Lin Wood has a NEW JOB

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ahh Yes. Mary Suma was all in a twitter too. Nancy Krebs. Must have been good times for her. Lots of attention.

BobC, the cops didn't take her the least bit seriously did they?

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well, Mystery dumbass artfully printed out the part of my post where I said I felt like slapping her around, taking it completely out of the context of the humorous thread--so yeah the cop at first thought it was serious. But within about two minutes I had the cop laughing.

3. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Does anyone know where this leaves his clients such as the Ramseys and the Condits?

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

And speaking of Condit,

there is an article in todays paper re the adult kids of Gary C. They are being investigated with the theft of over 200K from the last campaign that Gary did because they wanted to produce a video against Gary's involvement in the Chandra Levy mess. They took the money from the campaign moneys but then never had any....any....work product to show that they did anything. No atty was mentioned for the kids in the article but I'll keep an eye out to see who steps forward or if it is someone we all know. And I thought he was out of the news for good...ha.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

[wow with my new computer these little smilie thingies move and jump rope and wag their fingers and and and oh what fun!]

I gotta' say that Condit's kids struck me as very strange, especially that daughter. She was so publicly bullish about her poor innocent dad, including her refusal to even acquiese that her dad screwing around with other women so freely might not be an admirable trait, not even when her mother is clearly a woman on the edge....

Deny deny deny: how many families is this now? The Simpsons; the Ramseys; the Condits; the Petersons; the Jacksons; on and on, they cannot even consider that their beloveds could do such a thing, all evidence to the contrary.

[NOW SEE! That's what I mean about spelling and editing! Yesterday, I wrote "publically" and didn't even catch it! Today, it jumped right out at me! Darnit! Who decided we have both of those? Why not just "cly"? HUH? Or the other one only?! Because a GRAMMAR SADIST foisted these supid language tortures on us, that's why! :steamed: ]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  6. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Oh my, they are getting sued by the California Fair Practices Commission for 2.4 million. This is serious stuff.

I thought they were strange too. They reminded me of the robot people in the "Stepford Wives" movie, they had fake smiles, and answered like robots. Candee was one the rudest people I've ever seen interviewed on tv. What is the expression, the apples don't fall far from the tree?

http://www.modbee.com/local/story/11688650p-12414964c.html

7. koldkase

Absolutely. When Gary was interviewed by Connie Chung, his true colors came out clear and strong. He was as cold and hard as he was unrepenitent and arrogant. When I saw his daughter and son, they were exactly the same. And the daughter was rude and arrogant, I agree. And the mother, she just looks like she's looking for a high bridge somewhere. The whole lot makes the Addams Family look wholesome.

8. Tez

Tez Member

I read somewhere awhile back that no one was happier than Gary Condit when 9-11 happened because it took his sorry behind out from under the fire. He disgusts me, so do his kids.

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

What does...

What does Patsy Ramsey, Gary Condit, Lizzie Borden, John Ramsey, O.J. Simpson and Robert Blake have in common?

GL
    :leaf:

10. koldkase

That's one HUGE umbrella!

11. Little

Little Member

Well, at least we see what Mr. Wood truly finds offensive! I wondered about that.

“They are taking what should be tax revenues owed to the city and turning it into profit for their companies,†said attorney Lin Wood.

12. Elle

Elle Member

All I can see, Little, when I read this, is Lin Wood as a large slithering snake, slithering here, slithering there, slithering damned well everywhere! He's the biggest slithering snake on this earth. On the other hand, John and Patsy Ramsey might be struggling to take his place (?).

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

They have all gotten away with murder. Hypothetically speaking, of course (remember Simpson's trial? The defense was able to get around Ito's rulings by using the hypothetical card.)

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

A Job's A Job.......

New Job/Same Old Job.......He's stilling Pulling One Out. :2mchinfo:

:wind: :sadie: :lick:

:angeldev:
    RR

15. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey Zoom! {wavey:guy}

any resolution on this? Haven't personally seen anything about this myself... just curious! ;)

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Chickens always come home to roost, Zoo, always. No matter how long it takes. Condit's chickens have only begun to start coming home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice