Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

lITTLE CHRISTMAS TREE...

Your tree is beautiful, Moab. There, for a moment I thought Koldkase was going to outdo us all...until, that is, I learned it was the White House tree. LOL.

On her last visit, my daughter, Molly, put up a little tree in the room we designated as the "Fairy Room." My two little granddaughters decorated it. The focus of the room is, of course, the tree. However, the poster Molly created of my "Little Faries." (all four of them) hangs on the opposite wall.)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2007
  2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The Fairy Poster

Created by my daughter, Molly:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2007
  3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Lurker's Tree

[​IMG]

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I Love All Your Trees!

Greenie, your granddaughters are adorable! Little, your Cat Tree is hilarious.

Moab, yours is tasteful and understated, just like yourself. ;)

5. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Greenie and lurker

Greenleaf - I love the fairy room. What a wonderful idea. You are an awesome grandmother to your grandchildren....So, do you fill their stockings on Christmas eve? How many grandchildren do you have?

Lurker - Your Christmas tree is beautiful...Now, you all are starting to make me feel guilty for not putting one up.

tsk, tsk, tsk....

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Get Busy, CB--

You're the one who works so well under pressure!

7. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Lurker

Don't go there pow. Did I tell you all that I volunteered to make the 40 something page parent handbook for the girls high school basketball team and get it copied and bound too. It took me over 40 hours to make it. To top it off, it is going to cost about $400.00 to get it printed and the coach told me last night, "we have no money" So, guess what I've been doing today? I've been solicitaing businesses to see if they would like to help pay for the costs....So far, three business have stepped up to the plate. I promised them full page adds if they pay for it. Now, all I am doing is waiting for the coach to review what I have put together and then it will be ready to go to "Copy Copy". NOthing like this kind of stress right before the holidays.

When do I have time to purchase a tree and decorate it? Oh, and I haven't even baked a single cookie but all of my Christmas shopping is complete. So there!

CB

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

No problem, CB. You can share MINE!

Greenleaf, that's the best FAIRY ROOM EVER!

Very well done, Lurker. Beautiful.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Great room Greenie...thanks for sharing it with us, and Lurker...absolutely gorgeous tree!

:mears: I don't know what the flock you are talking about when you say "fake"...well I nevah!

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Pearlsim's brother

I hope you meant for me to post this too! Let me know if you didn't!

Attached Files:

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Pearlsim's Beautiful Tree

Pearlsim, I love this entire room, and your tree is beautiful!

Attached Files:

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Beautiful trees everyone.

What a great fairy room. How creative and beautiful. Well done as always Greenie. Not only do you make wonderful posts, but wonderful family as well. They are all so gorgeous

Little, your photo is the reason I no longer put up a tree lol. Yes, even being Jewish, since my daughter is a "mix", we always had a tree alongside our menorah and now that my daughter is married, she still does it and even has dradle ornaments lol. My George (cat) would have that tree on the floor before I could finish putting it up. I can't even have plants or flowers in the house. The last time hubby sent me flowers, I had to eventually put them in the closet until they died. He just won't leave those things alone

KK, great tree :hiya: You must be exhausted putting that up!

Moab, I absolutely love your tree. I also love the view. A really beautiful room

13. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Moab, Thanks for posting the pictures. My brother who died last week is in the middle on that picture. The other taller guy is one of my other brothers. The picture was taken in mid-October when we traveled to Seattle to visit him...and say goodbye. For those of you from the area, we're in Discovery Park and that is where his ashes will be strewn, as it's about a mile from his house and a place he dearly loved.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I am so sorry about your brother Pearlism. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this holiday season

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, honey..... !ouch:

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Pearlsim,

Your tree is lovely. I really like your blue and white livingroom.

It was good that you had time to see your brother and say good-bye. He is at peace now, waiting in a place of refreshment and light, to welcome you when it's your turn.

That's how I think about my brothers (2) and sisters (3) who have gone before me. They're waiting, and some day we are going to have the best family reunion ever.

17. heymom

heymom Member

Last week in church, I was thinking about my mom, who died when I was 10. I was missing her again, and pondering all the years that have passed between then and now. I thought about all my other relatives who have passed over, too, missing their presence in my life. Then God whispered in my ear, "But for them, no time has passed." And I felt the truth of that - that when we meet again, it will be as though we had never been apart. All the years that have gone by in my life will be gone in a twinkling and no time will have gone by at all!

I got a lot of comfort from that message from God, and I hope you do too.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you!

That is very comforting.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

We haven't used trees the past few years, but all of yours are beautiful! We've been using the bi-lingual singing Santa, and I :luv: him.

20. Little

Little Member

My favorite here is the doll house that my dear uncle made for me. He was such a sweet man and I miss him.

The wreath above the mantle is one that my daughter made for me. It has an assortment of ornaments we've had over the years.

The tree is really downsized and I got a little carried away with the berries and birds but what the heck!

Little

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice