Let's see your trees Ladies!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Dec 13, 2007.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Awwwwww...She's adorable! That photo with Santa is priceless. She has a lot of blonde hair, doesn't she??

And Big Sister is also beautiful! Let's see, 6, 16, and 6 weeks - maybe you should buy a lotto ticket with lots of sixes in it!

The photos are wonderful, thanks again for sharing and returning to let us know that you had Summer!

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What sweet girls!

The baby is just beautiful, and her big sister is lovely.

Enjoy them this Christmas, and may your new year be filled with even more blessings!

3. AMES

AMES Member

Don't you just LOVE the smell of a brand new fresh baby???

Happy Holidays to you and your family too!!

4. AMES

AMES Member

LOL...yep, she DOES have a ton of blonde hair. It looks red in some pictures, but it IS blonde...like my six year old's. I took my oldest daughter to get her hair cut the other day, and took the baby with me, and the hair dresser said.."I have NEVER seen a baby with blonde hair before"...and I said..."really?" I just thought that was weird. LOL
    I guess that I have the ONLY baby with blonde hair.

That's too funny...yes, I do need to play the lotto with a bunch of 6's...(I wouldn't play THREE 6's though, might be "bad luck").

Thanks for the compliment on the photos...now that I know how to attach them, there will be more to come!

5. AMES

AMES Member

Thank you so much Lurker, same to you!!!

6. Elle

Elle Member

Oh goody! I'm sure you will come up with something. Looking forward to it!

That's the best type of house to have, not one you're frightened to sit down in.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Congratulations again, Ames. Well done!

Okay, I backtracked and saw all the lovely photos of Big Santa and little
    baby Summer Renae. Nice name. Your little six year old is beautiful too.

Thank you for sharing, and I guess you'll have to be patient recovering from a Cesarian birth. What a high price mothers pay to have babies. If it was left to the men, there would be none at all. :) Te He!

8. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Your baby is beautiful Ames, congratulations. Try and let everyone else pamper you at Christmas time. Just enjoy cuddling Summer.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Here is a nice White Christmas from Canada for those in the South without snow.

This is the amount of snow which fell in my back garden yesterday.

Attached Files:

10. Elle

Elle Member

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas.

Attached Files:

11. Elle

Elle Member

May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white. :)

Attached Files:

12. heymom

heymom Member

Goody! Bring 'em on!

I was a towhead, my sister also, my daddy was towheaded all his life, and both our sons started out with white-blonde hair. They looked bald because the hair didn't show up, but I can see that Summer truly has blonde hair, not white. Now our sons both have brownish hair - their dad's hair is nearly black.

13. heymom

heymom Member

What time of day was this photo taken? I love the blue quality of the light - it makes the snow look even colder.

You got a LOT of snow!

14. Elle

Elle Member

These were taken about 11:00am heymom. We had about a foot of snow yesterday. I reduced the size for posting. I have a hilly garden btw. :)

Is anyone else having problems with Internet Explorer 7. I have done my best to avoid it. Switched off automatic updates, but you all know the story about this. makes no difference. Microsoft marches on. To cut a long story short, I could not attach my photos, I had to open Mozilla Firefox and post them through this (?).

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Mental Note....do not visit Elle in December, Rat.......

16. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

from always sunny southerna california

mental note...visit elle in the winter!!

17. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Ames

Summer is so beautiful. My daughter Emily turned 23 on November 16, so they share birthdays. From my experience, November 16 turns out very special girls.

18. Elle

Elle Member

Hahahahahaha! I don't blame you. I didn't want to come to this country in the first place RR. Jim was an engineer and already had a job to come to. I honestly tried to get him to change his mind. Over forty years later we still fight over this.:curse: Now I'm too old to emigrate anywhere else. I hope to escape to Florida in February for a few weeks. :toast:

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Beautiful babies, Ames. You're a very fortunate mom. God bless.

Lovely trees, haggie ho's. What a fun thread this is, too. Kind of a Christmas present all in itself. Thanks, Moab.

Elle, beautiful pics. Don't mind the beach bunny. She's like me: need lots of sun and heat. Comes from living in the near-tropics.

Happy Holidays, everyone. Love you all.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

From DRIVER

Driver said: "My tree has lots of fish and shells and other things to do with the ocean, as well as traditional ornaments and children's ornaments I have collected for the last 40+ (gasp!) years. The top of the tree is a real starfish that I have been using for the last 10 years."

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice