Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

That was a great video! I love dogs, and my black lab just broke yet ANOTHER ornament this morning. Wonder if she was trying to help decorate the tree like those GOOD doggies in the video.

2. Elle

Elle Member

Glad you liked it DeeDee. These dogs were very clever. I wonder if they do housework(?). :) Send your black lab out for a new one.

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

What a great video Elle!!! I just loved it!

4. Elle

Elle Member

Credit has to go to the trainers who trained these dogs. This really was incredible. It was Orphan who sent this to me today, and you know he's a dog lover too, like you, Thor. I just wonder how long it took to train all of these dogs to do this?

What did we do before youtubes? :)

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Very entertaining Elle, thank you so much for sharing. I forwarded the link on to some dog-loving friends of mine who also enjoyed it.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

My work network blocks you tube, but I will watch it at home and am looking forward to it.

Beautiful trees ladies

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice