you are wasting your time, here. Steve Thomas happens to be an honest and ethical man who did what he felt was right by revealing the pig sty that is the Boulder DA's office. He was the whistle blower, and he paid plenty for telling the truth. He can hold his shoulders high.

As for Lou Smit, he is not the only one to blame for the fiasco this case turned into. There were mistakes made by everyone, including the BPD; however, Smit became an advocate for the Ramseys early on and a full-blown activist for them as time went along. He holds more responsibility for wrecking the case than anyone else. What he did was unprofessional, unethical, and just plain stupid. He wasn't looking for justice - he was looking to get the Ramseys off. Period.

I suspect you will probably need to go to a different forum if you really want to continue to beat that horse's old bones further into the ground. Most of us here don't need further discussion - we know there was no intruder in the house that night. For someone to come here and try to convince us otherwise is folly. Anyone who can't make a decision after 10 years of discussing something should probably find something else to do. Whether RDI or IDI, people have made up their minds. So, if you're here to try to stir up the natives, you're likely to get more than you can handle.

9. Barbara

Well done WY, well done

Lou Smit + Michael Tracey + John Ramsey + Boulder DA's office =

John Mark Karr !

:violin: ... and that was the BEST they could do

Kinda sums it up and says it all

10. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, it does. Good job!

Take a :bow:

11. Elle

Elle Member

When it comes to supporting Steve Thomas who came too close for the Ramsey's comfort, we'll be there, won't we girls? I have enjoyed all your excellent posts.

12. Elle

Elle Member

You could be right, KK (?). When I read this post by SeekingJustice I see a lawyer, or maybe a paralegal playing games here.

Yes, a poster amongst those who have, I'm thinking.

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SeekingJustice
    If he wanted to protect the investigation then why in the heck would he publish his theory for all the world to see ... better yet why point fingers at the Ramseys on basis of facts in your book that you are not willing to back up .... That is why he got is butt sued! You would think that an intelligent person who is USED to working in this field would have seen that one coming. I admire his passion for this case, but the bottom line is that he was a newbie who allowed his theory to organize the evidence rather than letting the evidence organize his theory. I would have more respect for him if he would have NOT published a book. After all, if you cannot publish all of the facts what is the point? He opened himself up for a lawsuit, and he got burned. Could he be 100% right. It is possible, but he isn't giving himself much credibility simply because he refuses to back up his conclusions. IMO if you aren't willing to state facts and back them up, keep your mouth shut.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

13. heymom

heymom Member

better yet why point fingers at the Ramseys on basis of facts in your book that you are not willing to back up

Let's see, why indeed point fingers at the Ramseys ON THE BASIS OF FACTS, as you say...

Hmmmmm....(thinking hard here)...Give me a second....Could it be because the facts strongly suggest that the Ramseys are

GUILTY?

as home-made sin???

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, Seeking, I thought I was perfectly clear: you bad mouth FFJ, PERIOD. You don't say, well, they are tough there and they are RDI, but their hearts are in the right place, etc., etc. You say negative things about us. Period. I'm not going to hunt your posts elsewhere down. Waste of time. WE know, and YOU know.

And I never said you hid it. Plain English, I thought.

What you don't get, and I'm happy to explain it to you ONCE MORE, is this: we're a COMMUNITY here. The members here have been posting on this case together for years and years. Collectively, we know this case inside and out. FFJ members join and stay because they want to be part of our COMMUNITY, not because they want to sharpen their knives on us.

And we're not here to pretend we can "solve" this murder. We long ago passed the point of realizing that there will NEVER be a trial. If you don't know why, maybe you should ask some of your professors, who, if they know ANYTHING about the law, can tell you. If they don't, just read Mary Lacy's press conference when she announced charges against Karr had been dropped. The only amazing thing about that was that she was so clueless about this case, she sponsored that whole Tracey fiasco at all.

As for trashing Thomas, that's EXACTLY the point: maybe you are too young to have understood the time period when Thomas' book came out, but that is critical to what you're claiming. Thomas' book came out in the spring of 2000, shortly after the RAMSEYS' book came out. Thomas had every legal right to publish his book. AS DID THE RAMSEYS. As for the EVIDENCE that Thomas DIDN'T REVEAL, the main complaint about his book was that he didn't give away any evidence from the murder case files that we hadn't already seen. That changed into "he compromised the case by writing about it" through the years.

What is missing in this RST flipflop point of view is that LOU SMIT was the man who came out a short month after Thomas's book did, HAWKING SMIT'S INTRUDER THEORY ON TV WITH THE POWERPOINT, CRIME SCENE PICS AND ALL. You know, Smit--the former LE DETECTIVE the RST thinks HUNG THE MOON? Smit essentially BLACKMAILED Hunter for the rights to the Powerpoint with his insider knowledge of Hunter's leaks to the tabs. It's all documented in court papers. Look it up, if you missed it. It's one of the more shocking sidebars of this case. So it was SMIT who PUBLICLY gave away the evidence and permanently sank the case, as far as any INTRUDER'S lawyer would have been concerned. All so Smit could SHILL for the Ramseys. Pure and simple. He showed that Powerpoint to every reporter he could, got it aired on every show he could. He even gave jams a copy. Smit is the one who COMPROMISED the evidence. Aided by Tracey and his crocs, Smit is where we, THE PUBLIC, got a lot of crime scene pictures and evidence, etc. Thomas didn't REVEAL PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN CASE EVIDENCE ON PURPOSE. Get it? He didn't want to GIVE AWAY THE EVIDENCE because THE CASE WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD AT THAT TIME. Didn't bother Smit one bit! Yet the RST will use their old double standard and crow how THOMAS was the one who was unprofessional when he wrote his book.

But Thomas shamed a lot of "IMPORTANT PEOPLE" in LE for their scandalous and unethical behavior in this case. So he made a lot of enemies. That he was sued FOR THE DEEP POCKETS of his publisher means NOTHING but that the Ramseys and Wood wanted REVENGE AND A SETTLEMENT PAYOUT for Thomas TELLING THE TRUTH about how THE RAMSEYS AND THEIR POWERHOUSE LAW FIRM OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE AND COERCED THE DA'S OFFICE INTO RUINING THE CASE AGAINST THE RAMSEYS from THE BEGINNING of the investigation.

But all this has been discussed here for YEARS. Many times. We FULLY support Steve Thomas and his courage TO BE THE WHISTLEBLOWER on the SHAMEFUL actions of the DA in Boulder. If you want to argue that you don't know this, I am willing to hear that argument. Not.

So, as a member of this community, I'm protesting you being here, Seeking Justice, as an interloper. You can read the years of discussion, every thread, point of view, and analysis of the evidence until you grow old without reading it all. But to disparage us elsewhere and then come here and feign some interest in being part of OUR COMMUNITY--and start dissing Thomas PDQ...I find that disingenuous to the core.

If you don't "get it," then you won't make a very good criminologist. It's not that hard.

Moab is obviously in a more generous mood than I am. I'll be at your house this afternoon with my spray bottle of 100 proof CLOROX, Moab....

15. Barbara

Gee Whiz KK,

I'm so impressed that I'm saving you my last hit of crack and the last two Oreos.

I may even engrave your pipe just for you being you

16. koldkase

Whew! Being a crack ho's hard work!

17. Tez

Tez Member

KK,

I am speechless at your masterpiece that you posted. You deserve an award! Post of the Year or something....I couldn't even begin to say what you did half as well. My hat's off to you, Sista!

Now, where'd my crack go?

18. koldkase

Uh...in my pipe? :whiz:

19. I'm far from ignorant when it comes to the law KK. What is your backgroud? Cop ... attorney ... ??? I'm just curious seeing as I'm so ignorant ... Do you even have a college degree? Whatever, none of my concern. I am clearly not wanted here, which is fine, I'll leave. The truth in this case will come out eventually.

20. Tez

Tez Member

The one place I didn't think to look...LOL

:devil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice