1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahah Syl!

I'm still trying to figure out this repy from Candy:

Tricia is a liar. It was hir who went to groo, and said this, among other things. The one out to murder the truth the most about both of them, the one with the one of the biggest mouths at the public forum screaming he never leaked:

Maybe it's what happens when you are typing and screaming at the pc?

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Show Me. I have had more coherent conversations with a drunk person living under a freeway overpass.

I told groo that Candy accusing someone of leaking to the tabs and taking money was a very serious charge. I wanted her to back it up. She can't of course. She just flings crap out there like a nut.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2004
  3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I'm curious too Tricia, how much money did Thomas make from the tabs? Which tab(s) did he leak to? What did he tell them? Where's the documentation to support SMEARING Thomas?

Does it have something to do with the judge and 'working' with him?

So far all I've seen is no evidence Thomas leaked to the tabs or a judge that exists that is 'working' with Candy.

Does requesting documents or pestering a judge qualify you for the title of 'working' with him?

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Right Show Me. That poor judge. Can you imagine what she must think?

This is what we are working so hard to overcome. The Candy, Jamison's and Mame's of the world that give all of us a bad name.

Can't you just see the foam comming out of her mouth while she types? Scary stuff.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Tricia: "This is what we are working so hard to overcome. The Candy, Jamison's and Mame's of the world that give all of us a bad name."

I know that's true. jameson, anyway.

It looks like cybersleuths has closed its JBR forum on my computer.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Yikes, now that all those old threads have been bumped to the top we can see how cybersleuths used to have more than 3 posters. It's a shame.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice